Author Thread: Guys please advise!!!
Olgas

View Profile
History
Guys please advise!!!
Posted : 31 Jul, 2010 04:48 PM

We know men and women are different.

I have a few questions. Please respond to one/all of them of my questions if you have time. Thaaaank you !

1.Do you really read long profiles? Or do you read profiles at all?

2. What kind of pictures get your attention the most?

3. Do you care about women' level of education?

4. Do you want to know about her ex?

5. As Christians, are you planning to have sex before marriage?

Thank you, guys, for your time! God bless you in your search.

harrydunn72

View Profile
History
Guys please advise!!!
Posted : 22 Sep, 2010 08:09 PM

Yes I read profiles- the longer the better. No I don't want to hear about an ex. Pictures like yours are eye catchers!:glow:

Olgas

View Profile
History
Guys please advise!!!
Posted : 5 Oct, 2010 05:27 PM

Thanks for the complement :)

stmcgarret

View Profile
History
Guys please advise!!!
Posted : 20 Nov, 2010 06:30 AM

Yes, absolutely. It is not so much the length that is important but what her views are on Christ Jesus, salvation, and her daily walk. This is said to be a Christian site but many profiles read like a singles site from the world. Any profile like this, no matter how "nice" the woman may be, I look elsewhere.

Clearly looks are important and a picture that shows a woman who takes care of herself is nice to see. A modest picture certainly as a woman's "assets" should be guarded.

Not too important. What is important is that two can be the same level as far as interests and communication.

Before Christ is not too important. But after Christ is very important. For example, if a woman was with a man before she became saved, this is important to know but not so much the details. But if she has been sleeping around after Christ, this is very important because it is sin and many Christian men would not want to get involved with a woman in that case.

If Christians are planning on having sex before marriage, they better examine themselves to see if they be in the faith, and they better read the Bible. Sex before marriage = fornication = sin. It really is that simple. If a guy tries to entice any of you woman to do sexual stuff, I'd run from him as fast as I could.

View Profile
History
Guys please advise!!!
Posted : 18 Dec, 2010 09:14 PM

Thanks for your response. It is good to see men willing to wait until after marriage to have sex that is exactly want God wants. It is important to set boundaries in a relationship.

View Profile
History
Guys please advise!!!
Posted : 21 Dec, 2010 07:52 PM

I prefer shorter profiles. About a paragraph....I don't need a life story lol.

Education- It doesn't matter as long as you are not stupid, at least common sense.

No sex before marriage.

I like profiles that show the woman dressed modestly, and having a smile.

Singa2016

View Profile
History
Guys please advise!!!
Posted : 4 Jul, 2011 11:16 PM

1. Well if I like your pictures, the i do read the whole profile to read between the lines. looks can be deceiving so it is best to read and get an idea of how one expresses self.

2. Facial and full body picture would do, as long as there is veriety.

3. Well, yes anything above a diploma will do the trick. we should have somethings in common to talk about. imagine I talk about for example austronomy and you have no ides what I am going on about.

4. Not unless you bring it up. i really wanna let by gones be by gones, and start something new. i wouldn't wanna compete with ghosts. I want to get to know YOU for who you are, not the other guys in your past.

5. Knowing what God desires?! i wouldn't enjoy it, and I believe it would be a challenge to forgive myself for that. So I would rather wait for the marriage before sex.

View Profile
History
Guys please advise!!!
Posted : 5 Aug, 2011 03:19 PM

I flirted with you at Lake Arlington :) But I see I do not meet your age requirements :( Additionally, I just started dating someone and I am a one womwn man...you are so beautiful Olga.

Romans 15:13 to you

Mario

View Profile
History
Guys please advise!!!
Posted : 13 Oct, 2011 05:50 AM

Olga, so much want to speak with you. I wish I had a redo from Lake Arlington ;( I am unattached, are you on facebook?

View Profile
History
Guys please advise!!!
Posted : 19 Jan, 2012 07:41 AM

Sex beforre marriage is called lust. Having sex before marriage will blur your perception of if the person is right for you/ each other. You will ignore serious red flags as you are mired in passionate lust. God's design has been distorted by Satan and embraced by the world. God will bless the unity once a man gives his hart to a woman and until he puts a ring on herv finger and says "i do" before God, he's given nothing. Reading a book on romancewhat Solomon says about romance..pretty racy :) God created sex, he creayed a wonderful act of intimacy between man and woman...but "do not awaken love befroe it's time"

Do I read long profiles? sometimes

What pictures grab me? Men are very visual, physical attraction is a part of the equation relating to man and women sparking interest in one aother. However, physical beauty is not the singke element that keeps people together. Biblical love is what keeps people married forever.

livininiowa

View Profile
History
Guys please advise!!!
Posted : 3 Jan, 2013 05:41 PM

Yes unless I need to put aside more than 15mn I dont unless she realy intrests me then ill come back some time I have more time

Her smile is the first thing I notice, then her eyes

Yes very much so looking for someone who is in a profesion or owns her own Buisness

No way unless need to be

Nope

Page : 1 2 3