Author Thread: *For Fun* To My Future Honey:
jmae

View Profile
History
*For Fun* To My Future Honey:
Posted : 26 Jun, 2010 02:52 AM

Whoot! My first new topic... I thought that this would be fun for all of you out there and am hoping that this was an okay place to put it - as it is kind of a future experience.

Write a little note to your future honey. You can be serious or humorous - you decide! :yay:

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jun, 2010 03:18 PM

Great topic, jmae! And welcome to the forums!

I keep thinking of what to write, but then deciding that it's too personal to post!:goofball: I'll need to think on this some more and come up w/ something forum-appropriate =)

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jun, 2010 02:53 AM

What's up, J? Don't be discouraged, most are attempting to portray a certain image. They are not willing to put themselves out there like that. Don't be afraid to post other topics, but not here! Don't be pushing the 'why comes' to the second page! I'm just playin' J! Lol We've had/are having a great run. To comment on your topic, the letter would start 'Hey Boo'. The rest is rated 'R'. ;~)

LincolnAdams

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jun, 2010 10:20 AM

Dear Future Wubsie Wumples,

WHERE THE @$#%^%**& ARE YOU!?!?!??!?!!

Love,

Lincoln

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jun, 2010 10:55 AM

:ROFL: @ Lincoln. I'm starting to thing that "I'm not crazy, i'm just a little un-well" describes you perfectly; yea, I visited your blog a couple days ago :ROFL: Please don't write a piece on me, I op-ol-o-gyze *hugs* :laugh: God bless!

LincolnAdams

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jun, 2010 11:36 AM

LOL don't worry, I only tend to blog about real life encounters nowadays anyway. :winksmile:

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jun, 2010 12:20 PM

Ok I'll bite lol

Dear *insert name here*,

Where the heck are you?? It's not polite to keep a lady waiting...

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jun, 2010 12:33 PM

Nyanda, don't be scerd. I don't know Linc yet, but I got yo back. Lol

Brandy774

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jun, 2010 04:44 AM

hmm let me try this..

My future darling I can't wait to meet you but do please remember to bring along the following minor documents after we meet for the first time.

1. a psych evaluation

2. 5 references (at least 2 must be from ex girlfriends)

3. your background check ,I really dont want to ask for your ss# it just isn't polite

4. a list of any emotional baggage you maybe carrying

Until we meet I will be praying for you

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jun, 2010 07:24 PM

**If I understand correctly, we are supposed to write to someone (a future someone) we are married to, right? So, here goes. ***

Dear Honey:

I am so thankful God brought you into my life. I love how you cooked for me last night and we did the dishes together. I am excited about working with you in Sunday School - we both love the kids. Sweetie - could you please try to put your dirty socks INSIDE the hamper? I would really love it if you could do that. Love you lots!

Your wife

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jun, 2010 09:02 PM

My darling,

I'm very fond of you, and you know I think that you're really quite cute and fun. And I DO appreciate your interest, but before I can agree to be seriously involved with you...

1. You must provide me w/ transcripts of your record w/ the IRS so that I can ensure you're in compliance.

2. You must provide proof of your diaper changing abilities, since I'm just not *gifted* in the area of diapering small, wiggly things.

3. You must demonstrate that you're tall enough to reach certain things, since this is a big reason for my interest in marriage.

4. You must BBQ me something. I couldn't possibly marry someone who can't BBQ well!

5. You must hug me a few more times. I need to be sure that I fit just right in your arms :goofball:

Cordially,

Lixy

Page : 1 2