Author Thread: Why come?
Admin

Why come?
Posted : 13 Apr, 2011 06:37 PM

Why come often this is the only section I check, so WHY COME?

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 07:54 PM

Why come there was sadness in the air today, but begk, made me feel better

Why come glad you had a good day at the wedding, cw

Why come I enjoy reading your cute poems, chevy

Why come I accidently stepped on a garter snake in my back yard and we startled each other..:excited:

Why come there are also cute bunnies and squirrels running around the yard

Why come I saw a pretty cardinal sitting in the blackberry bush

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 08:39 PM

Why come I wrote a poem for flowers? ____________________________ It's nice to walk in April showers; --- Or on sunny days in May!----------- I could pick some pretty flowers----- For my Awesome friend named Kay. ____________________________ Friends like her who are sincere, ---- I thank God to have found; --------- When enemies, To us draw near, ---- We just stroll to Higher Ground! _____________________________ Why come Thank God I'm a Christian man? _____________________________ Why come if I wasn't , Hairy might be on the Pavement?

lynneb423

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 08:39 PM

Why come I lost my electricity for 7 hours?

Why come the Lord had to shut down er'thing to get me into some much needed prayer time? :prayingf:

Why come I better do better so my neighbors don't have to lose their electricity too next time God wants me to pray?:excited:

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 08:49 PM

Why come glad to see ya in why come, lynne? ____________________________ Why come God certainly has ways to get our attention? _____________________________ Why come it sounds like catty enjoyed the wedding and I'm glad it has passed? Lol

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 08:53 PM

Why come Hola Lynne! :)

Why come is it just me, or has today been a strangely weird day for everyone?

Why come I love your Flowers poem, chevy?! :)

Why come Ms. Flowers is awesome?! :)

lynneb423

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 09:08 PM

Why come I appreciate the welcomes!:waving:

Why come I don't know what the "why come" means but I'm too lazy to go back to the very first thread to figure it out? :goofball:

Why come Chevy is the poet meister!?:applause:

Why come I'm sorry browneyedgirl is upset about the M thread?

Why come is fun no matter what why come even means?

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 09:22 PM

Why come the origin of the Why Come is unknown?

Why come I couldn't even tell you where to start looking for the original Why Come thread because it's not on this site?

Why come it's very contagious, for some unknown reason?

Why come it would be a good thing for some famous phychologist to research?

Why come Why Coming is very theraputic?

Why come I will keep on Why Coming even though we have voyeurs(sp?)?

Why come I'm usually pretty laid back?

Why come when someone is disrespectful to someone else, intentionally, I have a tendency to get upset?

Why come I always root for the underdog?

Why come sometimes people just need someone to take up for them?

Why come most of the time, that someone is not me?

Why come today, it was? Haha!

Why come I'm sorry I had to meet you on one of those days, Lynne?

Why come? :)

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 10:35 PM

Why come this is the very first Why Come post ever and it was started by 1Babygirl in May of 2010 in Ask a Guy?

Why come it was moved to different forums until we found one where it wouldn't get bumped off every couple days?

Why come it took me over an hour to find it?

Why come here it is?

Why come?

Posted : 6 May, 2010 12:21 PM

I got this from another blog forum I belong to and it was hilarious! It went on for miles and miles of replies. I hope yall get it.

Just ask the rhetorical question 'Why come' to whatever you've always wondered. I'll start it off....

Why come people drive slow in the fast lane?

Why come God uses adversity to make us grow instead of good times?

Why come it's trending right now to adopt a black child? (Yeah, I said it.)

Why come when they brought the adulteress to Jesus to be stoned, they didn't bring the man?

Why come my 12 year daughter still sits on my lap and doesn't realize or care that she is heavy?

Why come guys who are interested in me, don't interest me and vice versa?

Why come I get hit on more when I go out with sweats and no makeup?

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 18 Apr, 2011 12:47 AM

Why come I aint heard from Jesus Loves Me or 1babygirl & River Of Life on here or on FB? Why come I miss them a lot? Why come I wish Brown Eyed G would've shared her dinner with me? Why come I now see that Chevy is ready to & respect everyone of CDFF? Why come I wonderful if everything cool with HGG? (why come I just want peace & that this'll pass like the Lakers dunking The Bulls (like the Bulls too,but I miss MJ in there)!Why come I'm glad to See EDW & wonderful if all's well with him? Why come I'm writting this so early in the morning? (later folks)!:waving:

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 18 Apr, 2011 06:49 AM

Why come catty's wedding story and flowers' garter snake caper made me smile this morning? _____________________________ Why come I'm glad lynne has joined us? _____________________________ Why come I wonder where Flatlander and Snuggie Bear disappeared to? _____________________________ Why come the closer you walk with God, the less room for anything to come between?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10