Author Thread: You ask for a good man, then u r picky????
geronimo300

View Profile
History
You ask for a good man, then u r picky????
Posted : 22 Jul, 2008 10:08 AM

I find this kind of funny:ROFL: A good man may have left you a message on your page but because he is not tall dark and handsome he's not the one for you. Or he's not rich or well to do he's not the one. You ask for a god fearing man but then you dont even see the God in a man because you look at the outwardly appearence. And you wonder why u cant find a good man. The bible says thst Jesus was a man that wasn't fair to look at but He was the greatest man. Why is this ladies.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jul, 2008 07:42 PM

There are alot of good men out there but it may be because the men are too picky, also. Sometimes a woman will not respond because of uncertainty with the man. Maybe if everyone would drop their pretense and learn about each other, it will happen. Until then, I feel that it is a cycle on both the man and woman's part that will continue to go on.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jul, 2008 08:36 PM

I agree with Strawberri that people aren't looking for The Right Things Now A Days!!! Maybe The One God has for you wants you to share The Same Heart!!!! People choose what they are like on The Inside and sometimes people aren't genwunie but you have to remember that not all women are like that for a lot of Christian Women Have Great Hearts and wants a Christian Man that will help them and support them and Love Them but both men and women now a days are takers and not givers so we just have to take our burdens to The Lord and ask The Lord to meet us where we are at and The Word Says That If We Delight The Lord With All Of Our Heart He Will Gives Us The Desires Of Our Heart!!! Your Find Her Like Minds Seek Each Other Out Hope That Encourages Some!!!

~God Bless You And Your Family Richely~

~Lynda~

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jul, 2008 12:10 AM

You're exactly right,geronimo300; I completely agree with you. Women who do so are only asking for a "godly" man with their lips and the fact that it looks good in print. Their heart and actions speak differently; but we both know God knows the deepest secrets in every heart; so in the long run,

the men they are rejecting are really the Winners! A-men' ?

Love in Christ,

Deborah

geronimo300

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jul, 2008 11:34 AM

:waving:Thank you for the comment. I tried to leave you a private one but i didnt meet the criteria so it wouldnt let me. I appriciate what you had to say. May The Lord bless you and keep you always.:angel:

Timothy

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jul, 2008 12:23 PM

Timothy,

Thank you for your truthfulness in this post; a good topic for discussion!

I've tried to change my age limit; but have yet to figure out

how to do it.No telling how many wonderful messages from friends we miss out on because of the limits we put on our profiles.

God Bless You, :angel:

Deborah

iamtnt

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jul, 2008 09:02 AM

I don't have any real answers for you man :(( When people don't understand the value of life, they can't possibly see the value in G-d's gift of a good man. I'm sure you'll find her!!!

-Peace and Love

Ash

P.S. What's up with your criteria??? No love for the 24 year-olds!

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jul, 2008 11:42 AM

Timothy,

Ashley too...

Yeah that right Ashley people now a days don't value anything of importance unless it about themselves and people love to value themselves above The Rest and when it out of blance that not so cool!!!

P.S Ashely be true to yourself and have fun in Life!!!

~God Bless You And Your Family Richely~

~Lynda~

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jul, 2008 05:28 PM

Nice topic. We must all admit that we desire someone that is kind to our eye, that can support us financially and be the Lord of our house. For these things are commanded of men from the begining of time. That they would provide, protect and produce. I don't believe for one second that God is willing to give his children something that is so far from our desires, if our ways please Him that is. Its easy to talk about and say that regardless of what one may look like that we'd love them intimately in spite of. Some may thing that I'm shallow but I know what I desire in life and I know that my Father wants the best for me. Please understand that I'm not saying that the physical attraction is everything. But I trust that when God sends the one (females) or when you find the one (males) that you'll know thay were sent from God and ALL things will work together (for our good). God bless you all!

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jul, 2008 10:52 PM

Timothy

when I saw that question I wanted to take it and try to answer it the best I can.

For starters...go with me on this ,ok.... lets play, ok....

even though were are Christians, we still are flesh and bone and have sight and struggles. And everyone has a league that they are in Christian or not. People will lie if they say any different. True. I getting straight to the point. I feel some men are out of my league and would not be interested in them in a romantic sense just of the looks and build, and I find men do the same thing. It is the same accross the board. Everyone wants what they can not have.

We gotta get past that.... no offense, it makes the world go round and round. We should stay in our league, then we do not get hurt. But you must first know your league, then we won't be mad at the opposite sex or confused.

Take care....

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2008 09:50 AM

I say different; and that is not a lie.I've never met a man I felt was "out of my league". There should be only one league in the Christian world. That way of thinking may be what makes the world go round; but being in the world, we are no longer of the world if Christ lives in our hearts. According to Galatians 3:28 there is no difference. Be he a Janitor or a Senator makes no difference to me------ As long as he's on God's league, we'll be fine. Just My Opinion !

God Bless You All,

Deborah :angel:

Page : 1 2 3 4