Author Thread: Should a woman pay for an dating ad ?
Admin

Should a woman pay for an dating ad ?
Posted : 3 May, 2010 10:47 AM

It seems like it is the only way to not get contact with love-scammer to pay for an ad on those websites that am not free.

But it's against my believe to pay for an ad for getting in contact with a Christian man.

It's ok for me that a man pay for it but he should make sure if he is real single and believe in God that he prepare for women to take contact with him.

I don't think we women should pay.

Yeah, according to the scripture should we be treated as women and men should be men.

The scripture is talking about the differences between men and women but looking on it in an over-view does it say that men and women should be different, it's not that I am oldfashioned because I feel me like an equal woman to men.

We women should not cut our hair so people in long distance think we are men.

The same with me is that they should not have long hair so people on long distance think it's a woman.

As much as we can should women wear skirt or dress and men should wear pants.

It isn't wrong that men pay for a dinner outside and to carry heavy things for her.

So why is there no Christian dating websites that make men pay but women should could be member for free.

At least for us women should we be ride of those love-scammers.

I know there is female love-scammer too but we women should have an easier and smooth way to walk compare to men.

I have got 10 mails from men on here and 8 of them was love-scammer that am banned now.

Every time I get a mail do I hope that it is mr.right and open my heart for him to come in and it hurt so much every time when I find out that he was an young man in Nigeria sitting in those Internet-cafe showing other men what I am writing and get help to write to me in a good English.

As soon a man ask me to chat with him on yahoo do I know that he is on those cafe in Africa because they can't chat on here because on the cafe is it only yahoo chat that am allowed to use.

I doubt more and more that I will find mr. right here, I understand why many women are leaving this website because of all false men here.

I don't know the static here but if the owner find that few women is active here should they start to let men pay to be here and let women be here for free.

What do you think ? What is your opinion ? What is your experiences of tricky men/women ?

Brandy774

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 May, 2010 08:25 AM

Eva...I seriously think you are letting your pain cloud your judgement. Yes there are bad men out there and yes some are horrible scammers. However there are bad women out there as well and some of them too are horrible scammers.

To judge an entire group base off a few isn't fair. It is an emotional response. Given you past experience an understandable one.

That being said if men are to pay as a way of being accountable, so too should women.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 May, 2010 04:32 PM

I believe there are just as many women scammers as men. Lots of men and women just want a green card to come to America. I have heard just as many complaints from men as women.

I have been on paying sites in the past and a couple of them have been way worse than this site for the amount of scammers.

The scammers on paying sites use stolen credit cards or ID as one means of paying for their registration so they don't care if they get kicked off because it didn't cost them anything. Often they are back the same day under almost the same name.

They make enough money when they scam someone to pay for many memberships anyway.

Yes, they are getting smarter all the time. One can't be too careful.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 May, 2010 09:09 AM

It was about women paying for a ad I wrote this subject, it was not about men be tricked of women.

I know some men that have been fooled of women but I wasn't talking about men be scammed now.

Why I am love-scammed often ( but I see it very fast mostly )

is that I live in Sweden and scammer want money from me but half of it is about come here and marry me.

Why they want to marry me is because Sweden belong to Schengen agreement.

It means as soon people that am from out of Europe is married to a person in Europe are they allowed to travel and work in all countries in Europe.

That make it easy for the foreigners to disappear to another country and the wife to those kind of men will not see their men after marriage.

But some people from no-european country know that Sweden is a wealthy land too and Swedish women are wealthy.

Here in Sweden is it most women from Russia, Poland, Romania. Thailand and Philippines that am looking for Swedish men.

For the Swedish women is it most men from Africa.

I have been working for the Swedish government as advisor in the Swedish law so I have more insight than a ordinary person has about this questions.

I still think that women should not have to pay for to find a man.

I have changed my thinking about men and women equal and I believe in what the Bible tell us that a man is over his woman.

And as men is providers according to the Bible so is it up to them to pay for to find a woman.

I mean that a site like this can take a fee from men but never should we women pay for to find a man.

Now when I have been here a little longer time do I see that the owner of this site are very fast to banned love-scammer and that is very great.

So far have this site been best to reconize scammer and I feel me safe as a member of this site.

...and I still have a little hope to find me that special one because there is men every day that visit my profile.

God's blessing to all that read this

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2010 05:57 PM

I pay mine and have no debts to anyone. hahaha :applause::applause::applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jun, 2010 06:00 PM

FIRST AND FOREMOST A WOMAN KNOWS HER WORTH AND HER LOYALTY BELONGS TO GOD SHE DOESNT SEEK FOR THE MAN. THE MAN SHOULD BE SEEKING FOR HER THE WORDS SAYS HE THAT FINDETH A WIFE FINDETH A GOOD THING AND OBTAINS FAVOR WITH THE LORD IM NOT SAYING THAT THEY HAVE NO PLACE AS FOR AS TALKING TO MEN BUT THEY SHOULDNT BE PURSUING THEM ASK YOUR SELF THIS HOW MUCH ARE YOU REALLY WORTH HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE YOU AND THEN SHE KNOWS ITS NOT WORTH IT

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 04:37 PM

That is what I am always thinking because I know I am gold worth.

Then is it also a measure we women can have on a man.

If he treat us in the first date that we should pay for ourself then do we know that this man doesn't value a woman so much and he will not treat her well in a relationship either.

A man should treat us as he have find a treasure when finding a good woman and handle us with care and treat us well.

I am not going to be a friend to him. If he want a good wife do he need to pay for her as long as they are not married, then should they put all money in a pot and share it equal when the bills are paid.

My culture is from Sweden so I maybe are thinking different than other people from other countries.

Page : 1 2