Author Thread: WHY
TheLordsPrince

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 12 Sep, 2008 11:13 PM

How come girls who are suppose to be christians on this site. Dont even reply or give me a chance for i thought christian girls would be different then the worldly ones. But my God i get one girl who says she dont date other races. Then none really return your messages i dont get it. Girls says they are looking for a nice guy who loves the LORD. It seems that girls are just hyprocrites and doing that God name will surely bring great judgement on themselves. God its stupid to say you looking for all these qualities but when a guy with those qualities and is blessed of God. Tries to contact them they ignore you and dont even reply. Then girls want to know why they hearts get broken. They always want these physcially perfect guys either you have to be white with blue eyes or black with the gangsta attitude. So would someone explain what is going on here. I thought girls who call themselves after my most best and prized friend and brother Jesus. Would see me as they suppose to see my brother well hope some of you can answer what is wrong with these girls and this generation. Why nice guys are rejected and bad guys are uplifted everything is backwards here.

TheLordsPrince

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 8 Nov, 2008 03:10 PM

Let me say that i agree but do know that God will avenge us for he sees how we are respecting and trying to treat girls with the love of Christ his son and how we are being constantly rejected. Even girls who claim to serve our God dont always mean so. For thier fruit of the spirit would reflect him and i know Jesus is never like that. Just keep our heads up and know God will expose and punish these fakes as Jesus said.

TheLordsPrince

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 8 Nov, 2008 03:55 PM

Well i appreciate your response but before you start saying stuff that i didnt mean let me say. That i dont have a problem being rejected for it has happen so often but my problem is when you write to them and they talk about how they love God so much. If they dont like you whatever it is they at least should reply and let you know then keep some guys in suspense. Now as you said about that worldly principals still apply. I dont see anywhere in the bible where that applied. For Christ loves us all no matter if i am black or white or jew or gentile as the Apostle Paul said. If i am free or slave he loves us for who we are. Now if we are to be christians which means like Christ then we are to love as he loved. Even if the girl dont like you romantically they should have the love and wisdom enough to at least kindly tell you as i would if i didnt like a girl. These girls on this site ignore everything you write and dont even respond and talk to you as if you are below human. They dont have to bow down to me for thats not what i want. Christ deserve the glory but although they bow down to all these worldly guys that have fancy cars, jewerly and money. Then the guys dont even respect them or value them. Then guys like me and others will agree and have already that we get the cold shoulder. Every true saint of God can see us guys that the light of God reflects in us. But they who call themselves by my brothers name of Jesus cant see. Now Jesus himself said that many shall call themselves by his name but are not. Actually its the reverse around they want us to bow to them. Kiss up to them and have all material things. It dont matter how you twist it Christ came to proclaim that we should live by spirit and not by the flesh. And if anyone is under Christ he is a new creation now if the flesh is all that is still controlling them then they need to check that with God. God himself even told me that the reason these girls can t see me or any guys of the LORD is that they are blind. Not able to see for thier spiritual eyes is closed. Now what i am saying if you are going to proclaim that you love God so much. The world should see his light in you. Its ashamed that worldly girls are treating me with more respect now what you say to that. We christians need to really check ourselves and know the difference between serving God and not. For we cant serve the world and have its attributes and serve God. For as John said: If anyone be of the world they are not of God" so before you go defending what these girls are doing take a closer look at thier words and see what is coming from thier hearts. For as Jesus said" Its not what goes into the heart that is harmful to us but what comes out of it which is our words and deeds" This is why the world is losing respect for the church for we are behaving just like the world. God is going to have to do a major purification of the church and i know he will expose these fakes of Christ. Sorry but i am seeing whats going on with my sacred brothers body of Christ and i will not be silent about it but speak whats on my heart. I hope you and these girls really observe your hearts and me too. To see if we are truly representing the name of Jesus correctly. For his name is precious and we will pay greatly for doing such. Amen and God bless you and I hope he will open these eyes of these girls before its too late.

