Author Thread: What women really want
starr023

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 18 Aug, 2008 10:03 AM

Why do women go on and on about what they want from men but have little or nothing to say when they are asked what they have to offer us guys.

athiswill

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 23 Aug, 2008 04:55 PM

hmmm your contradicting yourself a bit. see you say we go on and on about what we want. why would it be solely the girls job to tell you what we haev to offer. and just using the term have to offer strikes me as a business deal. why is it so harmful for you to just say to these girls i want this. this. this. this from my woman. i find any good relationship is a 2 way path. if you dont do your part they shouldnt have to do theirs. god bless and good luck

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 27 Aug, 2008 06:21 AM

To the OP.. if you're looking for a slave to serve you, christianity may not be for you. As a man you're to be the greater servant of the two once joined in marriage. In healthy perspective, you should be trying to convey all YOU can do for her.

Also, I disagree with the insecure approach to meeting someone - sizing them up based on their bank account, profession, or education. If that's what little faith one has in a perfect God who can move mountains with ease then she is probably not a good choice.

beau

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 27 Aug, 2008 10:16 PM

Im confused a little.

The term "women" when used in this context seems to incompass all. Rather general. My mind has difficulty oporating on that wide of a range. God, myself, and one woman. In that order.

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 05:16 AM

Lighten up on starr, guys.:glow:

christianity is for everyone----"Whosoever will, may Come."

God Bless and Guide each of you in your search.:prayingf:

Kind deeds change lives.

:angel: Deborah

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 16 Sep, 2008 07:48 PM

Its ease. 50/50 I want a real man of God, not a God player, I want a mature man, not a mamas boy.

I ask that the Lord that the man of my life attend church at least twice a week. read the bible together, go to a dinner together, have time for us, be a romantic man. Do things together as much as we can.

What do I have to give?

I am a godly woman, I go to church as much I can, 3 or 4 days a week. I read the bible every day, attend home services once a week, work on my church in many ways, he will have my time, my love, my heart and my compleatle life, when I love I give my everyting, he willl be my all.

I have a lot to give, but to a real man not to a lil boy.

What else? :glow:

What do you have to give?

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 22 Sep, 2008 10:16 AM

girls that do not know the answer to what they can offer guys-- If you meet a girl you like and she does not know what to offer you, it may be that she does not know what it

is that is expected of her..

That is why men cannot do too much for a girl at first, wait, get to know her 'slowly' --that is the only way to establish any good relationship, the same you would do with any new friend, get to know them to fast and it will end just as fast..

This will give her a chance to think about you and learn about boys, men.

.With our heavy schedules, who has time to learn about the other unless you are apart for some time..Date only 1 time a week...not 2-3...for a long time and develop a real relationship.Get a book-about Christian relationships and share it with someone you like, so that you may learn about ea/other, male female....i

First of all, girls have not done any research about that question, they only think about themselves, and remember

as many people that ---for example are say 21, possibly act like 10....and a 30 yr. old can act like a 15yr old..This can be natural or---- because of 'depression they don't even know they have, till it hits them hard....or others notice that they are not measuring up to expectations...

When I say act-- I don't mean intentionally, I mean they actually feel much, much, much younger, and act that way.

As do many guys...This person can be quite NORMAL.

Chronological age has nothing to do with how mature someone is, it's how they act that determines their chronological age...remember that....always..If you try not to catagorize a person that is an absolute 'age', you will tend to miss out of learning about people.

Or may miss out on someone who acts mature and is younger or older...We just have to remember----it's always how they act..how we present ourselves to the public..

Take heed, many people whatever age can be going thru a mild, or not so mild 'depression', and the only way people get thru it is to 'first thing' is stop being responsible...That's is their only defense mechanism to be able to go on..Life is just to hard for them...

Choosing to be 'childish' too much of the time is 'your clue'...that something really difficult is going on with them...I suggest you stay far away from those in that catagory...The best you can do is 'pray' often for them, and their are many...

of all ages...Only if you love someone, will you be able to

offer some help, and that is a big task...The best thing is

get some phone #'s to offer them in crisis situations.

.They can not handle all the 'responsibilities that they have put on themselves, or others put on them...So- the only alternative is ----- is too rebel' and do less and less till they get to eventually do 'nothing' unless they get some help'...

We all go thru prioritizing and reprioritizing what is important and not to get to bogged down with too many things on our adgenda ....more than we can handle....fine tuning of 'balance is alway' a lifetime' chore, but one of upmost importance...

Sorry to write .....you a book, but it is hard to put this BIG subject into a few words.... This is a start, and hope it helps. Lean on 'our LORD' and pray for understanding of issues and I am sure that is what you have been doing.. Remember to ask daily for his 'guidance' in handling all of life's issues, that are many....

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 30 Sep, 2008 04:14 AM

Yeah, Amen BRO!

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 7 Oct, 2008 11:07 PM

I don't think that women have any more of a long wish list than the men do, from looking at profiles (although I don't read too many women's profiles). We all have an idea of traits that our ideal mate will have. I think often we have learned from past relationships, and don't care to repeat them, so we want to make sure that the person we meet will have certain characteristics. Hopefully we balance what we wish for with what we have to offer someone.

hesformeareyou

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 11 Jan, 2009 12:51 PM

Women generally know what they want from a man but when you ask what we have to offer we don't really know. You guys usually don't tell us what good qualities we have. your generally just into they way we look so you can show us off to your buddies. A lot of times we have no idea what we have to offer besides our beauty. Some of us don't even feel we have that, so we feel like we have nothing to offer. It would be good if men would let women know what qualites besides looks we have that they like about us so in the future if someone where to ask us what we had to offer a we would be able to tell him.

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 27 Feb, 2009 05:29 PM

I dont think all women will answer the same things exactly as each one of us is unique. Each one has dreams, needs although some are the same not all.

When it comes to what a woman have to give, well, if you have been intelligent and kind enough to know some of her background, her priorities, hopes, likes and dislikes, her relation with God then you can have an idea of what she has to offer to you as well.

Personally is sometimes little hard to go only for the words although they count a lot of course! but also like the phrase says; acts say more than thousand of words. Its common sense.... mostly.... wisdom that you men need from God (also we women need).

Page : 1 2 3 4