Author Thread: What women really want
starr023

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 18 Aug, 2008 10:03 AM

Why do women go on and on about what they want from men but have little or nothing to say when they are asked what they have to offer us guys.

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 2 Nov, 2009 07:44 AM

these are toxic people, and selfish, MOVE on quickly..

man8bible

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 25 Jul, 2010 11:52 PM

Dear Cynthia (think I got that right?)

Or emraldblu (which ever you prefer)

Isn't it so very ironic that men and women bring out there lists and wax at length about what their mate should look like, or what they should be like, or what success they should have achieved by this time or a host of other concerns and hopes and wishes and dreams. All pointing to the evidence that God has a church full of people who are in the process of being transformed. Seems we all want the other person to be mostly done with their transformation which of course will help us with walking our own out to the finish. Only it will be easier for us because they are mostly done.

Seems that we so easily forget that it is in relationship with a significant other and the community of believers in which God has placed us that we work out our transformation unto maturity. I often think that our laundry lists of what we want are just an in secure attempt at connection and are quickly swept away when God places us in the refining fire. When we say yes to real relationship and stop hiding behind the fleshly fantasy's we dragged into the church with us when we came to salvation. Praise Him for being so faithful.

When I run into comments like yours, with regards what men on these sites are trying to get from you, an anger comes into my head and a sadness comes into my heart. IT also makes me want to apologize to you for the emotional abuse and insult that your are subjected to.

Hope things go better for you. Any time one enters communities like these there is a winnowing process that can be incessant and it gets frustrating and wearisome.

You sound like a woman of character and you are a daughter of the Most High God.....every reason for the enemy to attack. But He is more than capable to bring about a life of deep blessing and satisfaction for someone so special.

Your Servant In Christ, Always

Mark

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 19 May, 2011 10:12 PM

Really like the way you put that. What I don't understand is in Gods eyes he created us equal , but we are so judemental of one another ? why ? If we who claim to be christians and want to help others find God and an amazing new life why would they looking at us and want this if they see how critical and unloving of one another we are ? Im not saying everyone is compatable as far as relationships go that is deffinatly between you God and your date.. As far as freindship I think we should be more loving, Patient and Kind :glow:

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 11 Jan, 2012 01:10 AM

i just glorify God for making me a woman :prayingm:, because if i was a man i would have to marry a woman

which to me is equal to capital punishment, am a woman but

i hardley understand them they are just to complicated,

there is alot of the term "I" in their dialogue, concluding they are the queens of the hive and the bee hive wont make honey without them

their insecurity makes me want to weep, the naging and complaining is first class, they are to emotional and have

poor self control. dear jesus....... some have been emotionally

wounded from past relationships and they take with them bitterness and lack of trust to their next relationship without

letting the lord heal and restore them, and once again the relationship

fails due to unressolved past matters of the heart

so i can imagine how much more men are confused concerning women and what they want

ladies let us call to God for an infilling of the holyspirit, for the fullness of the holy spirit according to prophet isaiah is

1. the spirit of the lord

2.wisdom

3.knowledge

4. understanding

5.the fear of the lord

6.councel

7. might

if any woman or christian operates in the fulness of the above 7 spirits of the lord ( according to the book of

revelation ) they will walk in wisdom and not mere emotions,my point bing i second the motion or topic, that

majority of women ( not all ) always say what the want but rarely stop to ask or ponder what men want or need its a learning experience.

love to all from african mama lol :dancingp:

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 22 Sep, 2013 05:56 AM

Thanks for the honesty Bruce. As I read these posts I become more convinced that there really are a lot of people, men and women alike, who are looking for the same thing, a down-to-earth, honest and loving relationship with someone special. It's a comfort to know that I am not alone in my search, but then that's obvious by all of the members on this site isn't it?

I didn't let my heavenly Father guide my comings and goings for far too long and now that I'm older and a little wiser, I've been able to relinquish the reins and let Him guide me. I may be alone and my life void of a companion to walk down those unknown roads with right now but I know the Father only has good planned for me and I won't stay alone for ever, at least that's my prayer.

I want a man who has the Lord as his pilot so that he will be able to fly the plane called life safely in the right direction with me seat belted in safe and secure along for the ride of our lives. A life filled with joy, commitment, security, honesty, fairness and lots of love. A life with our heavenly Father holding our plane in His hands all the way to our final destination.

I want a man who isn't afraid to pray out loud over our home, our meals, our relationship and me. I think there's nothing more strong and sexy than to see a man sitting in a restaurant holding his wife's hands and praying earnestly

I want a man who doesn't think it makes him a big person to hit his wife and disrespect her anytime or anywhere.

I want a man I can be submissive to and show respect for his decisions and guidance. One I can love without reserve honestly and purely. One who can show respect without judgement and expect the same from me.

I love the Lord first and I want a man who does the same.

That's what I want but so far have not been blessed to find. So, if this is a praying forum, please pray that the Lord will open that door of my life that's been shut for far too long and allow someone good and gentle into my life, please and thank you. God bless everyone.

Kay

Page : 1 2 3 4