Author Thread: Why come?
Admin

Why come?
Posted : 13 Apr, 2011 06:37 PM

Why come often this is the only section I check, so WHY COME?

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 07:42 AM

Why come Good Morning Why Comer's?! :)

Why come?

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 08:21 AM

Why come I have all kinds of test this next week and reports due?

why come I am going crazy to keep up?

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 08:57 AM

Why come the following poem is entitled RACHEL? _____________________________ Such a pretty name for a beautiful girl; ------ Maybe I'll bring her a flower;---- Her compassionate nature is truly a pearl; ----- Does she really live in a tower? _____________________________ She'll make some guy a wonderful wife; ------- They'll enjoy many an April shower;------- Serving God is the plan for their life; ----- What devotion; What love; What Power! _____________________________ Her posts are awesome and funny; ----------- Her caring shows thru each one; ----- She's cuter than the Easter Bunny;--- And certainly Lots more fun! _____________________________ Why come I'll be back shortly with T's poem? _____________________________ Why come I might write one about Dennis too?

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 10:02 AM

Why come this poem is for T? _____________________________ I met a girl named Tandy;---------- Such a loyal friend is she!-------- She loves her chocolate candy;-------- And she also loves me. _____________________________ Brown eyes and Beautiful, with a smile that'll make you melt;------------------- She'll have you rolling with laughter(an emotion I've often felt); --------- Rambo cat's her favorite; Morris, not so much;---------- If I ever leave this site; with her, I'll stay in touch. _____________________________ She's fun and kind and happy too; ----Soooo Sweet, her friends agree; --- So God , I'd like to Thank You,------ For sharing T with me! _____________________________ Why come I'll see you guys tonight?

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 12:57 PM

Why come Oh My Goodness!!!!

Why come chevy, you are so totally entirely AWESOME!!

Why come tears are in my eyes?!

Why come :glow::applause::angel::dancingp::yay::peace: for chevy!!

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 01:18 PM

Why come Awesome Poems? ___________________________ Why come I'm looking forward to the one about Dennis? ____________________________ Why come chevy should write one about catty? _____________________________ Why come chevy should write one about all the why comers? _____________________________ Why come Good-night Erin?

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 04:58 PM

Why come I'm glad T liked her poem? _____________________________ Why come the next one is titled, The Man, The Bear, and The Cat? _____________________________ There once was a fellow named Dennis;----- Who hung out with a Rambo cat.----- He taught a bear to play tennis,----- And the cat was jealous of that. _____________________________ Rambo yelled, "DENNIS, THAT's NOT COOL!"----------- And the pair squared off for a fight.---------That poor ole bear began to drool,-------- 'cause this was an Awesome sight. _____________________________ One punch landed, then another; ---- That cat was layed out on the ground;--------- Someone said, Go get his mother,------- 'cause there aren't any nurses around!------------ _____________________________ Why come the last verse will be posted next, cause I've hit my word limit?

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 05:08 PM

Why come Conclusion of The Man, The Bear, and The cat? _____________________________ Then off limped that cat with a bandaged head;-------- He spoke not one more word.---------- He decided to go hide chocolates instead; ------- Dennis would like that, ( he had heard). _____________________________ Why come I'll be back?

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 06:58 PM

Why comes My you've been busy without me!?

Why comes all why comers are cute and handsome?

Why comes I like my new job?

Why comes see you all later...another day?

Why comes I'm helping by adding more lines than usual?

Why comes I'm getting a pair of prescription sunglasses?

Why comes I get up early and go to bed early now?

Why comes I'm not an nightowl now, huhuhu?

Why comes that is ok?

Why comes come to the bus barn with me?

Why comes?:dancingp:

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 07:28 PM

Why come I'm glad Flatlander finally made it? _____________________________ Why come liking your job is important? _____________________________ Why come he turned in his night owl credentials? _____________________________Why come the early bird gets the worm? _____________________________Why come early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10