Author Thread: WHY COME...CHRISTIANS GOSSIPIN BOUT HOLY GHOST GIRL?
HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
History
WHY COME...CHRISTIANS GOSSIPIN BOUT HOLY GHOST GIRL?
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 01:03 PM

One of my fellow sisters in Christ informed me about people gossiping about me on this site.

At first I was heated and then I just decided to pray for them.

To the young lady who informed me of this, I won't call any names, thank you for having my back and may the Lord bless you.

When you bless a prophet....

Anyway, stop gossiping...NOT CHRISTIAN LIKE!

God would rather me asking a risque question than for me to be gossiping about people. Such a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:prayingf:

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2011 05:57 AM

T, you don't have to argue or apologize, sweetheart. I don't need you to. The same way you say the Lord laid it on your heart to say something about what I posted, it as laid in my spirit to post it. So um....ion know what to tell you.

I have no personal vendetta against you. You said just as much as anybody else. I can't privately go to you and talk about how I feel. I would have to privately go to everybody.

Plus.......

People didn't question my intentions privately. People didn't question my Christianity privately, why should I address anyone privately.

Y'all got the right to speak up, and so do I!

If I'm so "offensive," I'd say, stop readin my post. Whenever you see HOLYGHOSTGIRL posts, you might not want to click on them. End of discussion.

Anyway, like I said, love you all.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2011 06:10 AM

Chevy, are you God? No.

First of all, don't call me a bully. I didn't say that about u, even if it seems like you are. I aint call nobody names.

Second of all, I didn't necessarily say one way or another if I was a prophet, but once again, you're telling me what I am not...lol....I find this to be mind-boggling.

I didn't point fingers, I just responded, like everyone else.

I've said it over and over, and Ima say it again, WATCH WHO YOU PUT YOUR MOUTH ON. You have no clue who I am. I'm not threatening anyone, I'm just telling you what I've learned personally. I haven't ripped into anyone, why would I? The Lord said that vengenace was His. That aint my place.

And it's not wise my friend to tell ppl who they are and what they're called to do, when God has already given them a Rhema word and confirmation through other great men and women of God.

Opinions are fine, but what you said is in err.

That's disrespectful. You telling another man or woman what they're not, when God says they are...Hmmm....

You have to be the one to deal with that.

I'm not who you say I am. I am who God says I am!

I'll pray for you!!

And....the young lady who told me about this didn't do it to start things. She was telling me because she said she reported some people for some of their disrespectful comments. I guess she thought I knew about it, but I was too afraid to say something, like maybe I was crying about it, etc.

Hahaha. Never that!

Anyway, have a good day, and for future reference, YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO CHECK OUT ANY HOLYGHOSTGIRL POSTS.

You don't like the things I say, wisdom would tell you not to click on it. Period. I'm not going to change my boldness. The devil is a liar! I will continue to post things that are in my spirit. I will stand up for myself and for other who are to ashamed to say certain things. PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:prayingf:

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2011 06:19 AM

"In defense of Chevy and Browneyes, they are some of the few that put the "C" in CDFF."

Says who? You don't know what ppl do when they're not online. You have no clue.

"Please remember, Ms. HGG, when you point your fingers at others, you have 3 more pointing back at yourself.

First of all, I wasn't the one who pointed my fingers. I asked a question, but when I came back to my post, I saw a lot of comments that were absent of love. That's ridiculous to me. We're not suppose to be ripping each other apart, but helping. Besides, I don't care if 1 million ppl rise up against me, God is on my side, so they become irrelevant. I'ma still say what I gotta say though.

What would y'all do if someone needed help on alcoholism, anger, eating disorder, cursing, racism, etc. You would help them I hope. But as soon as they bring up something to deal with the three letter word, ya'll get all weird. Grow up. God don't work that way. He helps everybody. As Christians we need to do the same thing. What I talked about was not the unpardonable sin, and even if it was, it's still okay to talk about ...IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Sometimes its best to drop it and move on."

So true. This is not one of those times. I don't care about someone disagreeing with me, but personal attacks WILL NOT be tolerated!

"I've had to eat a little crow on here myself and it doesn't taste very well."

I don't eat crow, but, bon appetit!

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2011 07:24 AM

WOW! How 'bout them Yankees? World Series here we come!

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2011 07:38 AM

I don't like baseball, but friend is a baseball fanatic, so yeah, I'll cheer for the Yankees, too!

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2011 07:44 AM

LOL! You're a funny lady, Lisa.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2011 08:42 AM

ok I totally have to comment on this.

I am guilty of pushing the enevlope alot and talking about things that would make alot of people blush. Asking questions etc.

I have learned now, that it truely is better not to ask a man these questions. But if you really would like to know google it, ask a women, or something.

We are all humans, and fall into temptation. I think the reason someone was gossiping about you was just because you were asking questions that we shouldn't be asking men. It will put thoughts in thier head, and might make them fall.

I am learning to look at men as my brothers in Christ. And not just hot christian guys. lol.

It is amazing for me to think I can have all these brothers to talk to. I wouldn't want to damage that relationship, or make them fall.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2011 08:47 AM

Also I should say that my past is bad, and I talked in the chat about it alot, because I was having problems getting out of temptation.

Well I can say at least three men on here, let what I said lead them to do something dumb.

So ive decided the only people that truely get to hear about my past now, are going to be women.

And to the Gossipers Stop and just embrace and love a person.

You don't know what people have been through or whatever. A person could be hurting so bad and this is thier outlet.

have a great day everyone.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2011 08:52 AM

"In defense of Chevy and Browneyes, they are some of the few that put the "C" in CDFF."

"Says who? You don't know what ppl do when they're not online. You have no clue"

Afraid I do. A few of these members and I have become quite close. Both online and off. We may have our disagreements from time to time, but it is all in love and we use it as a learning experience and move on; not as a chance to ridicule the other.

This was quite amusing! As Charlie Sheen would say, "You can�t process me with a normal brain." :laugh: So, we'll just leave it at that.

I love all the CDFF members, you all rock in your own way.

God bless ya, Ms. HGG. We may not always see everything eye to eye, but we're still brothers and sisters in Christ, nonetheless.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2011 09:16 AM

My dear sister, HolyGhostGirl...and since moi absolutely adores baseball...been a Yankees fan before I came out of my shell and learned which way was "The Ocean," I greatly appreciate vous cheering for the boys! You realize, however, that by showing me favoritism, the other turtles will talk...

Bwahahahaha...

Page : 1 2 3 4