Author Thread: WHY
TheLordsPrince

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 12 Sep, 2008 11:13 PM

How come girls who are suppose to be christians on this site. Dont even reply or give me a chance for i thought christian girls would be different then the worldly ones. But my God i get one girl who says she dont date other races. Then none really return your messages i dont get it. Girls says they are looking for a nice guy who loves the LORD. It seems that girls are just hyprocrites and doing that God name will surely bring great judgement on themselves. God its stupid to say you looking for all these qualities but when a guy with those qualities and is blessed of God. Tries to contact them they ignore you and dont even reply. Then girls want to know why they hearts get broken. They always want these physcially perfect guys either you have to be white with blue eyes or black with the gangsta attitude. So would someone explain what is going on here. I thought girls who call themselves after my most best and prized friend and brother Jesus. Would see me as they suppose to see my brother well hope some of you can answer what is wrong with these girls and this generation. Why nice guys are rejected and bad guys are uplifted everything is backwards here.

matt21

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 19 Jan, 2009 08:18 PM

nice guys are better being rejected by these so called mindless girls, because we need to first seek the righteous one which is our lord himself and claim the one the lord gives us. the problem is gentlemen, that we are hungry for a woman to feel, but it's not about wanting, a relationship is full on responsibilities and sacrifices to the spouse u want. we have to praise god that we get rejected, rather than to get involved with girls that don't even know what they want. and it can lead us to a lot of trouble. let's separate ourselves from the darkness of this world were livin in, and live in the sanctuary of the lord. amen:applause:

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 30 Jan, 2009 03:03 PM

thelordsprince, i agree with everything u said about being humble and about not living in the world, but it disturbs me that u generalise all the people who have rejected or hurt u in the past to 'all christian girls'. I really dont like the way u seem to judge Christian girls and say things like 'God will judge u' etc. I understand u may have been hurt in the past, but u dont have to stereotype all Christian girls with the same brush. Its true God will judge us, He will judge u too, He will judge all of us. However ignoring someone on this site is not the same as ignoring Jesus. When Jesus said that He was talking about ppl who ignore those in need or those the world rejects, not ppl who choose not to reply to messages on websites. Like I said, if it hurts u that much I think u are taking things too personally. I dont know how seriously u take this website but u should take it with a pinch of salt. You should be confident of ur status as a beloved prince of God, like ur name says.

Im really happy God sent u ur princess, and I pray that u dont get hurt anymore. God bless u :)

TheLordsPrince

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 24 Feb, 2009 03:46 PM

Well i get the same reply all the time that i am judging people from girls. I must say that this is getting tiring having to reply with the same answer so i will not reply to that again. Its something how girls treat us nice guys like trash and then when a guy dont sit back and take the games that once again i will say some girls play. Then all these girls seem to think i am misjudging and everything. Putting words in my mouth i never said. It seems to me if you are not one of those girls then why would you be offended it seems those who know they do that would so try to defend themselves. You girls who do this again not all but the ones who do that dont like it when its brought to the light that you may not be all that you write in your profiles. This what i am talking about dont just happen on this site you particular girls know who i am talking to. You have done this to us since even in school especially those who alot of guys let you know that you are attractive. You begin to get this big head and suddenly think you are the world and you always go for the jocks or guys with these titles. I dont care how you continue to treat me i am speaking for the guys who have to constantly endure your rejection and your two faced attitude. I am saying that you need to start looking at a guy for the heart and the LORD that is in him instead of what car he has or what color his eyes are for all those things will fade away. Again not all girls are that way the ones who guys dont worship for thier looks which is the guys fault those girls i see have such a beautiful heart and that makes them indeed beautiful. Now if you are attractive and have a ugly heart then that makes the whole person ugly whether guy or girl. Now you girls why dont you date the nerd or the guy who is shy and not all in your face or the guys you consider cheesy if he tells you how beautiful you are give those guys a chance more. And not just judge him on his looks some girls eyes were opened to try it and look how it work out for them. Like Katherine Mcphee she is so physically attractive but she married a guy who is kinda querky but his heart is in the right place and she is still married to him and thier love is stronger because its spiritual first then physical. Christina Aguilera and her husband and Avril Lavigne and her husband i have great respect for those kind of girls and i and alot of guys in the LORD wish that if the girls of the world can look past just looks then why cant some of the girls who are suppose to be of the faith of Christ wow thats something and most guys want a girl like that. Even Beyonce can do it now you can deny it all you want some girls have the eyes to love truly. Well instead of trying to always excuse it why dont you truly look in your heart and see if you are that way. If you are not then i shouldnt keep getting girls trying to accuse me of misjudging them if you are not like that then i am sure if i message you then you will not be like some or most i have encountered on this site. Now know guys are not perfect they have alot of things we need to deal with too like learning to treat a girl and respect and treasure her and not just go after girls for her body. I try to not be like that and i know i am not perfect and i am willing to admitt to my wrong and ask God for forgiveness and turn from my ways instead of making excuses that dont get us anywhere. I know i am no Jonas brothers or Zac Elfron in looks but my beauty like alot lies within and i will treat you better and not be into my looks over you but like i have expierenced most of you will never pick me everytime and most go for the guys like that and always wonder why their hearts get broken well thats just how guys and girls are well hopefully God will one day remove that artificial eye and replace it with the spiritual. Well God bless and most of you know i am telling the truth so please stop writing me the same message that i am misjudging and step up and look into yourself and if you are not like that then you need no reason to defend yourself for you feel comfortable knowing God know you dont.

