Author Thread: What women really want
starr023

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 18 Aug, 2008 10:03 AM

Why do women go on and on about what they want from men but have little or nothing to say when they are asked what they have to offer us guys.

Revelation22

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 18 Aug, 2008 11:30 AM

Great Question,starr023,

Can't wait to hear the answer !

:rocknroll:revelation22

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 18 Aug, 2008 01:53 PM

Well, maybe women feel they already know what most men want. All you have to do is read a lot of the profiles. If you don't look like Barbie, talk like Barbie, think like Barbie (heaven forbid), move like Barbie, come in an air tight box with a limited warranty etc...Then alot of women feel they don't measure up to the norm. The funny thing is, Barbie really isn't the "norm". Just like you don't like to be critiqued, neither do women. It makes them feel like a piece of furniture to be purchased if the brand is right.

So in turn, I feel like a lot of women put out their lilkes and dislikes as a counter defense mechinism. I'll get you before you get me. Neither is a good way to form a relationship.

Have you ever wondered how a couple ever got together...? Wow, she's so pretty and he's so well homely or

he's so handsome and she's so well...homely etc...Perhaps that couple took the time to come out of the vehicle (body) to discover the soul that was inside joyriding! That old saying pretty is as pretty does is really a hidden truth.

Time to take the glasses off and really enjoy the view!

Robin

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 18 Aug, 2008 07:32 PM

Rephrase the last line...time to take off the "colored glasses" and enjoy the view! Take care all you wonderful gentlemen and have a lovely night!

In Christ...Robin

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 20 Aug, 2008 12:01 AM

I think as we mature into what and who we are going to be you stop asking what the other person has to offer.

1st. If you ask her those questions,,, she isnt the right one baby.A little ray charles pepsi commercial replay, lol.

2nd. if she has to ask you, then you arent the right on baby, a replay of a former replay. :applause:

3rd. But when I have the right One, BA~~~BY, Uh -- Huh!

She and I will know it,,,, and until then,,, Jesus is my right one Ba~~~by!

4th. If bringing something to the table is supose to mean how much money or Education you have,,, she is already the wrong one Ba ~~~By, Uh Huh!

I dont care what she has as far as monitary value or in education, I just dont have time for Mean, Hot tempered, impatient people who are judgemental. jealous and unforgiving.

Am I wrong to believe from the HEART FLOW the Real Issues of Life and not from the pocket book or the schooling we have,,,proverbs 4:23.

In that lies the answer of everything in Relationships, War, Murders, Crime and Prejudices.

So my friend,,, find one that is looking for nothing more but someone to love, because,,,,,,

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn,,,,,,,,,,,

"Is just to love and be loved in return ,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,Unconditionally!!!

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 20 Aug, 2008 05:51 AM

No truer statement...So there you have it!

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 20 Aug, 2008 09:53 AM

well you know what i want? i want to be loved. i want to be understood and to be accepted for who i am. i have trust issues and i have lost a lot due to that...i want someone to understand that factor....that trust doe matter, and it doesn't happen overnight. yes. and i want someone to teach me about GOD. and i want a man to correct me all the way...and to really help me with the work of GOD, because sometimes i tend to slip. like everyone hey.

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 22 Aug, 2008 01:14 AM

i am moved to say,,,,

I now try to live my days as if tomorrow is my last. I dont have time to get caught up in what others expect from me and sure dont put my expections on anyone else.

In my past situations brought me to the brink of death for over a year. I went from 238lbs to 168 lbs,, thats right 70lbs lost,,, and continually bleeding everyday through the mouth, the nose, the tear ducts and eyes, even passing solid blood stool's. All I can say is that Nothing matters much in this world when death is passing before your eyes....

All relationship I now have are unconditional,,, 100%

What people want from you or you want from others will hold no water on the day of cross over,,,,

A song says,

" keep your eyes on Jesus" and

"look to his marvelous face",

"And the things of earth will grow strangely dimm",

"In the light of his glory and grace".

Bruce,,,"Hedgeweller",,,,,,,,,,,,, :peace: o,,u,,t,,!!

Revelation22

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 22 Aug, 2008 04:44 AM

WOW !

:prayingm:

SJC1985

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 22 Aug, 2008 06:29 PM

I grew up poor, got a college education with God's provision of all money needed, taught school with little pay, am now disabled with no income -- but, money is not what is important in life. I have been happiest when I was doing God's will. I am trusting God to send me someone who can love me the way that I need to be loved. I believe that He is preparing the heart of the man He has chosen for me to love in the way that the man needs to be loved. Even though it seems like forever, I'm still trusting God, and I am willing to wait as long as it takes for His chosen man to find me and love me for the rest of my life. I know that I can't go wrong if I wait on God. (I didn't wait on God for the last 2 men I married. I don't believe that they were God's choice for me - they could not have been Christians based on the physical and psychological abuse they put me through.)

A loving Christian man, rich or poor, who desires to put God first and lives for Him and obeys Him in the way that God desires is the man for me. My prayer is: "God, I'm hoping that You will send your choice for me ASAP!!!"

SJC1985 :glow:

SJC1985

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 22 Aug, 2008 06:32 PM

starr023,

Where does "starr" come from? That's my first name!!!

Starr Jeanette (SJC1985) :glow:

Page : 1 2 3 4