Author Thread: Confused
Admin

Confused
Posted : 8 Oct, 2010 03:02 AM

I asked him... "did you ever loved me?", he gave me a blushing face icon... then told me "i don't want to answer that". I told him "it's OK if the answer is no"... it's been a long time, was just curious... he answered "no comment"... why can't he say yes or no?????

View Profile
History
Confused
Posted : 8 Oct, 2010 03:12 AM

Is this an ex-boyfriend you're referring to?

SilverFire

View Profile
History
Confused
Posted : 8 Oct, 2010 02:56 PM

Who you're talking to makes all the difference. If it's an ex, I can understand his reaction; if it's your dad, I really can't.

View Profile
History
Confused
Posted : 8 Oct, 2010 06:51 PM

Yes it's my Ex

i_live_in_canada

View Profile
History
Confused
Posted : 10 Oct, 2010 12:17 AM

You said "it's OK if the answer is no"... it's been a long time, was just curious.

If you didn't care you would not have asked. It's his loss. Asking them things like that just gives them power and makes them feel like you are still not over them. Move on and find some one that appreciates you.

View Profile
History
Confused
Posted : 10 Oct, 2010 06:53 PM

Hey girly! Leave him alone! his your ex for a reason! He wast in God's plans! and thats okay! God would not remove somebody from your life, to give you second best! so if he loved you or didt love you! it should matter now, its pretty much be done with! Trust that God will give you an amazing guy! so amazing that you wont even have to ask if he really loves you! :glow:

Your such a beutiful girl! put your eyes on Jesus! and he will give you somebody that will love you, and care for you like in ephiesians 5 :25-28

yay!!! for your future prince charming :yay:

View Profile
History
Confused
Posted : 15 Oct, 2010 11:02 AM

I love that you called yourself, "Confused." Satan is the author of confusion.

The guy does not love you or you'd not have such insane communication. I have been there.

If by the remote chance he felt love toward you, but OBVIOUSLY does not want to be with you, he would not make his breaking it off with your more difficult by telling you so, because, you, like most women, ( and some men, I was one), won't ever be happy with any possible answer, because you are attached to the dream of what you wanted, and not accepting of what is.

It really helps to put God first, and to remember that he gave people free will. They can love us, which for me is to BE WITH ME, or they can be free to flee from us, and we them.

The love of Christ, Brother Rudym1

CurlyLawp

View Profile
History
Confused
Posted : 24 Oct, 2010 01:34 PM

I'm afraid that a "non-answer" from a guy is just as telling as a straight answer. Feelings for and love are two completely separate things. This is why guys will sleep with women they have no intention of ever marrying.

I think its important that we as women are careful about making ourselves too avaiable or too exclusive too quickly. You really need to take the time to evaluate if he's treating you like the "toaster" gift or the "pearls".

Men are pretty clear, they are designed to pursue. Bottom line, if you have to ask the question, the answer is probably not one you want to hear.

View Profile
History
Confused
Posted : 29 Oct, 2010 03:01 PM

I'll be honest, some guys are cowards. Afraid of commitment, of opening up, of failure. No, it's not fair to you ladies, and I really hate that this guy treated you this way, but that is part of the problem.

View Profile
History
Confused
Posted : 4 Apr, 2011 11:46 AM

Women always need what they refer to as closure.

"Why can't he just say yes or no"? Because he is used to never having the right answer to give a woman. They really do not want a "yes" or "no". They want that guy and to stay entangled. The guy wants out. Most guys just get out and don't give a reason.

I am not one such guy. I give all the dialogue imaginable, but, that too, was never enough. That is why I understand why a guy just stops and moves on. It is not my personal make up, because I , too, need closure and prefer to have things explained.

Still, I think it is better to accept that the party who is our love interest isn't who we hoped s/he'd be...and ask God to help us improve our "picker." God, please, be our Picker.

View Profile
History
Confused
Posted : 7 Apr, 2011 02:05 AM

thank you for your all your insight... i appreciate it. i followed some of the things you said. didn't pursue the matter and just let it be.