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 15 Mar, 2009 11:34 AM

Im not defending myself, I am comfortable knowing God knows my heart. im defending the other people you are judging by implying God will judge them wrong- I think its spiritually abusive to say that someone who ignores your emails will be judged by God for a great wrongdoing- this is a social networking/ dating site, people can choose to reply to emails or not, it doesnt mean God will be angry with them. Sometimes its the kindest thing to do.

As a Christian, we should try to be friends with everybody, but dating is a whole different thing- God has given you attraction for a reason, if you are attracted to someones personality, soul and looks, thats because God ordained it, if not then it is not meant to be. I believe in true love and God has someone for everyone.

You may not think you are very attractive, but like you saidd its whats on the inside that counts, and one day someone will see that whats on the inside is beautiful and it will shine through making you attractive to that person. Just dont judge people if they cant see it- its their loss.

Let God be the judge :)

TheLordsPrince

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 23 Apr, 2009 03:45 PM

well thank you

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 16 May, 2009 05:01 PM

You keep saying 'It seems to me if you are not one of those girls then why would you be offended'- I don't know how many times I have to tell you, I am not 'one of those girls', and I am not personally offended- like I said before I know I am right with God. I just don't see why you have to post a tirade against 'some girls' or 'certain girls' who are shallow- if you have a problem with someone, talk to them to their face, don't vent your anger/hurt/bitterness on here because it comes across like you are lumping all attractive girls together. Some of the things you said came over to me as quite judgemental and a lot of vulnerable girls could take it the wrong way. I'm just putting the point of view across that it's OK to ignore people's emails, so nobody gets the wrong idea and thinks they are going against God by doing so!

Now this argument is getting v tiresome, lets end it here!

(1 Thessalonians 5:11 NIV) Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 16 May, 2009 05:04 PM

sorry- didnt see the last reply! oops. appears we have finished the discussion :) God bless you :party:

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 16 Oct, 2009 02:02 PM

You are right at some point brother. I used to be a bad guy before, and all the girls hated but wanted to keep me. Now that I do not want to be this way, I became more spiritual. But it just happened that I dated a woman who said she was strong in her beliefs, but after a while she ended up dating two guys at the same time. What does that tell? None of us perfect in life. I learned my lesson. But I will never give up the lord as my savior. I have to be strong and let GOD take care of the rest. As men, a good woman wants us to be leaders.

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 16 Oct, 2009 04:40 PM

You are totally right dude

View Profile
History
WHY
Posted : 8 Aug, 2010 12:30 PM

hang in there , give it time , keep praying , and beleive in what you pray for , i,ve been single for over 5 years and prayed almost everyday for a companion to share my life with , in that time i met alot of woman here and on other sites as well , some were scammers and some are very sweet friends of mine now , sisters in christ we are not always compatible with every one but we can be christ like and gain alot of friendships in the prossess, i have finnally met the woman of my dreams and i mean that litterally, shes the most woderfull blessing that a man could ask for , i praise GOD and give him the glory , it justs takes time brother , when you least expect it , it will happen so be patient and wait on the lord , he hears your prayers and i,ll be praying for you also as we should all do for each other , hang in there

Page : 1 2 3 4