Author Thread: So you are seeking CHEMISTRY and a date who has a motorcycle?
Admin

So you are seeking CHEMISTRY and a date who has a motorcycle?
Posted : 26 Nov, 2010 04:37 PM

Are you on here trying to find a mate, or a "date" because someone looks good to the eyes, or because they may even have a hot car or a new Harley, and, at least for now, maybe even a 401K, or perhaps some nice jewelry? Maybe they are "tall, dark and handsome..?" Are you one who is seeking to find someone who meets your requirement of "chemistry"..?

Do you think that you can discern the values, qualities or aspects of a man, based upon such extrinsic temporal aspects..?

WAIT! Didn't you begin the last relationship in the same fashion..?

Do you think to make decisions about life based upon so little understanding of the minutiae of time..?

What is meant, by "minutiae," is, say I were to seek to perceive an aspect of your life, by my feeble, fall-damaged, human faculties of reason and logic, I would not be able to comprehend the "spiritual warfare," that has taken place in your life, or even your parents lives, wherein Satan has tried to beat the Creator, in respect of His eternal plan, and how it has transcended into the minutiae of TIME, so as to affect your life, or make-up as a person and child of God.

I am writing a book, on this very subject, and the role these mysteries play in our being UNABLE to adequately grasp with our finite and skewed abilities of reason and understanding; which is the very specific reason why the Father caused Solomon to warn us, that we would not be able to apprehend and comprehend the "minutiae of sight," without the eternal perspective of faith being involved: "TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL OF YOUR HEART, AND LEAN NOT ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING, IN ALL YOUR WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM, AND HE WILL DIRECT YOUR PATH!"

To grasp the things and eternal operations of God, is to grasp the origins and ultimate ending place of the wind; which is why Jesus spoke of this mystery. We may think that we "know," a thing; but do we know of how it began in an individual's life; and/or yet its unanticipated role in things that have yet to occur?

This is the reason for scripture; to function within our beings, so as to lead us into infinite enquiry, because this is exactly what is at stake.. a collision with the Infinite, and the Infinite Being Who has always governed it, and yet does, and forever shall!

Please do not take my statement of "our limited faculties" in attempting to perceive through, as Paul wrote, a mirror darkly, now, but then face to face, as an attack upon your desire to be able to grasp aspects of what you deem to be necessary, when in the end, the only factors that we as children of God are to rely upon, is the sure and eternal promises, that no matter what may transpire in life, our Father is in charge of it, and will yet use it for good to them that love Him: for them that are the called according to His purpose!"

But in summation, What I am often amazed at, is the inability of those who profess [even in ministers] to being able to grasp spiritual things, so as to rightly apprehend that we shall never truly comprehend with our limited and flawed human faculties of reason and logic, what is going on around us. Such thinking is arrogant, and is the very nature of the fall! As believers, we are safest when we trust the Father BLINDLY, and walk only aided by His word, and eternal wisdom, knowing that He foreordained all things, and that when we walk trusting as a child, it involves aspects of a lack of control on our parts, that are incorporated into the Divine eternal plan, that Satan has no strategy to overcome. Faith is our great protector, for therein is the Almighty Power of God unleashed in our lives and on our behalf, because it demonstrates that we clearly know that we cannot make it without Him protecting us, to include even the ignorant wanderings and mishaps of a little child.

Satan, on the other hand, wants us to think with our diminished faculties that we can figure a thing out; because in and through such warped perspectives, [that he brought upon the human race] he is able to perceive our goings, and strategize against us, knowing thoroughly "this rote" as is to be found in the ever-fearing and ever-stumbling nature of fallen man; is where his battle plans are most effective. Our ONLY true protection, that is impervious to attack by him and his minions, is to walk in a way that he cannot figure out; which is faith.

Psalm 91 tells us that we already dwell in the secret place of the Most High, and in the shadow of the Almighty; and that we have from before the foundation of the world. Satan does not want us to realize the great power of rightly comprehending what it means to him, for us to walk by faith as little children. Faith is his greatest nightmare, for he is not able to perceive it, as he can man�s ever-predictable fallen nature!

