History
i miss you, i cant lose you now
Posted : 10 Feb, 2011 01:34 AM

seem to be the preffered words of golddiggers scammers

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2011 04:43 AM

Yeah, they be trippin. As long as everyone keeps the standard, "I will NOT send any money to anyone", then you're all good.

One guy had me going for about 3 weeks before he asked for money. He was supposedly in a tight fix and could get out of without me sending him$1000. I told him to do whatever it is he would have done 3 weeks ago before he met me. He was hot!:ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2011 03:20 PM

I can always tell the spammers/scammers apart because they usually start out "I read your profile and think you are soooo incredibly handsome...." :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Feb, 2011 07:53 AM

edw6265, You are so incredibly handsome!

:nahnah:

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Feb, 2011 07:58 AM

edw has a fiance' MsMarvel. He'll be married soon so you ,my dear , are out of luck.

:nahnah:

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Feb, 2011 08:16 AM

:ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Feb, 2011 10:31 AM

Yes. If I wasn't making a lighthearted joke, I guess I'd be somewhat crushed. :goofball:

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Feb, 2011 10:35 AM

:ROFL:

ashyah

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2011 01:16 PM

I was hit by a scammer five days into emailing. He must have been new at it. LOL. But, seriously some people have been fooled. I heard of one lady that had fallen in love with the scammer.

Elisa

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Feb, 2011 03:49 PM

EDW...you are soooo incredibly handsome. Honey child, you are just too precious.

(musing to self, wonder if that is enough buttering up?)

So dumpling, I have this lil ole student loan that is just driving me crazy. Now don't you want to be the big strong man and save me?

Don't share this message with your fiance unless you want her to laugh.

Now seriously....I went into the wrong field. Education costs a fortune and doesn't pay so great (unless you count the smiles and hugs, then we are the highest paid folks in the world). Hmmmm, spammer for a career choice? What do y'all think?

Yeah, me neither. Think I will stick with the hugs and smiles. Huge sigh. Oh well. It was a thought.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jun, 2011 05:53 AM

Hehehe! I was hit with one of these crazies! I was new to online dating, & he took me by surprize, after about 2 weeks he told me he loved me and I believed him, then a week later wanted $3800.00 to buy a new laptop for his work. After about a week of back & forth talking, he begin to get mad at me for not sending him the money, which I would of have to borrow. A week later, emailed me very upset said that 2 of his workers had been killed on the job and their attorneys were wanted $245,000.00 to avoid a lawsuit! Even if I sold my house, I wouldn't of even came of with half of that amount, and he did try to make me sell my house! HA! My friend got involved, we contacted Internet Security, Homeland Security, Sherrif Dept where I lve, the SBI, and finally the FBI. They got him! I won't have any man anymore try to take advantage of me. So now if a man comes on to me really hard and says he thinks he's falling for me, I tell him my story, and I never hear from them again! So long! God will take care of them and their evil ways!

Page : 1 2