Author Thread: You ask for a good man, then u r picky????
geronimo300

View Profile
History
You ask for a good man, then u r picky????
Posted : 22 Jul, 2008 10:08 AM

I find this kind of funny:ROFL: A good man may have left you a message on your page but because he is not tall dark and handsome he's not the one for you. Or he's not rich or well to do he's not the one. You ask for a god fearing man but then you dont even see the God in a man because you look at the outwardly appearence. And you wonder why u cant find a good man. The bible says thst Jesus was a man that wasn't fair to look at but He was the greatest man. Why is this ladies.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2008 06:49 PM

What's this league thing....Oh, I get it....Baseball...1st, 2nd, 3rd, homerun or out....!:yay:

I feel that when you start labeling manly qualifications you are limiting yourself. Men are just little boys all grown up and just as lovable, but all different. For instance, if you had them in a kindergarten classroom, some may like to build, some may like to paint, some may like to read, some may like the computer, some may like cars and trucks, some may like to cook, some may like to sing, some may like to count, some may like to climb, etc....etc...Does one interest belittle another.....No! It just means their different from each other. The same could be said of little girls. So in the classroom it's not the difference that counts but the things that are the same. When you feel comfortable with your playmate you don't notice any differences.

It's out of the park!!! :excited:

strawberi50

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Aug, 2008 04:51 PM

I tend to see both points. I know for myself that I want a godly woman, but at the same time, she must appeal to me. I mean, c'mon, we're all human here. We all have our preferences, and also you have to take into account compatibility. I mean, not everyone works with everyone. Just because two people agree on things of a spiritual nature doesn't mean that they would be good together.

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Aug, 2008 08:51 PM

It all depends on what you consider as "LOVE". Its all base on your decision.

Besides, I don't think in the bible it says that the girl has to be pretty or not. As long as she is a Christian. :winksmile:

Penelope

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Aug, 2008 08:51 PM

you know that is funny i have the same problem with men...

i try to give every guy that writes me a chance..

yet 90% of the guys i write wont even bother to write me back...

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Aug, 2008 06:31 AM

Everyone has preferences, some just originate from having one foot in the secular world such as.. desiring the security of a man having an excellent job to provide financially for a future family.

I see a lot of great women on here, many who are in good health are younger with age restrictions. While it's true these days most people seem to be more "takers" then givers, it should clue you in to the time period being the last days when hearts wax cold.

The truth in Gods word cannot be compromised.

Emster

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Aug, 2008 03:20 PM

yes. that is true...

I, personally, would like to know that the guy I am with finds me attractive as well... wouldn't you, as the man, like to know that the woman he is wanting to persue finds him attractive?

lookingup2

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Aug, 2008 09:41 AM

Hey Kris, Hi.

Now what's all this bit about leagues? Are there playoffs? what happens if you get traded? Can you get sent down to the minors, ( yikes ).

Cheers, God bless, Joe

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2008 08:28 PM

LOL...I gotta tell you, I just recently gave a guy off this site that is not physically very attractive and very overweight a chance...tried to chat with him. What a jerk he turned out to be. I am amazed...even the men that are not, as you put it, Tall, Dark , and Handsome can be just as narrow minded as the ones that evidently have a lot of choices.This man said he liked me because he thought I was pretty. He said he is picky and will only talk with good-looking women. I laid into him...lol, not really, but I was hot with what I retorted back. I mean c'mon...this guy was not physically any woman's dream, but maybe he had a beautiful heart for the Lord which is what so really matters. But no. He was shallow and basically sleezy. I mean, what a disappointment. I want so badly to find a man that is a TRUE CHRISTIAN. Without all the hoop-la. I am not a victoria secret model, never claimed to be. But I am cute, very regular everyday person. I only ask for someone that loves the Lord, has a job and is very clean, ( big pet peeve of mine...lol.) And if he happens to have brown eyes? Well, then I have hit pay dirt :)

God bless you and the very best of luck in your search. :)

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2008 02:05 PM

kels

I say, :-p just find someone that is equal to you. Somethings you can tolerate. Don't tolerate too much, because I don't think you'll be truly happy :)

There should be someone that should like you for you and you like him for him. Hopefully they have a good heart

TeeJay925

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2008 05:29 PM

You seem wise in answering that question.

God bless you. I hope you had a good weekend.

Tim

Page : 1 2 3 4