Author Thread: date movies!
Admin

date movies!
Posted : 21 Aug, 2010 02:38 PM

What's your favourite movie to watch while all snuggled up on the sofa with your boyfriend/girlfriend? And why is it such a good date movie?

View Profile
History
date movies!
Posted : 23 Aug, 2010 10:08 AM

Oo fun question! I bet Ratatouille would be a good one or any Startrek movie. Something you can be a spectator to but are still captivated at and not take too seriously and escape from reality for a bit. That's just me though. Have done that with Scent Of A Woman and Breaking Bad, surprisingly Breaking Bad was actually pretty good w/ gf, but it's probably not for everyone.

View Profile
History
date movies!
Posted : 23 Aug, 2010 11:06 PM

I've never seen any of those!

SilverFire

View Profile
History
date movies!
Posted : 27 Aug, 2010 08:39 PM

When I get a girlfriend, I'll let you know. :goofball:

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
date movies!
Posted : 7 Oct, 2010 11:30 AM

Bed of Roses, About Last Night, Chocolat, and believe it or not: Revenge of The Nerds!! The scene in the funhouse is sexy AND romantic!

NicoleMarieG

View Profile
History
date movies!
Posted : 14 Oct, 2010 04:40 PM

Music and Lyrics is pretty great. My ex and I loved it! Lol. Funny but cute.

Hitch. I don't think you can go wrong with any Will Smith movie, though. And this one is really great.

Date Night. I think this is great for married couples. Lol. My sister and her husband can relate to it. Except for the whole...being chased by dirty cops and being part of mistaken identity. Ha. Tina Fey and Steve Carrel do an awesome job.

Office Space. Because its hysterical. And office work is killer, man! Lol.

I don't really watch a lot of "chick flicks". And I definitely don't want them while on a date. I watch them when I am alone and PMSing and need a good cry.

...But I'm weird like that. Ha.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
date movies!
Posted : 15 Oct, 2010 11:50 AM

Yes, the Twilight movies Are romantic, but the books are much more so!