Author Thread: Giving Handicaps A Fair Chance On This Site:10-04-08
angel1950

View Profile
History
Giving Handicaps A Fair Chance On This Site:10-04-08
Posted : 4 Oct, 2008 10:42 AM

:angel:1950 Hey! All you normal men who claim to be Christians. Give us handicap females a chance at love, marriage & a family plus happiness with you men. I not only speak for myself but I speak for other handicapped women. If you men give me a chance to date you I can show you that I can be a loyal Christian friend & later on a Christian wife.. I have a learning disability but I am as smart as a whip im a lot of areas except in Math. I also have a slight case of Cerepalasy which I have to use a cane with. I also have Type Two Diabetes & Seizures of which I am on a diet & medication for so their both well controled. IWe handicap people have beautiful spirits about ourselves & that includes me. There is an old saying beauty is only skin deep & that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. So please gentlemen think about this when your finding Miss Right, try dating a handicapped female & God will bless you all for it. Thanks!

Sincerely Your's In Christ's Way:

:angel:1950:applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Oct, 2008 12:37 AM

You have my support and warmest wishes, it is good to see one of us speak up for what is right, for are we not all Gods children?

Whom did Jesus come to see, was it not those who had need? The poor, the down trodden, the beggar? To whom did Christ show mercy? Was it not the blind, the deaf, the crippled?

For verily this I tell you, I have seen the blind recieve sight, the ears of the deaf opened, the lame to stand and walk, the sick made well, all in, and only in the power of Christ our Lord. Speaking as a man who was born with a terminal illness, I commend you for standing up and being counted, for God has a significant purpose for you, never lose that faith.

May Christ bless you in all your ways.

amazedbyHisgrace

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 May, 2010 01:40 PM

ty Angel for posting this! Many times people see me as lazy or a gold digger because I live on disability(I have MS). It can be very disheartening! Thankfully , God healed me several yrs ago(when I became a Christian) from my extreme insecurities, so I've gone from "needing" a man to wanting one; but, it is still frustrating.

Tks again Angel! My prayer for u is that u find what ur looking for.

God bless.

amazed