Author Thread: Why come?
Admin

Why come?
Posted : 13 Apr, 2011 06:37 PM

Why come often this is the only section I check, so WHY COME?

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 20 Apr, 2011 03:00 AM

Why come edw is Cool and Dennis is Kool? _____________________________ Why come where did all the why comers run off to? ____________________________ Why come if a why comer gets thrown under the bus, Flatlander can Slam on the brakes? _____________________________ Why come T wants to be a dentist? ____________________________ Why come flowers hasn't seen her poem? _____________________________ Why come Hairy Gorilla was spotted running down the road with Big-foot and they were chasing Morris the cat? _____________________________ Why come friends are nicer than foes? _____________________________ Why come foes rhymes with toes and rose and nose and goes and rows and bows and blows and glows and throws and grows and flows ?

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 20 Apr, 2011 05:15 AM

why come here i am, lol sorry for the delayed response

why come dr.pepper doesn't really have 23 flavors?

why come i love this site :)

why come?

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 20 Apr, 2011 07:30 AM

Why come I'm glad Snuggie Bear made it back? _____________________________ Why come wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too? _____________________________ Why come Contentment is realizing God has already given me all I need? _____________________________ Why come 2Corinthians 9:7---- God loves a cheerful giver? _____________________________ Why come Have a great day,guys?

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 20 Apr, 2011 07:48 AM

Why come Imma have to cut all my fb friends that didn't tell me there was a new why come thread?

Why come yall on here clownin' wit HGG?

Why come I den missed out on some of the fun? I's here nah!!:applause:

Why come I missed yall?

Why come I gotta goo, but I'll be back?

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 20 Apr, 2011 02:17 PM

Why come life is a little boring right now?

Why come Bigfoot is looking for girls to kidnap?

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 20 Apr, 2011 03:33 PM

Why come I finally found that precious poem that Chevy wrote..I love it!!..Thank you so much and it was quite a surprise for me..Just what I needed..

Why come Bornagaintoserve made me feel better the other day also, along with all the others.

Why come it's good to see Snuggie Bear back.

Why come I hope dgrimater enjoys doing his homework..I would help if I could, but I don't like homework.

Why come I'm so tired I can't think.

Why come you all are pretty cool guys and gals.

Why come I say Thank you Jesus for everything.

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 20 Apr, 2011 05:49 PM

why come thank you all for being so kind :)

why come i love everybody on here :)

why come i just love life :)

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 20 Apr, 2011 06:23 PM

Why comes sorry I'm late?

Why comes so many why comes since I last posted?

Why comes took so long to read them all?

Why comes I'll take your cat browneye?

Why comes this bus is killing me?

Why comes I still enjoy it?

Why comes I got lost a time or two today and was late?

Why comes it was my6 first time totally by myself on a big bus with three routes morning and evening?

Why comes I have a charter to do tomorrow?

Why comes I am sooooo tired:zzzz:?

Why comes thank you all for missing me?

Why comes I like the why comes family?

Why comes I am going on vacation after I get off work tomorrow night to go to a church function in Oklahoma and help my friend who's wife's mother is about to die?

Why comes pray for them as she lost her brothera year or two ago?

Why comes I am sooooo tired?

Why comes that was just in case you didn't realize it?

Why comes see you all Monday maybe?

Why comes?

:yay:

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 20 Apr, 2011 08:45 PM

Why come I'm glad flowers liked her poem? _____________________________ Why come I might write a couple more tonight bout my friends? _____________________________ Why come we been missing babygirl too? _____________________________ Why come T is mia today? _____________________________ Why come Snuggie B needs to check in cause he might be in a poem tomorrow? _____________________________ Why come, Later, guys? _____________________________ Why come guys rhymes with flies, ties, buys, tries, dies, lies, fries, drys, crys, and pies? _____________________________ Why come you're in my prayers Flatlander?Have a safe trip. _____________________________ Why come too bad Big-foot won't kidnap Morris and Hairy? _____________________________

View Profile
History
Why come?
Posted : 21 Apr, 2011 05:39 AM

Why come I'm looking forward to Chevy's poem about Snuggie? _____________________________ Why come good to see babygirl? _____________________________ Why come flowers is so nice? ____________________________ Why come T was missed yesterday? _____________________________ Why come so were catty and live and Rachel? -----------------------------_____________________________ Why come I will pray for Flatlander and his friends? _____________________________ Why come Psalm 55:22---- Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you? _____________________________ Why come no one is hopeless whose hope is in God?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10