TheLordsPrince

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 8 Nov, 2008 04:33 PM

Praise God

For i agree with you exactly and now i am seeing that other men of God is going through the same thing. You are right these last days are becoming so corrupt and its sad. The very thing that Paul said would happen is now happening and know that. If this was my site all these fakes would get thier profiles deleted with the quickness for we dont need games. They should do that on myspace or facebook not on a site that is in the manner of Christ. I can rest for i know that God will bring each of all these girls along with the other decievers before him one day in great judgement. They will be judged on how they treated his people Israel and how they treated his Saints. And know that we guys are precious in the eyes of God just like women are. I admire women like Rebekah the wife of Isacc how when she met him he and her fell in love. And she didnt judge him if he had riches or if he was the King of Egypt. She was humbled and loving towards him and through her humbleness she was the more beautiful and had more glory. So was other women like Ruth Graham and Coretta Scott King. Those were true women in Christ and they didnt think they was the world and more. They had a fierce strength combined with humbleness that made them more uplifted. For God said that he always uplift the humble and tear down the proud. So brother of Christ i am so glad that your eyes are opened to see whats going here. Know that i see that these girls are no different from others and i will not be involved with them for i am looking for the true ones not fakes and as you said. Who just doing this stuff for fun and wanting that computer guy. Know that i use to and still do think that women were so good. When i was younger and always thought that guys were the ones who didnt have no compassion. Now i am seeing it differently now. Then look at the music video from Miley Cyrus in her 7 things video who have all these girls crying in heartbreak. I use to be heartbroken seeing them suffer like that. I dont no more for they only got what God gave them and will do to others. They always choose the guys of the flesh and they always will recieve the same results. Maybe they and Miley should start going after men of God and stop being so starstruck and desperate for these worldly guys. But its like talking to a wall with them. The world always is sympathetic to girls being hurt but never to what guys go through. Well thanks for the response know that guys like us just need to pray for this generation of girls. And let God take care of the rest but i miss that generation of women where they actually knew how to love properly and humbled. For know that a woman with a outer beauty but a repulsive heart makes the whole woman real unattractive very much. Like Jesus said they have a tomb that look all pretty and furnished but inside the chambers of thier hearts its filled with dead men bones. Most women on here know that they will probably never see what we see. So we just pray for them keep strong in the faith brother of Christ ok.

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 11 Nov, 2008 04:11 AM

really nah u now whta i thought the same thing i have no idea why? im a girl im a christian but the men here are like wew i prefer to go to other sites than staying here yeah they call themselves christian they blame God why they dont have any christian girl and yet everytime someone come they refuse thats so weird i just came here for friends not for a relationship or stuff like that... so wiating for someone to just to say hey i wannna be ur friend but no.. so betetr go to the other sites wherein mn can flod my profile but better not go or else troble will be upon me so dont blame the girls and i dont blame u guys.. hehe peace to all..:glow:

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 6 Dec, 2008 04:23 PM

I think u need to talk to God about this. Maybe God doesnt want you to find your perfect partner through this site, maybe its not the right time... I think u have too much of an idealised view of Christian girls, like most ppl have said, they are the same as other girls as in they are only human. I know we should all try to be Christ-like but it is true that we have been damaged from living in the sinful world and none of us are perfect.

What I do not agree with is the way you attack Christian girls saying they will be punished by God for not replying to your messages!!! This is shocking spiritual abuse if ever I saw it! Maybe you need to be a bit more humble and think- is it up to you to judge? Just because a girl doesnt reply to your message does not mean God will punish her. You shouldnt be so sensitive, people have their reasons and its up to them if they choose to reply or not. God is an all loving ever merciful God who gives us all freedom of choice, it is certainly not a sin to ignore someone's emails on a dating website!!!

God bless u in your Christian journey :prayingf:

svetlashka

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 17 Dec, 2008 01:20 PM

Hello,THe LordsPrince..

Thank you that you're sincere with us..i think you're not the only one who thinks like that..but you brought up this subject..:)You're brave!!!:)

I understand your disappointment, but may i ask?

What girls do you write to? Just everyone who says:IlOVE the Lord, my Saviour!!!!! Even if she is too big or too thin, too tall or too short..Or you write to smn who caught your eye,whom you liked not just as a christian, but as a guy?..

Of course i believe everyone who registered in this site are christians, but we also have our impression of a guy or girl we want..because we are also humans..

And i disagree with your saying that nice guys are always the last..how do you know who is nice and who is not?

And i think you should be grateful to God for His wisdom.I hope one day you'll realize why He didnt give you a girlfriend now, He will give her to you later..Just,please, dont sin against Him, judging your brothers and sisters and complaining.

Just trust the Lord and thank Him even for your current disappointment.

Good luck to you and be blessed!