Satan as our enemy, wants us to think, or believe, that we can, and are able to figure the matters of life out, because he knows that when we walk in such a flawed mentality, it is there that he is laying the snares to harm us, through reliance upon this earthly wisdom, that we are admonished to run from, which is centric to his battle strategies, which the Lord has perceived and mastered before the foundation of the world�to the point that he is already a defeated foe, totally crushed and vanquished!

We cause ourselves the greatest harm, when we do not obey the word of God, for it allows Satan to anticipate the minutiae of time, and our goings. When we walk by faith, not leaning in any way upon what man normally thinks is wise, he is totally taken off guard, and is not able to come against us in any way. He simply hates faith, for it is the way he cannot figure out, and we win, which we will anyway, but without the pain!

�LET US LABOUR THEREFORE TO ENTER INTO THAT REST, LEST ANY MAN FALL AFTER THE SAME EXAMPLE OF UNBELIEF!� [Hebrews 4:11]

�FAITH COMETH BY HEARING, AND HEARING BY THE WORD OF GOD!� [Romans 10:17]

pc

Tulip89

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Nov, 2010 07:06 PM

I already have a motorcycle. She just has to like riding on it.

Mercymay

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Nov, 2010 03:09 PM

I love reading posts here and really learned a lot from someone else' experiences.

BUT, when I come to your posts, I find it too long, it is like I am lead to read a book in a forum. I tried to read once but coming to the end I got confused what I was reading about.

I trust your intention is good, you sound over zealous on demon busting (more power to you!), just maybe you just need to post one truth at a time? And like the others, if you can make metaphors /analogy or honest life joke it will remain in memory and you will be more effective.

Just my simple thoughts.

By the way, with so many fatal accidents here I'd rather ride a car than motorcycles and chemistry in relationship has a lot of elements - honest, respectable, gentleman, faithful, a little bit good looking haha (tulip will bring her to plastic surgeon), industrious, funny, and many more.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Dec, 2010 02:37 AM

"She just has to like riding on it."

Exactly my point!

You think that because she has passed your Trauma-Based mind control test, and liked your contrasting not liking it, that you have "selected well", but that criteria is flawed and lacks understanding of eternal wisdom..

How is it possible to determine such from the fall-flawed human faculties of reason and logic, which are based upon the fractured illusions of time..?

O LORD, I KNOW THAT THE WAY OF MAN IS NOT IN HIMSELF, IT IS NOT IN MAN THAT WALKETH TO DIRECT HIS STEPS! [Jer. 10:23]

pc

Tulip89

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Dec, 2010 06:48 AM

"that criteria is flawed and lacks understanding of eternal wisdom"

No, you just lack understanding of humor

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Dec, 2010 02:42 PM

@Mercymay

Your post made me smile ear to ear, your words were spoken like a loving prophet.

Tulip...U R 2 Funny!

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Dec, 2010 12:27 PM

The truth my sister in law married my brother only for his trans am.:ROFL:

They are still married 10 years now. Hmmmmmmm.

My brother must have done something right.

fast car- cute girl

riveroflife1

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Dec, 2010 06:55 PM

PC- you beat around the bush to much...and it just sounds like your brow beating your brothers and sisters.

Are you trying to say, the outer things arent important when selecting a mate?

I guarantee you that the things that are written in our profiles are things that could be compromised on...aside from the relationship with God being numero uno. I think your taking it to seriously and blowing it up.

Although we like your input, the other sister was right when she said your sowing discord.(on the other forum)

We all get along just fine (usually) although we are different denominations, but you straight out condemn individuals for something they wrote in a dating site profile.

Do you think women find what your doing attractive? I can only imagine what it would be like if you were my husband. Never happy, always judging and yelling and to be really honest, you sound very angry and unhappy.

Is there anything that is being done on this site or in our profiles that will keep us out of heaven? No...not that I've seen, so please, we love you in Christ and like the input but stop the harassing posts.

if you are just trying to get our wheels spinning, it's kinda antagonizing and your getting the wrong kind of attention.

p.s. Chemistry is mandatory (your post topic)

rainbowian

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Dec, 2010 09:48 PM

I just don't understand this chemistry business. It doesn't seem like something that would result in a successful long term relationship.