Author Thread: BEWARE of NJ_Christian "Howard"
4give247

View Profile
History
BEWARE of NJ_Christian "Howard"
Posted : 23 Aug, 2010 10:41 PM

he brought up marriage, sex, moving in with me etc. all lies,,, he was only looking to have sex. Just figured I'd spare any one else that was being conned by him also, he really hurt me and was not honest with me. Any questions? my user name is, 4give247. Cheryl

ForRealProverbs3112

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Aug, 2010 06:07 PM

I am sorry to hear that you were hurt ~ {{Hugs}}

Soo many wolves in sheep's clothing, online, in church and all around us.

I met a man a few years ago whom my Pastors, friends and everyone loved...something inside told me he had something to hide. He was a widow...I kept praying for God to show me what it was.....found out he killed his ex wife. Can chalk it up to the Holy Spirit for 1) getting his deceased wife exhumed and he was charged with murder & 2) guiding me and keeping me safe. Everything seemed for months as though it was a perfect relationship (I seriously did not see red flags & I pray for them and look for them!!)

So keep praying and lean deeply into Jesus & Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Aug, 2010 08:56 PM

ahhh that's a scary story

i_live_in_canada

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Aug, 2010 09:14 PM

Wow yes you need to be very carful!

Dating sites can be a great way to meet people but as with any one you don't know take things slow.

I think a good way to weed out the predators is to take your time. If some one has bad intentions they will move on to a easer target if you are not letting your self be rushed.

I commented on an other thread about a women being hurt by a man she meet and was going to marry after just a few months. This is the point exactly! People can hide there flaws over the first few months. Some times even longer.

I have been with my boyfriend for over five years and still discover things. Well nothing big as he is not that exciting lol. Little things like how they act in different situations.

Most people don't even know there own self so how can you expect to know them after just a short time.

The good thing is you will be wiser with the next person. I know it's great to be able to just trust and enjoy but unfortunately humans are an evil species.

Best wishes in your journey!

phil338

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Aug, 2010 01:03 PM

From Phil in Dublin ;

So sorry to hear of your misfortune with that

guy , but remember the Gospel states " you will reap what you

sow " so , take better care of your heart and keep lookin up ! you

have lots going for you . . . Shalom.

Arthlyna

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Sep, 2010 04:23 AM

Sorry to hear that... :(

But I have to say thank you for this posting, it makes me a little bit scary.

May God helps and guards us always.. .