Author Thread: WHY
TheLordsPrince

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 12 Sep, 2008 11:13 PM

How come girls who are suppose to be christians on this site. Dont even reply or give me a chance for i thought christian girls would be different then the worldly ones. But my God i get one girl who says she dont date other races. Then none really return your messages i dont get it. Girls says they are looking for a nice guy who loves the LORD. It seems that girls are just hyprocrites and doing that God name will surely bring great judgement on themselves. God its stupid to say you looking for all these qualities but when a guy with those qualities and is blessed of God. Tries to contact them they ignore you and dont even reply. Then girls want to know why they hearts get broken. They always want these physcially perfect guys either you have to be white with blue eyes or black with the gangsta attitude. So would someone explain what is going on here. I thought girls who call themselves after my most best and prized friend and brother Jesus. Would see me as they suppose to see my brother well hope some of you can answer what is wrong with these girls and this generation. Why nice guys are rejected and bad guys are uplifted everything is backwards here.

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 25 Dec, 2010 01:05 AM

Story of my life. I get rejected by being ignored by christian women, stood up, the eww reaction and many other things that haes made me feel rejected. I feel I am not good enough and never will be. It hurts. I get tired because either I am not good looking enough, not atheltic enough, or whatever else. I've pretty much given up hence why I rarely go on here and refuse to go to others that cost money. So your're not alone. Some people will say well maybe God doesn't want you to get married or other "advice". I have a passion to have my own family and to adopt a child from China. What also hurts is being rejected from being a preacher because you are not married. Sorry I am ranting now. ANyways hope things get better for you!

CiscoKid24

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 29 Mar, 2011 10:08 PM

I have to stick up for the ladies on this subject. All of you women that have been affened by the things that PrinceofGod had to say have a right to be. I have a huge respect for women and I do realize that they have feeling just as us men do. But that dose not give any of us the right to say bad things about each other on here or any other web site for that matter. We are all here to meet who God might have waiting to be our solemate. Why show a bad imprestion on here. We all have defferint things that we look for in a person. We just all need to accept that and go on. Lifes to short be makeing a big deel about a message that did'nt get red. God is in control and we all need to let him deside for our lifes including relationships. PrinceofGod I wish you the best. Keep your fiath strong and trust in God. You will be blessed in your life in many different ways. Well I hope that I have helped some of you. And if you have any imput or disagree with any thiing that I have siad please let me know.

Have a great week everyone and Godbless!!!!

Page : 1 2 3 4