Author Thread: What are your thoughts on Exorcisms?
Admin

What are your thoughts on Exorcisms?
Posted : 21 Dec, 2010 08:27 AM

Are they Real?

Are there any documented cases? How do you go about "exorcising" someone?

riveroflife1

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Dec, 2010 11:25 AM

trucker

when Jesus said "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly" Jn 10:10

He didnt mean when you get to heaven, but right now. God longs for you to experience in this life the fullness of all He has prepared for you.

also in Galatians 5:1 "It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm then and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery"

Our experiences form us. If you've been hurt in a relationship lets say she was adulterous, you wouldnt trust the next woman. She may display a sign that the first woman displayed and it would trigger your mind that she was also being unfaithful. Well, what about when dads tell their sons that crying is for girls..so when they get older, a wall has formed so that they dont have to experience feelings.

anyway, these things dont go away! We need healing from them. Imagine not crying before the Lord or when your first baby is born and your able to hold him/her and shed tears of joy...or cry with your wife because she's hurting.

You would be missing out and others would be missing out of knowing the man God created you to be.

He loves us so much, dont you think it hurts Him that alot of us choose bondage over freedom? Or that we would even think He wants us that way and that there is no way out.

That is not reality, the good news is there is freedom in His name. It is to your advantage that you grab a hold of it so that others around you can be free too. You may be the one that will be a trailblazer in your mens group. A forerunner for freedom!

You have a desire to know His word and He loves that but what He loves MORE is when we earnestly seek a relationship with Him. He is so good!

so you have 2 choices...freedom or chains. God is calling you to discover fullness of a life with Him. Are you going to say "I will go Lord, send me" or will you let fear hold you back.

I love you and so does our Lord, He is so amazing!

Merry Christmas

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Dec, 2010 10:12 PM

@river:

This is off the tpoic,yet i want to address this today.

River,it seems that you do not understand anything which i have been writing on this site.

You might not even be reading anything i have written.

You might even be adding to what i say.

I write about both the future and today,yet one needs to just read with understanding to know what i happen to be writng.

River I understand(Eido) and know(Epignosis) and experience(Ginosko),the life Yeshua is talking about.

This life Yeshua says is not the physical life of man,for if this is so than Yeshua died a worthless death for I already have physical life.

Luk 12:15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

The life Yeshua is talking about is the life of GOD.

2Co 8:9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

This is saying that Yeshuas poverty was to become a man.

A believers riches is to become a son of YHWH,through faith in Yeshua.

Maybe the Holy Spirit has not revealed these to you as of yet.

St.George

riveroflife1

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Dec, 2010 09:51 AM

trucker,

I do read what you post and your attempts at getting under my skin..but I see it all the time in unbelievers.

Your posts are head knowledge, things that other men taught you, not spirit led. If your finite mind cannot comprehend it, then it must not be real. I got news for you, our minds will NEVER comprehend Him for He is infinite. There is so much we dont know and never will until we meet Him face to face.

I dont think you know how much your loved by Him. So much that He sent His son to die a horrible death for your freedom. Freedom from the past, freedom from all things that would come in between your relationship with Abba Father.

I pray that you step out in faith, forget about what people think of you, they will thank you later..believe me.

take advantage of everything He has to offer.

We have only touched the surface!

bless you and love you,

River

Page : 1 2 3 4