how do i find the right guy for me
Posted : 21 Mar, 2011 11:37 PM

how do i find the right guy for me. im looking for a handsome man. 35 to 38

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Mar, 2011 08:02 AM

Well, the first thing you might do is go under your "account settings" and change your age range to 35-38...and maybe even expand that a bit to account for people who are almost 35 or just turned 39. Right now, you have it set at 35-35, which is very limiting. Anyone who is not 35 can't contact you at ALL!

Other than that, good luck!

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Mar, 2011 08:28 AM

You might want to post a little better picture. Dress a little nicer in the picture. You don't have to go all out, just put some effort into it.

You also might want to put a little more into your profile. You need a little more about what you like to do so that a guy can have something to write to you about.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Mar, 2011 04:43 PM

Are you not getting enough winks/messages or simply not from anyone you like?

If the first, then here's some points you might consider:

a) body language in the photo - arms in that position might be taken as angry or confrontational. Try a more neutral pose.

b) be specific when you say you want a guy to treat your right - nobody besides you knows what that means and it could range from simple respect to champagne and oysters every night!

c) once you've said what you want from a relationship, say what you can offer to it too, after all it's a two-way street.

If you're only getting messages from people you don't like then you could try other approaches such as a different site, to the more traditional get-out-and-meet-people type of social life, be that going to a bar/disco or trying a new hobby or evening class.

Finally, are you being realistic? You need advice from guys you trust (and know will give you an honest answer) rather than your usual group of friends on this one!

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Mar, 2011 07:18 PM

Something else to think about. When I looked at your pictures I notice that you only have two types. Also in all of them you are sitting down on a couch or a chair. Try posting some pictures of different things that you enjoy doing. Also your profile says that you have a 4 year old daughter. I know that if I was interested in someone I would want to know what she looks like and how much you love her. A picture can say a thousand words. So you might want to think about posting some different ones. Just my two cents worth.

wademach1977

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Mar, 2011 10:59 PM

I would also pray about it as well.

Tulip89

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Mar, 2011 01:52 PM

Try expanding your profile too. You have very little information on there about yourself.

BaconGirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2011 04:21 AM

LOL ok maybe it's just me, but many are saying for you to take a better picture. My very first thought after reading your post was... what does looks have to do with anything? LOL You said a handsome man- age 35-38. Ok is nothing else important to you- morals, values, ethics, kindness, love, devotion, religous background, wanting family or not, ect... and really is there no varying in age? Has to be 35-38... can't be 39 because that is a huge leap...LOL! Again this is my first thought. I am sure you are a beautiful person, inside and out, and when it is meant to be, you will find the perfect partner for you. I wish you luck on your journey and God Bless

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2011 02:46 AM

the best thing about this site is i can have variety of things to read about,some are funny yet realistic....some are just like .absurd...anyway, what i can advise is to seek God about it. and yes its not just having the face rather the morals of the person, personality cause not all handsome guys have brains and interest that u like...

and its not really just about how you look, the important thing above all is you have a beautiful heart that JESUS CHRIST is the king and who is ruling your heart. so pictures, its not that important to me but, theres nothing wrong when we listen to other opinions... Godbless u

shin7scarlet1

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2012 08:38 PM

girl you don't find. they should find you so wait for it