Author Thread: Y do guys...?
Admin

Y do guys...?
Posted : 1 Oct, 2008 05:38 PM

Y do guys.? I met a guy recently and we hit it off instantly. When we first met, we talked over appetizers n drinks for three hours! It was our first meeting after numerous emails. He called me everyday. We took pictures together. Then, out the blue he just stopped calling me. Y do guys do this? I am totally baffled. Guys please help me. This has never happened to me. I chose internet dating very recently because i kept meeting married men and men with girls. Now im a little leary about internet dating. Anyway sorry to get off topic.

davie1969

View Profile
History
Y do guys...?
Posted : 24 Oct, 2008 11:13 AM

sorry i have absolutly now idea why he did this and you setainly dont sound like you desrved to be treeted like that.

you did say this was the first time it has happend so treat it like the isolated instance it is and move on his loss not yours.

hope this helps

god bless

davie

:party:

Order My Steps

View Profile
History
Y do guys...?
Posted : 1 Nov, 2008 09:21 AM

Unfortunately, there are those who are not looking for serious relationship, or were already in a relationship, or just a flirt, numerous reasons, but the best lesson to learn from situation like these is to ask upfront the intention, and not just get carried away with smooth talking, always ask what they expect from the friendship, and then you decides if it is best for you. Never imagine that because someone talk nice,, or calls you and laugh and so on, they are in relationship with you, it must be establish from the start what both expect to gain from this friendship.

Above all, seek a godly man, do not even take them for the words of their mouth, but through their godly action

Be blessed

View Profile
History
Y do guys...?
Posted : 2 Jan, 2009 09:29 AM

Sounds like he either saw something he didnt like and didnt say anything to you about it, or he rekindled something old that was possibly on hold when he first met you. Just look at it as he was making room for the right person to come along.

View Profile
History
Y do guys...?
Posted : 17 Jan, 2009 12:23 AM

I would have to agree with "inspired" 100% Either way I wouldn't read too much into it, it just wasn't meant to be. I mean, it isn't what GOD wanted for you. Don't give up, you are a very beautiful person, God has someone for you, just trust him and be patient with him.

View Profile
History
Y do guys...?
Posted : 20 Apr, 2009 12:04 AM

It could have been that he found out things about you, currently or about your past that he wasn't interested in for a potential wife. Saldly, he should have been upfront and simply told you this on the phone or in an email, and then you'd know. Too many men just stop calling/emailing so you are left wondering. This is probably true because he doesn't want to hurt your feelings. The point is though is that it doesn't matter in the end. Either way, the result is the same.

Jeremiah2868

View Profile
History
Y do guys...?
Posted : 2 May, 2009 11:00 AM

Because he had a secret, another woman or something. May be low self esteem. Most guys talk be, but can't back it up.

SamaritanWmn

View Profile
History
Y do guys...?
Posted : 7 May, 2009 06:40 PM

I know I'm not a guy but I can completely relate and just wanted to share with you what I have learned in the last 5 yrs. It could be a combinations of things but here's what I have found in dating "Christian" men, a) if you are a Christian and are celebit and you make this known to this guy well guess what most Christians do not act like Christians, surprise surprise! All that to say maybe he was interested in something else and he knew that wasn't going to happen so he decided to duck out. I could be way off track. b) It he didn't get that impression of you or the way you carried yourself. I have gotten to be close with a lot of my Brothers at church and they have told me how the "Christian" women act and trust me there's nothing Christ like about them. And it's like the other men have said, consider it a favor that he didn't call you again, he saved you time and energy. Actually it was God who made it very clear to you. That's what I pray for, for God to make it clear for me so when things like this happen, and they do, there's no wondering why. I trust God and He will present my King to me. Take it for what it's worth. He Reigns, Samaritan Woman

GodIzLuv

View Profile
History
Y do guys...?
Posted : 8 May, 2009 08:51 AM

That is truly unfortunate and it makes things hard for any future relationships. I just never know what's going on in a persons head, but wow!! This man sounds like he was really confused or really scared....He could've at least communicated to you out of fairness and compassion for you feelings regardless of what he was or still is going through. Pray for him and move on!!!!

Be Blessed!

Bracy

View Profile
History
Y do guys...?
Posted : 18 Jun, 2009 09:37 PM

Please stop by and say hello:applause:

DL

PJ3000

View Profile
History
Y do guys...?
Posted : 11 Jul, 2009 09:44 AM

Maybe he just wanted sex. The married guys & guy with girls probably wanted sex.

Page : 1 2 3