Author Thread: WHY
TheLordsPrince

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 12 Sep, 2008 11:13 PM

How come girls who are suppose to be christians on this site. Dont even reply or give me a chance for i thought christian girls would be different then the worldly ones. But my God i get one girl who says she dont date other races. Then none really return your messages i dont get it. Girls says they are looking for a nice guy who loves the LORD. It seems that girls are just hyprocrites and doing that God name will surely bring great judgement on themselves. God its stupid to say you looking for all these qualities but when a guy with those qualities and is blessed of God. Tries to contact them they ignore you and dont even reply. Then girls want to know why they hearts get broken. They always want these physcially perfect guys either you have to be white with blue eyes or black with the gangsta attitude. So would someone explain what is going on here. I thought girls who call themselves after my most best and prized friend and brother Jesus. Would see me as they suppose to see my brother well hope some of you can answer what is wrong with these girls and this generation. Why nice guys are rejected and bad guys are uplifted everything is backwards here.

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 16 Sep, 2008 02:52 PM

I agree with you...

I think that nice guys finish last because the girls that they want are " too immature" to know what they want. I think that as they mature and know what they want in a man, what God has in store for them... the nice guys will always win:) Cause no girl wants a mean, stuck up guy to be with for life... she wants a guy who will treat her like a princess and help her grow with the Lord...

Looks fade but the personality always stays you know. Plus you are a cute guy you know! I think that more girls and guys should ask God who he has in store for them instead of what, because God always has an answer:):dancingp:

ZenthForbias

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 18 Sep, 2008 10:52 PM

Wow, I was just about to post something along these lines. I totally agree to some aspects on what you said. Not to be racist or disrespectful, but along that non inter-racial dating thing, I can kinda see where they're coming from. It's just want some people are attracted too, I suppose.

It's just life, I suppose. Apparently, my personality is 'amazing' and 'awesome' and 'any girl would be lucky to have me.' Yet, for some reason, they don't want to be the ones that are lucky. Meh. Such is life.

TheLordsPrince

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 20 Sep, 2008 05:44 PM

Well i dont get it these girls are acting just like the girls of the world do. One they dont even return your messages and they wine how good guys are hard to find well when one come along then they treat him so bad. Well i know God will judge this matter and if guys understand me sorry we have to be treated like this maybe one day thier eyes will be opened and they will see the truth. That treating us like this is treating Christ the same way. If any girls eyes are opened then let me know. I am just tired of the games for everyone else from the animals to women and men of the last generation can see me and the LORD in me. How come no girls cant its strange how things have turned around. Well i guess this site is no different then the rest well let me see what happens.

ZenthForbias

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 20 Sep, 2008 07:20 PM

You're preaching to the choir. I've sent out over a dozen messages... Gotten 0 back..

spylady

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 27 Oct, 2008 06:39 PM

Don't get discouraged. It's probably a matter of maturity... both in age and maturity in Christ. Hopefully as people (both men and women) mature, they will stop looking for the superficial things in a relationship.

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 28 Oct, 2008 04:56 PM

Amen,

Age does not equal maturity. I am 47 and many of the profiles that I see of men in my age range are totally focused on the superficial. It is sad that some of the profiles even go as far as to describe the height and weight of the mate that they seek. We are to imitate Christ, yet so many Christians are still so carnally minded. May God bring you the mate that He has for you. God bless you, 1Jesusfreak

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 29 Oct, 2008 07:32 PM

I guess it would be good in knowing what your intentions

are in dating a person from the opposite race?

As a Christian or not, you still need to respect the

feelings and faith perspective she has.

Ulitmately, it's the heart and soul that you do love

and value the most, but you can't overlook the

sensual side of things and the sexual chemistry that hums

below the surface. She simply may not be

attracted to you, but that is her right as a human being.

Likewise, you may find yourself attracted to a certain

type of woman. That's your right as a human being.

When it comes to dating, some worldly rules still apply,

and being able to humbly handle rejection will make

you more well rounded. Being a Christian doesn't

mean all women will bow down to you even if you are

the nicest guy in the world.

When you meet the woman God wants you to marry

you and she will both know. In the meantime, still

make your man made effort to meet your potential

life mate.

Sincerely, Will

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 29 Oct, 2008 10:28 PM

Brother, you would not believe that what you are saying is a better vernacular than what I used in my own post that I created.

You had asked: "How come girls who are supposed to be Christians on this site don't even reply or give me a chance... (for) I thought Christian girls would be different then the worldly ones."

My answer: I am probably hearing something said of you that sounds like it is prophetic.......maybe I have sheltered myself so much from the "world out there" that I haven't "seen the light" of how Christian women function. I do know for a fact that Christian women out there are very messed up.....with pain, insecurities, and lies. What they type in their profile may be that of a con artist.....maybe they acted like they wanted some practice on how to create a website, so they thought they would get some practice by creating a profile on Christian dating to see if some web savvy guy could come down to their house and evaluate their "homework"......and then they would end up falling in love with their computer-brained tutor.......HA! :dancingp: (That's only an anecdote) Howbeit the webmaster and leadership of this forum have done a good job of randomly deleting profiles that have had serious jeopardizing integrity issues and/or have violated their terms of service/policy.

What you are saying may help me in the long run because I plan on updating my own profile to ask some hard-hitting questions to ladies out there........some open-ended questions, that would force them to not be short-winded with me and give me some yes or no reply just to get me off their back.

