Author Thread: trying to find mrs. right
jake22

View Profile
History
trying to find mrs. right
Posted : 19 Nov, 2008 08:13 PM

ok ladies i need your help! i have a self-confidence issue asking ladies out b/c im afraid they might have boyfriends, might feel aquard, when i dnt care if they say no. i have had it happen a few times so how will i know that i can be confident that a girl wont feel aquard, i need confidence.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Nov, 2008 09:38 PM

:waving: HI THERE CUTIE :glow: WHAT I THINK IS YOUR HEART :hearts: NOT ALL GIRLS LIKE THE SAME BUT MY OPINION IS HOW YOU TREAT THE LADY ALWAYS TREAT THE LADY WITH RESPECT IT'S SURPRISING THAT YOU HAVE THAT PROBLEM YOU SHOULD'NT GOD WILL BLESS YOU WITH THE RIGHT LADY HOPE I HELPED YOU HAVE A BLESSED NIGHT

GOD BLESS:angel: CRYSTAL

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Apr, 2009 07:10 PM

You can do all things through Christ. If it doesn't work out, the Lord is merely steering you in the right direction by blocking off the wrong path.

lcplcook

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2009 12:04 AM

you gotta learn from your surroundings these girls are beatin guys off with a stick because they all go about it the same way you need to go into it like you don't need her like shes nothing special because plenty of other guys try to make them feel that way and when you dont it makes them wonder why girls are always attracted 2 whats not good 4 them not the good guy that will love them forever walk down the street and look around whos the hottest chicks with? besides its not that your not good enough 4 them its that they are not good enough 4 you

KMichelle23

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Sep, 2009 12:17 PM

i hope you dont plan on finding mrs right that way. not all girls try to chase away nice guys. I have yet to find a truly NICE guy most of them are all out for one thing... your body!

I hope you can rethink this. I like you and enjoyed the time we spent talking but this is a bad approach. Men deserve to be treated like a prince and women a gem.. Pray about it. How would God want you treating his daughter?

WhiteTiger

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 10:53 PM

Whatever you do, don't listen to lcplcook. That method can work, but then what is it all for? It's a relationship based on a lie, all just to get laid by playing a girls feelings.

That's all it is, you making the girl think you might leave them, to make them work harder, so subconsciously they stay because they "worked" for you.

Once you base your relationship on that, you must keep that same attitude or you lose them. What is the point to that then, are they dating you for you, or your the you that you act like?

If you play girls like that, you might get what you like short term, but as KMichelle said, it's basically all about getting a girl for her body. You have a hand for those needs, treat a girl like a sister in Christ, and see how it pays off.

It won't be instant gratification as much as lcplcook's way, but it's better in the long run. If you aren't basing the relationship to be long term, what is the point to it?

lcplcook

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Dec, 2010 03:16 AM

im a Marine so forgive my terms but we are talken about to different environments here me the streets or out in town and im asuming you a church were im from the church is filled with the elders and sunday school children not a young lady to be found and i meant those aproachs only as an attention getter not as a method to be used for the duration of a relationship although it would suprise you how often and how long it does work it isn't good for either party and id like to apologise for any misunderstanding and for the time it took for me to repley

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Dec, 2012 06:23 PM

First of all, be friends first. The beauty about friendship is that it is a blessing and can always grow into something else. Awkward is when we try to force something that shouldn't be forced. When women have common sense and tact they will mention their boyfriend after a few conversations to let you know they are taken. Women will let you know when they are available. Many heathen women are deceitful and malicious because they are looking for men to flirt with to feed their egos. Ego is the opposite of Christian. If you just take it easy and be friends first, there will be a nice foundation upon which to build a beautiful, Godly relationship based on His will.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Apr, 2013 05:25 PM

Agree with you lcplcook 100%.

Met a woman on here got to know her

or so I thought. Finally made the big decision

to find a job in her location to be with her and

her kids, then take the big step. The day I get there

she is getting back with her ex she says

abused her and took her for granted for years.

All I can say men is that. Nice guys really do finish

last. So many woman today say they want good men

and it's simply the opposite. What I must believe however

is that you should always maintain being true to who you

are no matter the circumstances because then you can

miss out on the blessing that God has for you. The minute

you don't feel appreciated, understood, etc, usually means

the girl is not for you. When you maintain being a nice guy

you will get hurt, you will lose sometimes, but look at it this

way. One day the right one will come along that is made

perfect for you by the creator.

Isn't that worth the wait.

Don't waste time trying to impress anyone brethren...God is a good God. We need not entertain, but learn to trust him that he may lead us in the right direction.

If she is meant for you things will come naturally without all the guess-work. She will change you for the better and encourage you to grow. People are suppose to grow together and learn from one another.

The Key to that is putting God first in all you do. Let God and Let God. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all else will be added unto you.

Hope this message speaks to someone.

Humbly spoken,

Po3tic

1mountain

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jun, 2014 11:22 PM

Man sorry to hear that happened to you. I had a similar experience, but at least it didn't involve that level of commitment. Your story and some on this thread all say one thing, REALLY get to know the person you're dating. Guy or girl they could just be kind of using you, whether they know it or not.

As for learning if they're with someone / married / engaged / etc. one tactic is to look for a ring on the left hand ring finger. If you see one and are really attracted to them, tell them you think that it's a really pretty ring. Immediately you'll get the story behind it usually, 'oh yes, my boyfriend gave it to me' and know to not ask them. Or you may get the answer 'yes I wear it so creeps won't ask me out' and then you'll have the chance to ask if they are single. Honestly, isn't that the best tactic if there is no ring? Just casually ask them if they're seeing anyone.