Author Thread: What's your favorite....
stegoodie

View Profile
History
What's your favorite....
Posted : 7 Jan, 2011 11:24 PM

hymn: How Firm a Foundation

contemporary worship song: Blessed Be Your Name

Christian Artists/Bands (top 5): Emery, Flatfoot 56, Thousand Foot Krutch, Toby Mac, Skillet

Christian songs to listen to (top 3): Amazing Grace (as performed by Flatfoot 56), Beautiful Sound (Newsboys), Millionaire (FFH)

Secular Artists/Bands (top 5): Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Steve Miller Band

Secular songs to listen to (top 3): It's a Long Way to the Top If You Wanna Rock and Roll (AC/DC), Fortunate Son (CCR), Dear Agony (Breaking Benjamin)

Song you sing to in the car: Breathe You In (Thousand Foot Krutch)

Instrument to hear: Bagpipes

Instrument to play: Trumpet

Place to listen to music: Bedroom while doing homework

And just for kicks - emoticon to use in text messaging, forum posts, or emails: :-P

virtuous610

View Profile
History
What's your favorite....
Posted : 31 Mar, 2011 07:18 PM

Hymn: His Eye is on the Sparrow

Contemporary worship song: I Will Worship You and Qualified

Christian Artists/Bands (top 5): tobyMac, Mary Mary, Tye Tribbett, Donald Lawrence, Kari Jobe

Christian songs to listen to (top 3): Afterparty by Canton Jones, You are Good by Kari Jobe, Everything by Lifehouse

Secular Artists/Bands (top 5): Michael Buble, John Mayer, Sara Bareilles, Train, Norah Jones

Secular songs to listen to (top 3): Haven�t Met You Yet by Michael Buble�, Hey Soul Sister by Train, Love Song by Sara Bareilles

Song you sing to in the car: All of them

Instrument to hear: Electric Guitar

Instrument to play: I Sing�

Place to listen to music: Everywhere

And just for kicks - emoticon to use in text messaging, forum posts, or emails- : P or =)

View Profile
History
What's your favorite....
Posted : 9 Apr, 2011 04:33 PM

I'm going to be lazy and not answer all the questions.

Favorite bands Skillet, Disciple, Red, Relient K, Toby mac, Basically any songs they play on Air 1.

And I love the song "you are more" by Tenth avenue north :applause: :applause: :peace: :dancingp:

claudyaaa

View Profile
History
What's your favorite....
Posted : 13 Jun, 2011 02:08 PM

hymn: How great thou art

contemporary worship song: Fire Fall Down - Hillsong

Christian Artists/Bands (top 5): Planetshakers, Thousand Foot Krutch, Hillsong, MercyMe, Insyderz

Christian songs to listen to (top 3): Fire Fall Down - Hillsong, No one like you - David Crowder Band, Never Stop - Plantetshakers

Secular Artists/Bands (top 5): Streetlight Manifesto, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Mumford & Sons, The Strokes, & The Bright Eyes.

Secular songs to listen to (top 3): Moving Mountains - Sol Solis, Landlocked Blue - Bright Eyes, A better place, a better time - Streetlight Manifesto.

Song you sing to in the car: Phenomenon - Thousand Foot Krutch

Instrument to hear: Harp

Instrument to play: Acoustic Guitar

Place to listen to music: Bedroom

thenerdymusician

View Profile
History
What's your favorite....
Posted : 7 Jul, 2011 11:01 PM

hymn: How Great Thou Art

contemporary worship song: Take Me In

Christian Artists/Bands (top 5): Demon Hunter, Impending Doom, Blindside, For Today, Keith Green

Christian songs to listen to (top 3): In Christ (Living Sacrifice), Jesus Freak (as performed by Chasing Victory), Let

You In (Kutless)

Secular Artists/Bands (top 5): 3 Doors Down, Thrice, Matisyahu, All That Remains, Times of Grace

Secular songs to listen to (top 3): Word Up (Korn), The Forgotten One (Times of Grace), I Will Not Bow (Breaking Benjamin)

Song you sing to in the car: Blood and Wine (Dustin Kensrue)

Instrument to hear: Bagpipes

Instrument to play: Bass

Place to listen to music: Anywhere and Everywhere

Page : 1 2