Author Thread: What's your favorite....
stegoodie

View Profile
History
What's your favorite....
Posted : 7 Jan, 2011 11:24 PM

hymn: How Firm a Foundation

contemporary worship song: Blessed Be Your Name

Christian Artists/Bands (top 5): Emery, Flatfoot 56, Thousand Foot Krutch, Toby Mac, Skillet

Christian songs to listen to (top 3): Amazing Grace (as performed by Flatfoot 56), Beautiful Sound (Newsboys), Millionaire (FFH)

Secular Artists/Bands (top 5): Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Steve Miller Band

Secular songs to listen to (top 3): It's a Long Way to the Top If You Wanna Rock and Roll (AC/DC), Fortunate Son (CCR), Dear Agony (Breaking Benjamin)

Song you sing to in the car: Breathe You In (Thousand Foot Krutch)

Instrument to hear: Bagpipes

Instrument to play: Trumpet

Place to listen to music: Bedroom while doing homework

And just for kicks - emoticon to use in text messaging, forum posts, or emails: :-P

View Profile
History
What's your favorite....
Posted : 8 Jan, 2011 10:35 AM

hymn: I Stand Amazed, How Great Thou Art, Come Thou Fount, O For A Thousand Tongues... there are too many!

contemporary worship song: Our God is Greater by Chris Tomlin

Christian Artists/Bands (top 5): Family Force Five, Relient K, Superchic[k], Brandon Heath, Toby Mac

Christian songs to listen to (top 3): Making Melody by Phillips Craig & Dean, Hype Man (Tru Dog) by Toby Mac, Drama Queen by Family Force Five

Secular Artists/Bands (top 5): Taylor Swift, No Doubt, The Ting Tings, Lenka, The Bangles

Secular songs to listen to (top 3): That's Not My Name by The Ting Tings, I Wanna Have Your Babies by Natasha Bedingfield, Taylor Swift (anything)

Song you sing to in the car: Taylor Swift!

Instrument to hear: Drums

Instrument to play: Guitar

Place to listen to music: Anywhere

And just for kicks - emoticon to use in text messaging, forum posts, or emails: ;P or :D

stegoodie

View Profile
History
What's your favorite....
Posted : 10 Jan, 2011 08:38 PM

Thanks for responding Katie. I'm a little disappointed because I thought this thread would take off a lot more than it has.

paschen81

View Profile
History
What's your favorite....
Posted : 15 Jan, 2011 06:23 PM

hymn: How Great Thou Art, Amazing Grace

contemporary worship song: You Are Holy and Hallelujah by Broken Yoke, Word of God Speak, My Desire, All of the Words... wow too many to list

Christian Artists/Bands (top 5): TFK, Disciple, Red, Skillet, Sidewalk Prophets

Christian songs to listen to (top 3): (currently) E for Extinction, Already Home, (ugh the entire new Disciple album lol)

Secular Artists/Bands (top 5): Iron Maiden, Breaking Benjamin, Rush, Three Days Grace, Saliva

Secular songs to listen to (top 3): The Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner, Give Me a Sign

Song you sing to in the car: All of them

Instrument to hear: Piano or Pan Flute

Instrument to play: I wish I could play an instrument

Place to listen to music: Anywhere

And just for kicks - ;-P

View Profile
History
What's your favorite....
Posted : 20 Jan, 2011 01:49 AM

Hymn: How Firm A Foundation

contemporary worship song: Heart Of Worship, Shout To The Lord, Forever God Is Faithful

Christian Artists/Bands (top 5): Rich Mullins, Reliant K, Skillet, News Boys, Casting Crowns

Christian songs to listen to (top 3): Highway To Hell by Reliant K, Live In Stereo by Newsboys, Surely God Is With Us by Rich Mullins

Secular Artists/Bands (top 5): O.A.R.

