Author Thread: Should a woman pay for an dating ad ?
Admin

Should a woman pay for an dating ad ?
Posted : 3 May, 2010 10:47 AM

It seems like it is the only way to not get contact with love-scammer to pay for an ad on those websites that am not free.

But it's against my believe to pay for an ad for getting in contact with a Christian man.

It's ok for me that a man pay for it but he should make sure if he is real single and believe in God that he prepare for women to take contact with him.

I don't think we women should pay.

Yeah, according to the scripture should we be treated as women and men should be men.

The scripture is talking about the differences between men and women but looking on it in an over-view does it say that men and women should be different, it's not that I am oldfashioned because I feel me like an equal woman to men.

We women should not cut our hair so people in long distance think we are men.

The same with me is that they should not have long hair so people on long distance think it's a woman.

As much as we can should women wear skirt or dress and men should wear pants.

It isn't wrong that men pay for a dinner outside and to carry heavy things for her.

So why is there no Christian dating websites that make men pay but women should could be member for free.

At least for us women should we be ride of those love-scammers.

I know there is female love-scammer too but we women should have an easier and smooth way to walk compare to men.

I have got 10 mails from men on here and 8 of them was love-scammer that am banned now.

Every time I get a mail do I hope that it is mr.right and open my heart for him to come in and it hurt so much every time when I find out that he was an young man in Nigeria sitting in those Internet-cafe showing other men what I am writing and get help to write to me in a good English.

As soon a man ask me to chat with him on yahoo do I know that he is on those cafe in Africa because they can't chat on here because on the cafe is it only yahoo chat that am allowed to use.

I doubt more and more that I will find mr. right here, I understand why many women are leaving this website because of all false men here.

I don't know the static here but if the owner find that few women is active here should they start to let men pay to be here and let women be here for free.

What do you think ? What is your opinion ? What is your experiences of tricky men/women ?

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 May, 2010 06:49 PM

all i ned is these forums to be clearedfrom my profile

Tulip89

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2010 11:20 PM

You have to have something invested in it or it won't have value to you.

That said, pay sites thrive on people not finding their matches. If people all found their future spouse quickly, the pay sites wouldn't make much money.

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 May, 2010 02:26 AM

The last couple of days three incoming messages were banned from my inbox. So this site is being scanned and censorred

I do not understand your remarks about the differences between men and women but scammers are not interested in your looks nor character, they look for vulnerable women!

They are a gang. They do not work individually but are a network. They count on being refused but the way you deal with them, is giving them information how to get to you emotionally the next time!

Do not enter in discussion with scammers, denounce them to the administration and ignore them completely.

As for the paying. I do not agree with you. Either one pays, or it is for free. But men paying and women not....???

I think if men have to pay for it and women not, men will become more agressive and nasty as they want their money worthwhile...or do not want women to waste it. So the first contact should be a bingo.... and women cannot hesitate or take time to think because time is money and the next month is coming with another payment.....No I think it is a very bad idea, not at all in favour of women.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 May, 2010 02:37 AM

I don't understand how you think.

This is a Christian dating site so I espect those men being here to be more nicer than those that have not God in their life.

To let men pay make those scammers to not enter here even if it's a smaller fee, cause any fee will make the most scammer to stay out from here.

Your way to see men doesn't fit in how I see men, you seems to think that men are wild animals but I know it's only few that do those bad things and make those other men to look like they can't treat us women right.

Apologize if I understood you wrong.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 May, 2010 02:44 AM

You espect people to find their perfect match all the time ?

It will be people that will be back after been with a partner some weeks.

You can also see that this dating site have much ads where they get money from and not from people.

There will always be people looking for their soulmate and younger be older so younger people grow up and wnt to meet a partner.

It seems like you think the time stood still..... I wish it could or at least go a little slower.....:rolleyes:

SOS4EMAILFRIEND

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 May, 2010 03:17 AM

No not at all.

I simply replied to your post complaining about scammers and your proposed solution to keep them out, i.e. men paying and women not.

Brandy774

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 May, 2010 09:11 AM

The big problem I see in all of this... there are women that scam men too. So if men have to pay to keep scammers out, should not women pay too to keep scammers out as well?

It is common sense that will protect you from scammers...male or female. We all know that when someone wants to go too fast too soon..God does send up warning signals in our brain. It is simply our free will to follow it.

Just my 2 cents

PEM4

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 May, 2010 11:13 AM

a women can practically anything she wants to do as long as you are following Gods rules. The Holy Spirit will inspire you whether is good or bad

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 May, 2010 07:41 PM

I know there is female scammer too.

And those women that do the scam is also men that pretend to be women.

It is easy to send a photo of a woman but be a man.

I think it's few real women that scam.

Since 1992 have I been on Internet and it was scammers going on already way back then but it was not so much about money as it is today.

The worse is that scammer start to be very smart.

I had plans to marry a man for one year ago and I check his phone in USA and it was too a fax-machine that never use for call in.

He was "working" in Africa and I called there but the phone closed up all the time before we could talk.

This man wrote in perfect English and he didn't asked me to go to yahoo.

But he couldn't stay patience so it was his own fault, not mine that I find out he was a scammer.

I was so embaressed to all people that I had said that I should be marry so I didn't wnt out for some months.

Most scammer can I easy see that they are and I am thankful for have learned me how they write and talk.

Tulip89

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 May, 2010 11:43 PM

You would be surprised how many female scammers there are. And why would you believe women are any less sinful than men? I've met quite a few women in my day, and I can assure you that both genders are all equally fallen. While there could be men posing as women, it's just as easy for a woman to pose as a man.

Page : 1 2