Author Thread: What women really want
starr023

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 18 Aug, 2008 10:03 AM

Why do women go on and on about what they want from men but have little or nothing to say when they are asked what they have to offer us guys.

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 8 Mar, 2009 01:06 PM

A CREDIT CARD

emeraldblu

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 10 Mar, 2009 01:16 PM

I find the opposite to be true men have a laundry list,they want slim or ride their Harley's lol,etc etc,i agree they want a barbie doll,and then they want you to cook and do the laundry too,they have the nerve to say a woman is overweight by 20 pounds and their fat ugly and bald,that the kettle calling the pot black and hypocritical, as far as the credit card statement,most men want one thing,Why buy the cow when the milk is free attitude,none of this is Christ like,,he loved the down trounded and poor and deformed,thats why i came to this site ,I thought Christians would look threw his eyes not their own vanity,if you don't have the chemistry or don't like someones looks pls be kind and you can still be a friend or better yet a friend in Christ,wow i guess theirs players on all sites,like the bible says beware of the wolves in sheep's clothing! You should be honest but I believe these woman might have been so rejected because of how they looked,they took a chance that someone would care for them for what they where inside,so sad,what a shame!IN my prayers!ask Jesus for his eyes for one day to see what he sees...........ps i have used my credit card many times to feed the hungry or to help kids get cloths etc,nothing wrong with helping poor people,thats what our lord did! isn't it????

Buffaloroams

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 19 Mar, 2009 11:50 PM

I think a great many women know what they want and know what they want to bless their partner with. I think the ones who do are far more likely to be here than on some other site.

I have an example of a woman who really has it nailed as far as knowing what God wants of us as Men AND Women.

I am stealing from her profile, it was one that made me just go WOW! she gets it! It inspired me! :yay:

"I am a divorced Christian mother of three wonderful children(one grown and on his own). I am looking for friends, fellowship and the beginning of the relationship that God is wanting to bless me with. I was raised with a christian base and have served God for most of my life. The last five years have been difficult as I have not listened to Him and followed my own path. In the last year, I have rediscovered my Savior and the strength, wisdom, and unfailing love He provides for us. I am so excited to be back with my God and cannot wait to see the blessings that he has for me.

My prayer is that God will bring me my provider and protector, life partner, and soul mate to love, nurture, care for, and share and dream with as we move through the rest of our lives feeling the promised joy and treasures that a relationship with God brings to those who trust Him.

I long to be a Proverbs 31 wife for my husband. To pray for him daily, to care for him, our family and our home. To rise each morning and pray a prayer of blessing and protection over my family and to work each day as a praise and joy to my Father in Heaven and as a precious delight to my husband.

My husband will be a strong man of God. Always looking to Him for direction and guidance. A man called to serve God as a witness with his life, to provide and protect his family, and to love his wife as Christ loved the church. A man who can show his surrender to God and still show his strength as the head of our household.

I love to play, love to laugh and love to be with my family. I love to be outside, taking in God's wonderful creation. Whether it is hiking, shooting, playing on the beach, sledding or swimming in the lake. I am up for most anything.

I would like to make friends on this website and follow God's direction from there, as it is so rewarding to share in fellowship with believers.

May God bless you as He reveals His plans for you."

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 20 Mar, 2009 10:11 PM

I really think as a man, you need to know first what you want and what God wants for you. I do not mean what you THINK you want. I mean what you want for life and what you will be able to support with all of the faith, strength, and love you have within you. A woman may tell you what she wants, but many times, it is her desire to please you that will lead her to say what she thinks you want to hear. It's not dishonest, just the nature of women to please their man.

My advice to you is to first know what you truly want, and to pray for God to give you wisdom in seeing those characterisitics in the woman he has for you. It will mean so much more to you to know that you see those things in a woman rather than her giving you a list of what she can provide.

It sounds like you may have some burdens from your past that you might need to deal with before you can love a wife as she needs to be loved, as Christ loved the church. That is not a bad thing, to have to deal with those, but you must have a desire to love her with all your heart to be her protector as you are called to be.

I wish you God's blessings in your search for that special woman.

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 22 Mar, 2009 06:28 PM

It�s all about statistics. Women have more chance to receive �expression of interests� from men. In order for them to filter out the kind of men they are attracted to, somehow they have to narrow down their list.

Men usually don�t ask what women can offer. This is what make us gentleman. We observe, feel and move on if there is no chemistry or get turn off. Love is not a promise; it is to share.

I enjoy reading some women profiles that they really listed what they have to offer to their men. I think they are more successful in finding a good man.

lovnlifein08

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 14 May, 2009 03:46 AM

This is a very interesting group of responses from everyone. It is kind of comical in a way. He wants, she wants, I think he wants, I think she wants......

Relationships are not about wants, it is about needs and being able to meet eachother needs. Not only being able but being willing to even when there is absolutely no return on the investment. If you are seeking to get into a relationship so that you can fulfill a list of wants and wishes, well, you might want to think twice, because you might come up short.

It would be a dangerous thing to enter into a relationsihp expecting the other party to fulfill your wish list. Relationships are there to share life with another person, an intimate relationship is there to share life intimately with another person. I believe for that to be possible we must become a servant to the other and serve one another. By serving the needs of the other, our own needs are met. In order to meet needs, we must be able to share our needs and that requires trust and honesty.

When a man loves his wife or serious girlfriend in the same manner he loves himself and his own body, I honestly believe there is not a woman out there that would not be willing to meet ALL the man's needs, and all has not bounds! The major problem is that men do not treat women as they would treat themselves. So men do not get their need met.

I do not even think men think about that concept.

Would a man call himself stupid. No he might say that was stupid of me, but he would not say hey Steve you are stupid and mean it. Would a man belittle himself with a sarcastic joke meant to be funny when he knows it cuts like a knife against the heart. Would a man cheat on himself? I mean the list is endless as to why wives and girlfriends leave relationships yet the bible is clear how men ought to treat their wives.

And the bible is clear how women ought to treat their husbands and we are just as guilty. SO when we decide to finally get it right, Jesus came to serve and to seek and to save the lost. When will we as individuals seeking relationships learn to serve?? I have, now I just need to be patient, but it has been a very, very long, long road in a very deep dark valley... I pray none of you have to go there to learn what I have learned.

God Bless you all!!!!

Sue

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 28 May, 2009 12:14 PM

Well, I'm finding out what I really want and yes ultimately it is to love and be loved. It sounds so simple but I think we get restless or impatient waiting... and then we fall in love in the abstract, you know. We settle for less when we get impatient, someone who has potential, no doubt but really isnt' what we are looking for. You can wait a life time waiting for someone to be who you want them to be but when someone first shows you who they are... believe it. We sell ourselves short in that and waist our time and theirs but some people are only in it for the momment not for the long run. Lots I could say about this... but we have to keep a perspective in mind "lets not let fear of striking out keep us from playing the game." ; )

em

Rosebar99

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 30 Jun, 2009 08:11 AM

Preach it girl!

Rosebar99

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 30 Jun, 2009 08:14 AM

I girl might just be curious about specifics; like schooling and education, his job, his life. You can't really expect a girl to just fall in love with someone that could be a lazy bum. Women want security- which means they need to know those things before they get involved...

View Profile
History
What women really want
Posted : 4 Jul, 2009 08:26 PM

Maybe you just haven't asked enough women.

Page : 1 2 3 4