Author Thread: WHY COME...CHRISTIANS GOSSIPIN BOUT HOLY GHOST GIRL?
HolyGhostGirl

View Profile
History
WHY COME...CHRISTIANS GOSSIPIN BOUT HOLY GHOST GIRL?
Posted : 17 Apr, 2011 01:03 PM

One of my fellow sisters in Christ informed me about people gossiping about me on this site.

At first I was heated and then I just decided to pray for them.

To the young lady who informed me of this, I won't call any names, thank you for having my back and may the Lord bless you.

When you bless a prophet....

Anyway, stop gossiping...NOT CHRISTIAN LIKE!

God would rather me asking a risque question than for me to be gossiping about people. Such a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:prayingf:

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Apr, 2011 09:48 AM

(giggle) Oh, BabyGirl, you need to come into the NY light and start rooting for a sure thing! (giggle)

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Apr, 2011 09:53 AM

Browneyes, you do realize he is blackmailing me, don't you? He is renegging on his promise to TRY sushi. It is true, we "mugged" for some funny pictures, but now he is using them against me! Oh, dear. What is a poor turtle to do?

While we have not set a date yet, if Randy had his way, we would be married already. We are being patient and I am seeking employment down his way. We just ask all to pray!

Hugs, Ridley S. Turtle

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Apr, 2011 12:55 PM

Well, I think y'all are precious!! :)

Honestly, I can't blame him about the sushi. Haha! ;)

Please keep us posted about your plans and I'll sure keep y'all in my prayers! :)

Love ya!

i_live_in_canada

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Apr, 2011 07:26 PM

That's so awesome!

You two look like you are going to have a good marriage. Both of you guys are funny and light hearted. With all the stress and hatred in this world we need to laugh a bit. But good on you for taking it slow.

May the Lord bless you Randy and Lisa.

Page : 1 2 3 4