Sveta

jag750il

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 21 Dec, 2008 02:05 PM

Yes I agree that many christian guys are going through the same things. I have a friend who is actively searching for a marriage partner. I cannot really help him because I am going through the same things. There are worse things though. My friends Ania and Katia just lost their father to cancer. I went to the funeral. They and their mother were torn apart. We should be thankful about who we have rather than who we don't have. The most difficult part is to be able to trust God 100% to provide for all your needs. :glow:

TheLordsPrince

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 30 Dec, 2008 08:08 PM

Well Jesusreigns I first will say that i am sorry if i offended you or others but i will not take back what i meant now let me clear up what you thought i said ok. I didnt say the girls would go to hell or anything like that. But God does see and observe how you treat his male and female servants. Now think for a moment suppose my great savior Jesus himself decided to test your faith to him and would ask you something and you ignored him. Do you not think that Jesus would not be angry for that. If he calls you and you are too blind in the world to hear his voice then you miss the chance that God gave you. Now remember what he said that: The very least of these his brethen however you treat them you treat him the same. For he said that anyone that does the will of his father is his brethen. Now all i am saying is that the girls on here could have the courage to tell the guys on here that they dont like him or not. Its not that hard and for you or anyone to try to use the excuse that they are human like everyone else is not really working. For if you ignore and disrespect and lie like the world then you of the world. John best puts it if you have not love for your brother then the spirit of God does not dwell in that person. You cant be of the world and serve God too. Now we know people are going to make mistakes but to keep treating people like trash and then claiming you love God is hyprocritical and keep living a life like that and they will end up being judged and by the Saints too. See this is the problem with Christianity today is that christians try to be like the world and then still try to serve Christ. Thats not what Jesus meant he said he was suppose to choose us out of the world. Thats why Jesus will say to alot depart from me i never knew you for how shallow people are. Anyway i dont depend on this site for my love really anymore i rarely visit this site now. God has shown me that this is not where my princess is. If christian girls feel like they are being attacked by my words then i say they should take a look at themselves and see how they treat people. Now girls deserve respect and love but guys are loved by God too and should be treated the same way. If you dont like us then message us and tell us and stop acting so stuck up it dont make then look beautiful at all for the true beauty is of the heart and how you treat people like Jesus said its not what goes into the body thats harmful but what comes out which is of the heart the actions of people that hurts people. I know my relationship with God and no one can tell me other wise for God himself speaks and uplifts me and tell me on how i am doing with him. I am not perfect but God loves me and has a divine relationship with me not because i am special then others but because i am humbled for i am not the most handsome guy or i am not rich or anything but the more humbled you are the more God is with people like that and maybe girls on here need to become more humbled and stop acting immature like the rest of these worldly girls and let God see some light coming off you. Well God bless you and hope the best for you.

TheLordsPrince

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 30 Dec, 2008 08:28 PM

Well here i go again alot of girls i see thought i was complaining but i wasnt i just was speaking up for alot of guys who is treated this way. I am not trying to be rude SVETLASHKA but now i could care much less if a girl reply to me on this site for God once agian has stepped in and healed me of that pain i realize that God has answered me with a verbal answer i could verbally here and thats girls are mostly like Israel was with Jesus physcially able to see but spiritually blind and these girls cant see a good guy or the love of God if it was standing in front of them. Now not all girls are this way i admire women like Ruth Graham and Rebekah the wife of ISACC and Ester who were so beautiful for the humbleness and beauty of thier hearts. And my mom generation of women knew how to sense and get a good guy when they saw him and how do you know if a guy is good since you said we really cant well thats a lie a half blind person can sense a godly man by the works of his heart and by sensing the LORD all around the guy. I realized that this generation of girls have been polluted with sex and everything that they cant even respond to a guy who may not just want them for that and most dont know how to love properly thats why they dont want long term relationships. Guys of today are the same it would not be fair to say that girls are just like that. I guess the generation of people loving people first for their heart and then thier looks are all gone. I dont care now if a girl respond for i know what the problem is and only God can open their eyes up i know who i am and is a great guy and if this generation of girls cant see that then thats thier issue and i rather be single like Paul said then. To all guys expierencing the same thing know who you are and dont change for no girl and if you love the LORD and they think something is wrong with that like many do you keep loving the LORD our God will take care of them like he has and thats why they are getting thier hearts broken. I will say please ask me the question clearly first and then respond before just accusing me of something if girls are blind and stuff dont get mad at me. Girls who are true i say stay faithful to God and dont let a guy treat or disrespect you for you are precious in God eyes and is his princess and was his before anyone else. A guy should love you for you and you are not his property or shouldnt be used for just sex you have more to you then that. Your all beautiful whether you are big or small black or white ok and be yourself ok i am not on here much so take care and God bless you ok

TheLordsPrince

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 7 Jan, 2009 06:23 PM

this will be probably the last time you hear from me for it appears God has sent me that beautiful princess and now i am glad the girls on here didnt choose me for her beauty and kindness is like no other i have seen or felt well hope God bring you all your soulmates too and be blessed bye hope to see most of you in heaven with my sacred brother Jesus.

Page : 1 2 3 4