Secular songs to listen to (top 3): About Mr. Brown by O.A.R., City On Down by O.A.R., Float On by Modest Mouse

Song you sing to in the car: All of them

Instrument to hear: Saxaphone

Instrument to play: Someday I'll learn piano, guitar, and/or saxaphone.

Place to listen to music: My Car

View Profile
History
What's your favorite....
Posted : 20 Jan, 2011 01:56 AM

Oops, the 4 other bands would be Blink-182, Sum-41, and Z.Z. Top.

Also count Nutshell by Alice In Chains

View Profile
History
What's your favorite....
Posted : 20 Jan, 2011 02:04 AM

Wow I'm retarded. The last band would either be The Killers or Green Day.

View Profile
History
What's your favorite....
Posted : 20 Jan, 2011 10:34 AM

1 more amendment: Fav song to sing in the car is Summer In The City by The Lovin' Spoonful or Dancin' In The Moonlight by King Harvest.

Isaiah434

View Profile
History
What's your favorite....
Posted : 2 Mar, 2011 07:42 PM

Hymn: It is well with my soul

Contemporary Worship song: You never let go (Matt Redman)

Christian artists/bands: Chris Tomlin, Kutless, Happy Goodmans, Jake Hess, Cathedrals

Christian Songs to listen to: Beautiful (Mercy Me), You never let go (Matt Redman), Amazing Grace (Chris Tomlin)

Secular Artists/Bands: Creedence, Stevie Nicks, George Jones, Styx, Jullian Lloyd Webber

Secular Songs to listen to: Beauty and the Beast (Stevie Nicks), George Jones (Who's gonna fill their shoes), Love Changes Everything (Micheal Ball)

Song you sing to in the car: The Day the Music Died

Instrument to play: banjo

Place to listen to music: living room

lamb1232

View Profile
History
What's your favorite....
Posted : 14 Mar, 2011 04:33 PM

hymn: Just a closer walk with thee

contemporary worship song: He Reigns

Christian Artists/Bands (top 5): Newsboys, Red, TobyMac, POD, Fireflight -kind of hard...I don't listen to alot of Christian music

Christian songs to listen to (top 3): easy...all by Newsboys. He Reigns, Born Again, Jesus Freak (NB cover)

Secular Artists/Bands (top 5): BONJOVI, Led Zepplin, Journey, Bryan Adams, Bob Segar...this list can grow....

Secular songs to listen to (top 3): Pride and Joy-Stevie Ray Vaughn, Up around the Bend-CCR, Blaze of Glory-Jon BonJovi

Song you sing to in the car: Don't Stop Believing

Instrument to hear: Cello, Spanish Guitar, Bagpipes(What? I'm Scottish:P)

Instrument to play: Viola

Place to listen to music:Anywhere

And just for kicks - emoticon to use in text messaging, forum posts, or emails: ;P

StandingOnTheRock

View Profile
History
What's your favorite....
Posted : 25 Mar, 2011 04:11 PM

hymn: Amazing Grace, Power in the Blood, Burdens are lifted at Calvary, He's Alive, How Great Thou Art... there are many great ones.

contemporary worship song: Elijah by Rich Mullins

Christian Artists/Bands (top 5): Rich Mullins, Casting Crowns, Kutless, Skillet, Day of Fire

Christian songs to listen to (top 3): Who am I by Casting Crowns, Pride Away by Kutless, I can only imagine by Mercyme

Secular Artists/Bands (top 5): Bob Seger, ZZ top, Tim McGraw, Josh Turner, Kenny Chesney.

Secular songs to listen to (top 3): Long Black Train by Josh Turner, Three Wooden Crosses by Randy Travis, Don't Blink by Kenny Chesney.

Song you sing to in the car: Perhaps not very well but I sing to most of them.

Instrument to play: I used to play the saxophone a long while ago but I pretty much just play the radio now Ha Ha!

Place to listen to music: Anywhere but usually in my truck or at work.

And just for kicks - I really don't use emoticon's.

Page : 1 2