Author Thread: WHY COME...CHRISTIANS GOSSIPIN BOUT HOLY GHOST GIRL?
HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
History
WHY COME...CHRISTIANS GOSSIPIN BOUT HOLY GHOST GIRL?
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 01:03 PM

One of my fellow sisters in Christ informed me about people gossiping about me on this site.

At first I was heated and then I just decided to pray for them.

To the young lady who informed me of this, I won't call any names, thank you for having my back and may the Lord bless you.

When you bless a prophet....

Anyway, stop gossiping...NOT CHRISTIAN LIKE!

God would rather me asking a risque question than for me to be gossiping about people. Such a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:prayingf:

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 01:13 PM

I love you anyway! :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 02:06 PM

Hey Holy Ghost Girl,now if you remember,IT WAS ME who asked late last year to come to the forums!& when you did came on here last year then,I was very happy to see on here,even though it was only probably 6 theads then & you were only repling to peoples'threads at the time.When I have come back just only yesterday to the forums & saw that you were on here,I was surprised & very happy to see you've come back on the forums even though we were talking to each other all the time!:glow: You're amazing person! Don't worry about the others disagreeing with the threads,IT HAPPENS here ALL the time! In fact,peoples theads have been removed from here before so you're ok.Anything else,just message me! I'll listen to you!:glow::waving:

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 02:17 PM

Love you too, Browneyedgirlky.

MrWiseGuy, you know I love you. As a matter of fact, I love EVERYBODY.

My thing is, like I said 1,000 times, WE HAVE TO WATCH WHO WE PUT OUR MOUTHS ON, ESPECIALLY AS CHRISTIANS. WE HAVE TO.

The Lord had to get me straight on this. I'm glad I can cause a reaction like this. Actually I do on all my posts. I need the adversity for what God has for me in the future. I will have to learn how to deal with this kind of stuff, and that's cool. Through Christ, I'm built for it!

FOR THE RECORD...

I did NOT advocate the M word, didn't give any glory to it, nor did I condone it. I just asked a question. If asking a question to Christians about if something is sin is wrong, that Ima just be wrong and Ima keep being wrong and Ima keep posting what comes to spirit. Period!

And to those of you who were on here judging this wonderful Christian woman, and all the other brave, awesome people who were defending me, happen to feel a check in your spirit in the next day or so.....That's just the Holy Spirit convicting you for not walking in LOVE!

God bless you all!!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 03:19 PM

Love you too Holy Ghost Girl! :-) As I've said,they're times that not everyone will not like,respond to or don't even read threads! So don't let it be a problem! Looking forward to seeing more posts from you soon! :glow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 03:26 PM

* don't even read certain threads.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 03:59 PM

HGG,

I pray you can understand my point-of-view. Usually, I'm a very laid-back easygoing person, but when God lays something on my heart to take a stand on...I do.

I will not engage in an arguement in one of the forums; He did not lay that on my heart. However, if you feel like we still have some issues to discuss, please feel free to message me privately. I have not read any of the comments posted after I made my last comment, as I said I was done.

With love,

T

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 10:18 PM

T, You did absolutely nothing wrong. Don't feel bad for anything God has led you to take a stand against. TALE-BEARERS ARE UN-CHRISTIAN LIKE. You did no gossiping, but the so called christian who told hgg that, DID. Cowards run to the bully to feel accepted. Bullys make fun of and lash out at others to feel better about themselves. God definitely hears and sees all and threatening people who felt uncomfortable about a question that was posted to get attention in the first place is Foolishness!

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 10:34 PM

God showed me "who had your back" and Awesome she's not. I was mistaken. Instead of running to you, she should have been running to God. LOL You said some hate-ful things to some LOVING children of God and it's you who should watch what you say to elder women who are abiding under the shadow of the Almighty. You are no prophet--- you dont even know right from wrong. You LOVE EVERYBODY? Sure ya do!

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 10:48 PM

In defense of Chevy and Browneyes, they are some of the few that put the "C" in CDFF.

Please remember, Ms. HGG, when you point your fingers at others, you have 3 more pointing back at yourself. Sometimes its best to drop it and move on.

I've had to eat a little crow on here myself and it doesn't taste very well.

HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2011 05:49 AM

MrWiseGuy, I understand that. This is training ground for my calling. I understand, trust me, I do.

But...

When someone comes to my Profile and leaves a msg in my Inbox and says ppl are gossiping about me, I will come and check it out.

I thought she was jokin. I was so surprised...lol...I don't need people to agree with me. I don't care about that part. But when I get regular old human beings acting likey they just so holy and so above talkin about certain things, oh no, Ima call em out. That's what I do!

Plus, the young lady who informed me of this, she said she left a msg last year and it was personal and traumatic, and some ppl on this forum were being disrespectful and nasty. She aint never lied...lol...It's just sad.

The church is for the sick. Only the sick need a doctor. We are the CHURCH, whether it's on a website or in an actual building. We must stop acting so high and mighty, etc. It's gotta stop. We have to let someone feel safe to talk to us about stuff!!!

Page : 1 2 3 4