Author Thread: Please don't "ban" me for this but......
Seraffa

View Profile
History
Please don't "ban" me for this but......
Posted : 7 Feb, 2011 12:36 PM

To be honest, the last man I was in love with was non-denominational, born in another country, and really is VERY VERY hard to connect with on this particular dating site. Not that "he isn't out there" - but because of the search choice limitations I have found.

I miss him very, very much but have to "start over" somewhere.

Does anyone recommend a good international Christian Dating site I can go to that is free or not-too-costly?

All the secular dating sites I go to for Canada or the UK, etc....are really....really offensive in terms of what I wind up with. Reminds me of "beasts" instead of humans made in God's image, once you start talking to them. "shudder"

Thanks!

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Feb, 2011 02:44 PM

You say you were in love with him. Do you mean you had a relationship with a man and now he has changed his settings so you can't communicate with him? Why is it very, very hard to connect with him? Confused.

I would try Christianmingle.com or just google christian, free and dating.

PEM4

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2011 06:28 PM

Sorry this happened to you. Please take sometime to heal yourself emotionally and spiritually otherwise, there can be serious repercussion. Protect yourself otherwise you will be hurt again and again.

Your friend in Christ.