Author Thread: Don't waste your time? Obviously a selfish statementt!
Admin

Don't waste your time? Obviously a selfish statementt!
Posted : 13 Apr, 2010 02:53 PM

So her headline read "Don't waste your time if you're not serious".After a dozen phone calls,a dozen texts,uncounted messages and a day planned off work to meet,there mysteriously pops up this other man! lol! and God lead her to deceive me! Sometimes it really amazes me how people manipulate the name of God to use it for there own selfish endeavors.Then again,there are many called,few chosen!

Though I think I made a big mistake believing that everyone on this site is truly in Christ.I thank the Lord for His training and His protection!

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Apr, 2010 05:32 AM

Ok this serves no useful purpose...where's the delete button? Done ranting!

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Apr, 2010 06:47 AM

It is disheartening when no one answers, replies or comments on your post.

I praise God with you for His protection as well. I was taken in by a scammer for about 3 weeks. But having contended with the spirit of deception, I now am more familiar with it and will see it coming a lot sooner next time.

I've had about 5 scammers banned since then because I recognize them now. So lessons hard won are the most rich in wisdom and knowledge gained. :rocknroll:

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Apr, 2010 08:36 PM

MikeR... I can empathise with you... I was naive but learning as you, thinking not everyone on this site is truly in Christ. I'm sorry you had that experience, but I hope you felt a little better at least venting it a little. Sometimes all it takes is one bad taste in the mouth experience to shape us up just a little bit more in wisdom. Look straight ahead and keep going! ~ GraceMae

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Apr, 2010 05:11 AM

It's all good,hind sight is always 20/20...done and dealt with....now were did they hide that delete button?

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Apr, 2010 10:19 AM

That is one of the frustrating things about these forums...no delete button, and no edit feature. It's been suggested, but no luck so far.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Apr, 2010 02:55 PM

Hey Mike ~ Sorry ta hear that song an dance again happenin ta a brother here...She sounds like a Gent I ran across here...Always lookin fer the Next Best Thing...well...You, I an lots of Us aint the Next Best Thing...bein Born Again...We all be the Best...:applause:

Anywho...dont pay no nevermind ta deletein yer post...its a good thin ta get it out in the open...cuz jus maybe...that Gal met that Gent an they be happy tagether scratchin fer thier Next Best Thing...:nahnah:

God Bless you an yours...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Apr, 2010 08:38 PM

I'm just thankful I saw it real quick before I spent too much time on nothin at all!Just another confirmation that the One True God is lookin out for me!So all I can do is say Thanks ya know?Since He tells us ALL things come to the good of those who Love Him I always look for the good,it must be there cuzz I know He isn't tellin lies.Sure enough it's there,just gotta have eyes that see and ears that hear!I just hope the next life she runs her freight train thru knows the Lord!

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Apr, 2010 08:40 PM

Oh but thank you all for the replies,I really wish I could delete this though cuzz I'm closin the books on this case of mistaken identity!

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2010 10:41 PM

I'm one of those girls who write in my profile, "do not waste my time" but I have never deceived anyone, I could not do it ever, and when I had the opportunity, I never did, and I can now say with certainty that the person who let him go or I ignored. he really loves me and is someone worth compared to the person who broke my heart and one day to another, that person just said "we should have no more communication" Even when I fought for him till the end . In my case, I did just the opposite. So from that person that really interested me and that he cut his interest on me and I find he just played with me, so I decided to put in my profile with those phrases. Nobody really wants to get hurt, but as you say not everyone on this site are truly Christians, my friend.

:(

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2010 10:49 PM

Either way, I just need to pray for that person and Now ... and be guided with the help of God to the right person.

Page : 1 2