I praise the Lord that I had gotten an email from a lady living in CA who is marriage-minded and who was interested in me, but I was not physically attracted to her. I was touched by the fact that someone actually fired off an email at me out of the blue. I probably would have almost had a heart attack just from the shock of it all!!! :ROFL: I must say that I don't completely agree with what 1Jesusfreak said in her post of how she felt that it was sad that some of the profiles seek for a particular height and weight of the mate that they seek, and that it constitutes many Christians to be so carnally minded. I say this out of all due respect to her, and to other women who have the same mindset as her: This may sound blunt, but you don't have a clue how male sexuality and desire functions. Men are stimulated by what we see. Women are stimulated by what they hear and feel. God created us that way. Of course, over a period of time, I have accumulated a "hear" stimuli of what I would want in a woman.......to have "lips that drop honey" with a voice and mannerism that would melt a man's heart.

And you went on to say: "Then none really return your messages. I don't get it. Girls say they are looking for a nice guy who loves the LORD. It seems that girls are just hypocrites and doing that (in) God's name will surely bring great judgment on themselves. (My) God, it's stupid to say you are looking for all these qualities, but when a guy with those qualities, and is blessed of God, tries to contact them they ignore you and don't even reply. Then (those same) girls want to know why their hearts get broken. They always want these physically perfect guys......either you have to be white with blue eyes or black with the gangsta attitude. So would someone explain what is going on here."

I can give you a hunch of what is going on, TheLordsPrince......you may need to think through this and let the inner-pain that you feel surface and let it all out......I may sound like a psychologist here, but you are not at all wrong in how you feel. For someone to just give you this pat answer that "someone will come along" is nothing but a bunch of cheap cop-out baloney. People may say that they know what you're going through, but they lie......they don't know what you're going through because they don't want to FEEL with you. When one member of the body suffers, shouldn't the other members suffer with it? Ooooooh, I guess I may have stepped on some people's toes......then again, I don't apologize for doing so.......so that maybe you can feel some of the pain that Prince and I feel. Doesn't it seem odd, Prince, that having someone give you a rude gesture doesn't hurt as much as just plain sheer ignorance?

If you want to read about someone who felt pain, read through the book of Job. Some of these people (and I emphasize, some) in this dating site could be like Job's friends!!!!!!!! HAAAAA! GOTCHA GUYS!!!!!! Maybe they could have called this forum Eat at Job's!!!!!! :yay::bouncy::rocknroll::dancingp:

Then you went on to say: "I thought girls who call themselves after my most best and prized Friend and Brother Jesus would see me as they (are) supposed to see my brother. Well, (I) hope some of you can answer what is wrong with these girls and this generation....why nice guys are rejected and bad guys are uplifted; everything is backwards here."

Brother Prince, we are living in the last days, when evil men are praised, and lewd and corruptible women like Ellen Degeneres (Or Dedangerous, or Degenerate) are championed.

Then you said: "Well, I don't get it. These girls are acting just like the girls of the world do."

Boy, you ain't just whistlin' Dixie!!! But out of all fairness, I can't speak for all of the women.........

"One, they don't even return your messages and they whine (at) how good guys are hard to find....." Tell me about it! I have sent at least over 40 some emails, and I would be lucky if I hear from just one in a blue moon!!!! :winksmile:

"Well when one comes along, then they treat him so bad....and if guys understand me sorry we have to be treated like this maybe one day their eyes will be opened and they will see the truth, that treating us like this is treating Christ the same way."

Preach on, brother! Tell it like it is....a lot of these women who don't reply don't want to be confronted by Holy Spirit and come under conviction for being so stuck up!

"If any girls' eyes are opened then let me know."

Well, I'll tell you a story of how my poor little sister got stung by a bee on her cheeks one time and her eyes were swollen for a few weeks....:ROFL: Just kidding.....

"I am just tired of the games (from) everyone else from the animals to women......."

I just can't resist this one......did you go to the circus and see a lady riding an elephant with a baton in its trunk!!!!???? :ROFL: Oh, my God......I am having just too much fun here.......

"and men of the last generation can see me and the LORD in me. How come no girls can (see). It's strange how things have turned around. Well I guess this site is no different then the rest well let me see what happens."

In some ways, out of all due respect, this site is no different than a lot of other dating sites.......of course, I could tell you about a Christian pen pal and dating site that I am a part of in which I get hit up by a lot of foreign women......so which problem would you rather have........not getting any emails........or hearing someone say in an email........"su yong kong wen ting"......that's my concocted Chinese version of "Hey, big boy, come up and see me sometime"! HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! :laugh::ROFL:

Hope I was able to give you some insight and cheer. If you want to know where I got my inspiration, rent and watch the movie "What About Bob?" And just substitute your name in it........"What about TheLordsPrince?"

God bless....

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 29 Oct, 2008 10:35 PM

I didn't have a chance to edit my post, so I will have to make my corrections here: I want to restate that I do know for a fact that SOME Christian women out there are very messed up.....with pain, insecurities, and lies. What SOME OF THEM type in their profile may be that of a con artist.....maybe they acted like they wanted some practice on how to create a website, so they thought they would get some experience by creating a profile on Christian dating to see if some web savvy guy could come down to their house and evaluate their "homework"......

Some of them say what they want, but they are too insecure with their time management to commit to their account online......my apologies....

thatoneoverthere

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 6 Nov, 2008 01:05 AM

my oh my, this is quite the forum. lol. I don't know why but I find it somewhat humerous.

I know TheLords prince that you are feeling some rejection, but guess what...I see it as a good thing, it means that none of those ones that you sent messages to were the one... my question to you is this... How big is your God.

Is your God the same God that parted the red sea? well then look at this situation compared to that.... Wouldn't you rather not waste your time hearing back from girls who are not your match. I mean seriously. God has the perfect person, made just for you. I believe that, and when the time is right, she will be there, and you won't have to coherse her to write you. Hang tight, shes coming :)

Page : 1 2 3 4