Author Thread: Why come?
Admin

Why come?
Posted : 13 Apr, 2011 06:37 PM

Why come often this is the only section I check, so WHY COME?

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 21 Apr, 2011 08:21 AM

Why comes I am here for a few minutes before I go finish work..then leave town?

Why comes take care all!?

Why comes I will miss you all?

Why comes my Chevy El Camino will be rolling down the road today?

Why comes please don't break down?

Why comes?

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 21 Apr, 2011 09:35 AM

Why come that chevy will roll on down the road and get the bus driver to his destination safely? _____________________________ Why come a poem about fishing? _____________________________ Edw and Snuggie went fishin' ------- ------------------ On a windy, stormy day. ---------- They had plenty of ammunition,----- (lotsa worms to entice their prey!)--------------------- ____________________________ They shared the same "guy thing" wish,-------------- As lightening lit up the sky! ------------ Who would catch the biggest fish? -------------- How many would they gut and fry? ____________________________ As the day wore on, and not one bite, --------------- Before the guys got Sad,----------- Off to Bubba's they went to fly a kite,--------------- with Bigfoot , ( Bubba's dad)! _____________________________ Why come See Yall Later?

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 21 Apr, 2011 11:41 AM

Why come Dennis never mentioned the poem I wrote about him? _____________________________ Why come Boo-Hoo? ____________________________ Why come boo rhymes with coo, dew, clue, true, blue, goo, you, do, rue, moo, stew, glue, Sue, who, too, and Pooh?

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 21 Apr, 2011 12:04 PM

Why come I never found the poem written about me?

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 21 Apr, 2011 12:43 PM

Why come it's a few pages back in this why come--titled the man, the bear and the cat?

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 21 Apr, 2011 01:02 PM

Why come I found Dennis's poem on the 2nd page.

Why come I pray for Flatlander and his family. I also pray he has a safe trip there and back, with no breakdown.

Why come I enjoyed the poem of Edw and SnuggieBear, by Chevy.

Why come I enjoyed a bright sunny day today.

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 21 Apr, 2011 01:07 PM

Why come I'm here! Haha!

Why come I fell asleep really early last night?

Why come me and Rachel and live were all chillin together? Haha!

Why come Flatlander, you will make your trip safely because you're doing His Will? :)

Why come you and your friend's family will be in my prayers?

Why come Chevy's an awesome poet?! :)

Why come Flatlander, I would gladly give you my Mom's cat, but I don't think she'd like it? :(

Why come I'm still praying Paca will come home?

Why come have an awesome day?! Love y'all!!

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 21 Apr, 2011 08:54 PM

Why come I've been studying and just saw Chevy's poem?

Why come that was awesome?

Why come Bubba gets around so much?

Why come all this lack of sleep from studying has caused my get up and go to got up and went?

Why come the why comes thread is one of my favorite threads because all ya'll rock?:rocknroll:

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 22 Apr, 2011 08:06 AM

Why come I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, " Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here am I! Send me." Isaiah 6:8 _____________________________ Why come Keep your tools ready--- God will find work for you? _____________________________ Why come Whom God calls, He qualifies::Whom He qualifies, He sends? _____________________________ Why come I'm glad flowers found Dennis' poem? _____________________________ Why come edw and snuggie poem and dennis is funny? _____________________________ Why come the girls' poems are sweet? _____________________________ Why come hope you all have a wonderful day?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10