Author Thread: Y do guys...?
Admin

Y do guys...?
Posted : 1 Oct, 2008 05:38 PM

Y do guys.? I met a guy recently and we hit it off instantly. When we first met, we talked over appetizers n drinks for three hours! It was our first meeting after numerous emails. He called me everyday. We took pictures together. Then, out the blue he just stopped calling me. Y do guys do this? I am totally baffled. Guys please help me. This has never happened to me. I chose internet dating very recently because i kept meeting married men and men with girls. Now im a little leary about internet dating. Anyway sorry to get off topic.

View Profile
History
Y do guys...?
Posted : 15 Oct, 2012 05:39 AM

Hello BlackBeauty, I hope this message finds you blessed. Do not be like Lots wife who looked behind her worrying about things in the past, but focus on what is before you. The bible says that your latter will be better than your former, so focus on the Blessings that The LORD as in store for you.

Better to find the right guy than marry the wrong one. Who knows what the LORD saved you from.

The bible tell us in Philippians 4v8 to focus on what is honest, true, pure, lovely and of good report. For GOD will always be with you. Be of Good cheer BlackBeauty your Boaz is close at hand.

IN ALL THINGS GIVE THANKS (whether we understand GOD'S dealings or not)

GOD Bless you

Anonymous xx

View Profile
History
Y do guys...?
Posted : 27 Nov, 2012 01:34 PM

My best advice would be to watch the movies, "He's just not that into you" & "Think like a man". They have both helped me understand men & dating further. Think like a man is actually based on a more detailed book which I am in the midst of obtaining so I can read it. It would be wise for any woman to do the same.

Also search out Bible studies on premarital dating.

May God provide your every step in this journey of finding a husband.

preacherbarb

View Profile
History
Y do guys...?
Posted : 9 Jul, 2013 07:07 PM

I agree with the other female that the "Christian" man was letting his flesh stand in the way. Perhaps during the course of the conversations as you emailed each other and talked three hours over appetizers - he was feeling you out to see where things would go...or not go.

But my strongest belief is there was another woman he was involved with. That has been my experience with men. Some guys get a little upset or just bored with their girlfriend/wife. So they step out to test the waters...but with no intention of leaving the significant other. They sometimes just take a break from their woman and talk with someone else (or more than talk if possible) until they feel better and then the go back to the one they love. They can't really tell you that when they chat with you because then you wouldn't want to chat with them. Been there, done that. But as the other person stated, pray for them and keep it moving.

misdiane

View Profile
History
Y do guys...?
Posted : 1 Nov, 2013 07:07 AM

god answer

Page : 1 2 3