Author Thread: What are your thoughts on Exorcisms?
Admin

What are your thoughts on Exorcisms?
Posted : 21 Dec, 2010 08:27 AM

Are they Real?

Are there any documented cases? How do you go about "exorcising" someone?

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Dec, 2010 10:20 AM

I whole Heartedly Agree...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Dec, 2010 12:37 PM

Some groups of people find a demon behind every corner.

Demon of lust

Demon of alcohol

Demon of smoking.

When wil people begin taking responsibility for thei sins and stop blaming the demons and Satan.

Joh 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Dec, 2010 12:40 PM

If anyone has read;Competant to Cousel :By Jay Adams.

Jay had dealt with a lot of different problems when He was the director ot the Illinois State Mental Hospital.

The book is worth buying.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Dec, 2010 01:07 PM

It could be they open the door to satan, such as not tithing

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Dec, 2010 01:13 PM

Yes PJ,you are right.

The person with the drinking issue did not tithe,so a demon possesed him and made the man to drink until he was drunk.

Wow,I would like to give that counsel during an A.A. or N.A. meeting.

Maybe even give that defense to those incarcerated for killing someone while driving drunk..

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Dec, 2010 01:28 PM

No one said anything about drinking, the statement was made about opening the door to satan by denying the truth of tithing. THE BIBLE TEACHES GIVE NO PLACE TO SATAN, AND THE TITHE IS THE LORD'S.

riveroflife1

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Dec, 2010 07:44 PM

Hi Arch,

I just saw your questions :)

1. What sign would you say points to �demonic possession��

-the symptoms can be things like anger, strong sexual desire, some kind of fear (panic attacks, phobias, etc), violence, drug / alcohol abuse..things like that.

and

2. Do you remember any of the demon�s names? they usually dont manifest that way when inner healing accompanies the deliverance and it's best not to conversate with them.

3. How many were in these people? not sure

4. what was the most at any one time? sometimes it takes a couple sessions

5. What about superhuman strength? yes, but again, when inner healing accompanies the deliverance, they dont manifest to much. I've seen vomiting, hyperventilating, heavy prespiration and I've seen someone lunge at the person doing the deliverance and try to choke them.

6. Speaking in languages? demons love attention, they love the spotlight so they will try to conversate sometimes or I've heard them curse the person doing the deliverance, but very briefly.

they're mission is to scare the heck out of the person doing the deliverance so that they will stop so sometimes they will manifest but i've only seen it a couple times. Usually when they exit, the person seems to burp or cough or deep exhale.

95% of the times, when your ministering to the person with demons you can tell in their hesitation to say something that there is something inside. Like forgiving someone that molested them or rape or some kind of abuse, stuff like that.

Or repenting for your family line being involved in free masonry or some kind of brotherhood or cult, unholy vows...there are many different things but again, wanted to help you understand a little about it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Dec, 2010 05:19 AM

@ River:

History

Posted : 23 Dec, 2010 07:44 PM

Hi Arch,

I just saw your questions :)

1. What sign would you say points to �demonic possession��

-the symptoms can be things like anger, strong sexual desire, some kind of fear (panic attacks, phobias, etc), violence, drug / alcohol abuse..things like that.

River,These so called symptoms are nonsense they point to about half,if not more the population of this country and the rest of the planet.

Lets look at demonic posssesion within the Scriptures,not from T.V. od from someones distorted understanding that there are demons around every corner..

1)

1Sam 21:10 And David arose, and fled that day for fear of Saul, and went to Achish the king of Gath.

1Sa 21:11 And the servants of Achish said unto him, Is not this David the king of the land? did they not sing one to another of him in dances, saying, Saul hath slain his thousands, and David his ten thousands?

1Sa 21:12 And David laid up these words in his heart, and was sore afraid of Achish the king of Gath.

1Sa 21:13 And he changed his behaviour before them, and feigned himself mad in their hands, and scrabbled on the doors of the gate, and let his spittle fall down upon his beard.

1Sa 21:14 Then said Achish unto his servants, Lo, ye see the man is mad: wherefore then have ye brought him to me?

