Author Thread: Guys please advise!!!
Olgas

View Profile
History
Guys please advise!!!
Posted : 31 Jul, 2010 04:48 PM

We know men and women are different.

I have a few questions. Please respond to one/all of them of my questions if you have time. Thaaaank you !

1.Do you really read long profiles? Or do you read profiles at all?

2. What kind of pictures get your attention the most?

3. Do you care about women' level of education?

4. Do you want to know about her ex?

5. As Christians, are you planning to have sex before marriage?

Thank you, guys, for your time! God bless you in your search.

lsimonelli322

View Profile
History
Guys please advise!!!
Posted : 16 Aug, 2010 06:21 PM

View Profile

History

Guys please advise!!!

Posted : 31 Jul, 2010 04:48 PM

I have a few questions. Please respond to one/all of them of my questions if you have time. Thaaaank you !

i usually some of the profile before i chat with someone so i know a little about them and can make a better conversation with them

I like pictures that are taken outdoors where the scenery is breath taking. It shows the person is not a homebody and gets outside and is active.

NO and yes usually the more educated ladies carry on a conversation that is more to my level of understanding.

I feel that is Thats to be shared in private.

NO

View Profile
History
Guys please advise!!!
Posted : 22 Aug, 2010 12:09 AM

yes i agree and i was tempted today in fact possibly anyways but i declined.or will keep declining and thats the best and safest route.GBU always,eddy bliss

View Profile
History
Guys please advise!!!
Posted : 22 Aug, 2010 10:55 PM

I would much rather read a long profile than a short one, but limit it to less than 5 minutes of read time. And I always read them, unless you write like you're in tenth grade on myspace or something.

Honestly, vibrant colours and smiling faces. I don't much care for the "active shots" as defaults but if I'm browsing the general "look who's online" section, if I see a lady showin' the pearls I'll give her a look.

I know a little bit of everything from swing dancing to nuclear physics, and I love learning; so having any kind of desire to learn or proof of post-secondary education is always a plus, but it's never, ever required to talk.

I want to make sure she's over him if I'm taking her out. Aside from that, I don't really care. Don't need to know what he looks like or does for a living, provided he's not harassing the girl in question and she's emotional separate from him.

Nope. Hands and feet down no. Won't make that mistake again. I'll admit I did about 2 years ago, and it tore our relationship apart-even in the middle of our engagement. Glad I didn't marry her now ;)

SilverFire

View Profile
History
Guys please advise!!!
Posted : 27 Aug, 2010 08:18 PM

1. Yes, I read long profiles IF they interest me. I HATE short profiles and I will not respond to a woman if she puts up a disposable profile.

2. Pictures that get my attention the most are those which show women in long dresses in pastoral scenes, or weird and artistic pictures. If a woman dresses skankily, I leave the profile like I was on fire.

3. Not really. Intelligence doesn't correspond to education level, anyways.

4. No, I don't want to know about her ex. Though, eventually, I'm sure that I'll hear about him.

5. I am not planning on it and I will not do it.

reformish

View Profile
History
Guys please advise!!!
Posted : 2 Sep, 2010 11:17 PM

1. Do you really read long profiles? Or do you read profiles at all?

>>>>Yes, if #2 is satisfactorily accommodated. (c:

>>>>Honest ones - clear, full & varied. This is preferred when meeting folks on-line (versus in person). In this respect, I think nearly all of us are a pretty much visually inclined.

3. Do you care about womens' level of education?

>>>>Not in terms of "qualification" as spouse material. But, I do see practical benefits to having some sort of formalized or consistent education in the background, somewheres. (Sure can make for some gratifyin' conversation, if nothing else!)

>>>>Only to the extent that: A) it may have a practical impact on a potential relationship (divorced, co-parent, shared debt, etc.); and, B) she's inclined to share.

>>>>No, and no. I'm with the guy who said keeping the physical (& romance) to a minimum is ideal. Which is the main reason why I'm convinced that a SHORT pre-martial relationship is ideal & most prudent. (Surprised this question even gets asked, frankly. After all, Scripture commands -doesn't merely suggest- that Believers avoid avoid it. ("Why do you call me 'Lord, Lord,' and not do what I tell you? ~Luke 6:46, ESV)

dm74

View Profile
History
Guys please advise!!!
Posted : 7 Sep, 2010 05:57 PM

1.well, it's an online thing so pics first. if that gets my attentions then i'll read the whole thing because i want to relate to the lady.

2. i'm sure my pic doesn't resemble this remark, but usually an attractive tight shot, not too tight. not usually overly casual gets my eye.

3. i def want her to be educated, i prob wouldn't go for someone with a GED or some school but i've actually often found a woman with higher education than myself to be attractive though not necessary. am i alone in that?

4. don't really want to know about the ex, especially initially but there's a point when certain info needs to be communicated. if it's too up front it could change my interest in her.

5. sex before marriage, that's not God's plan, that's not the way things are supposed to be and as a Christian it's not the plan. keep in mind however that in initial stages of a romantic relationship that hormones rage and things can happen to people. if both parties are focused on God then this isn't a problem or an issue.

lukeperry

View Profile
History
Guys please advise!!!
Posted : 16 Sep, 2010 03:30 AM

no sex before marriage.this is so clear in the bible,we only hurt ourselves if we disobey the bible.

Olgas

View Profile
History
Guys please advise!!!
Posted : 17 Sep, 2010 08:29 PM

such a nice reply ! Thank you

View Profile
History
Guys please advise!!!
Posted : 18 Sep, 2010 08:45 AM

1: I do read long profiles for it gives some insight to who they are not to say that it's all true, but I do read them.

2: Family pictures really get my attention and ones without a lot of partying, just to be honest.

3:No, all I care about is their heart and their love for Christ, for in the end that's all that matters!

4:Yes and no

5:Not at all

Jaywar

View Profile
History
Guys please advise!!!
Posted : 18 Sep, 2010 10:04 PM

Yes. I like to learn about someone before just randomly conversing with them. If there's some inconsistency that I would see from reading about you, I won't waste your time or mine.

Legitimate ones. I know it seems a bit duh, but I hate people presenting themselves as something they're not.

Yes. God says for us not to be unequally yoked, and education is something important to me.

No. It's not that I don't care, but I'm a very jealous personality, and I'd simply rather not even know he existed.

Do I plan on it? No. That's about all I can say. I won't lie, but I'd also rather not give out everything about me into public domain.

Page : 1 2 3