1Sam 21:15 Have I need of mad men, that ye have brought this fellow to play the mad man in my presence? shall this fellow come into my house?

David seems to be exhibiting signs of demonic possession,does he not.

Yet his behaviour is out of fear,not possession.

2)Mar 9:17 And one of the multitude answered and said, Master, I have brought unto thee my son, which hath a dumb spirit;

Mar 9:18 And wheresoever he taketh him, he teareth him: and he foameth, and gnasheth with his teeth, and pineth away: and I spake to thy disciples that they should cast him out; and they could not.

Mar 9:19 He answereth him, and saith, O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him unto me.

Mar 9:20 And they brought him unto him: and when he saw him, straightway the spirit tare him; and he fell on the ground, and wallowed foaming.

Mar 9:21 And he asked his father, How long is it ago since this came unto him? And he said, Of a child.

Mar 9:22 And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us.

Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 9:24 And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

Mar 9:25 When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him.

Mar 9:26 And the spirit cried, and rent him sore, and came out of him: and he was as one dead; insomuch that many said, He is dead.

Mar 9:27 But Jesus took him by the hand, and lifted him up; and he arose.

Mar 9:28 And when he was come into the house, his disciples asked him privately, Why could not we cast him out?

Mar 9:29 And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.

Yeshua uses this situation to confront the unbelief of the boys dad.

Yeshua also does not touch he boy,He rebukes the demon,

He speaks not lays hands on the boy.

3)Mar 5:1 And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.

Mar 5:2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,

Mar 5:3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:

Mar 5:4 Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.

Mar 5:5 And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.

Mar 5:6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,

Mar 5:7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

The man bows before Yehsua,is is a position of submission.

Th demon also knows Yeshua.

Yeshua's response to the man:

"Mar 5:19 Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee.

Thers are times when Yeshua had people show themselves to the Priests,to be examined according to the Scriptures.

Are those that are being healed and delivered are they being examined according to the Scriptures,maybe a Christiand doctor,or counselor?

WHy are most of these people not being examined.

Most Pentecostals,Chrismatics,and other groups consider

people that drink,use drugs,have sex and are violent as to being demonically possessed.

Most people drink,drus,sex,violence and a host of other things because of something that happened in theirlives,

usually at home,school,or they just wanted to to in with the crowd,and now they have a habitual sinful lifestyle.

These people need to hear the Gospel and after trusting Yeshua,they need to be counseled about living according to the Word of GOD.

Lets not be so quick to calling every sinful lifestyle as demonic possesion.

If this were so,then how about the like os Jimmy Swaggart,

James and Tammy Baker

How about a lying spirit in the motuhs of all the health and wealth charlitans like

T.D.Jakes

Benny Hinn

Kenneth Haigen

The Copelands

Crefloe Dollar

Paula White

Kim Clement

Pat Robertson

John Haggee

And a host of other on the Television and radio

How about:

Jimmy Swaggart

Jim and Tammy Baker

Robert Tilton

Peter Popov(also known as Pter ripoff)

How about the many false teachers and false prophets in America (The Homeland)The Nazis called Germany the Fatherland.

How about these so called movements of GOD

The Latter Rain Movement

The Toronto Blessing

The Pensecola Movement

The Mobile Alabama movement

All one needs is the Gospel,and to trust Yeshua.

It is because of the Biblical ignorance of the people that we have so much nonsense and S0 called demonic possesion going on.

I believe there are some demonically possesed people,

But most that are so called demon possesed need to be responsible for their lives,and to stop blaming others and demons for how they are.

Luke 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Shalom and Chesed:

St.George

ps:

Eph 4:26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Dec, 2010 05:31 AM

No nonsense in what river shared.

What about trucker just don't understand that all his so-called wisdom is just foolishness to God?

chevy

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Dec, 2010 06:04 AM

@ Chevy:

Yes my own wisdom is considered foolish compared to YHWHW's Wisdom.

I have shared from the Word of God,and from experience,whether personal or from others that have been put into the public spotlight.

Yet in the latter days men will not listen to sound doctrine.

2Tim 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

2Tim 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

2Tim 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

George

Page : 1 2 3 4