Author Thread
Hark

View Profile
Who is Yahshua's God
Posted : 26 Jul, 2017 06:16 PM

Profetic said:

Galatians 3:23-25: "Before faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, *WE* ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE LAW!!"

======================================

Sha'ul wrote that. It's a weak translation; but nonetheless he also wrote this:

Romans 3:31

Do we, then, nullify the Law through faith? Never may it be! Instead, we uphold Law.

How then do you reconcile these two verses by Sha'ul, with lawlessness?

Matthew 7:21-23

"Not everyone who says to Me, King, King, shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father (keeps His Commandments) in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, King, King, have we not prophesied in Your name, and cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name? And then will I (Yahusha) declare to them, I never knew you, depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness" (you who are without The Law of Yahweh).

Hark

View Profile
Who is Yahshua's God
Posted : 26 Jul, 2017 05:10 PM

Non-sequitur

Please stay on topic.

I'll interpret your silence in absence of a refutation, regarding my posts, in response to your post, as acquiescence.

Glory to YHWH!

Hark

View Profile
Let God be True but Every Man a Liar
Posted : 26 Jul, 2017 05:01 PM

Profetic said:

Colossians 2:16,17: Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you **EAT** or drink, or regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. These are a **SHADOW** of the things that were to come, the reality, however, is found in **CHRIST**!!

================================

GOOD CALL!

"Do not let anyone judge you in eating and in drinking, (either in part of a feast, or new moon, or sabbaths), which are a shadow of things to come"

1. This text supports Sabbath observance, because it mentions in the parenthetical clause when certain heretics were judging the covenant faithful. They were judging their feasting on feast days, new moons, and sabbaths.

2. The scribes of the Byzantine Text changed a key word in the text to cover up the fact that the Sabbath was being kept in Colossae. They changed the word και = and to η = or to break up the structure of the verse. This caused the text to read "in eating or in drinking, or in part of a feast, or new moons, or sabbaths". Nestle-Aland, 27th edition has the text corrected to the more ancient Greek. For MSS affected by the scribal alteration see the apparatus of NA-27th.

3. The Scribal change is a virtual smoking gun as it changes the theology of this text 180 degrees. Before the change, the text supported Sabbath observance, and only condemned heretics for judging eating and drinking. After the change, it is now the sabbath keepers who judge sabbath breaking that become the heretics.

4. The use of this text by Sunday Christians is thereby proven entirely illegitimate and deceitful. The MSS evidence blows a hole a mile wide in their argument, and in fact reverses it so that it comes back to bite them.

5. What is being judged is eating on holy days instead of fasting. The heretics wanted the Colossian Sabbath and festival observers to fast on the sabbaths. This is what the Church of Rome commanded be done to the Sabbath. They commanded that their followers should fast on the Sabbath. The Eastern Orthodox Church, which held a higher view of the Sabbath rejected this fasting commandment because it desecrated the Sabbath.

6. The reason Rome wanted fasting on the Sabbath was to make it into a day of mourning and self denial, so that the people would not delight in it.

http://www.torahtimes.org/Open%20Directory/translation/col0216.html

Hark

View Profile
What does FOREVER Mean?
Posted : 26 Jul, 2017 04:56 PM

Profetic said:

Colossians 2:16,17: Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you **EAT** or drink, or regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. These are a **SHADOW** of the things that were to come, the reality, however, is found in **CHRIST**!!

===============================

"Do not let anyone judge you in eating and in drinking, (either in part of a feast, or new moon, or sabbaths), which are a shadow of things to come"

1. This text supports Sabbath observance, because it mentions in the parenthetical clause when certain heretics were judging the covenant faithful. They were judging their feasting on feast days, new moons, and sabbaths.

2. The scribes of the Byzantine Text changed a key word in the text to cover up the fact that the Sabbath was being kept in Colossae. They changed the word και = and to η = or to break up the structure of the verse. This caused the text to read "in eating or in drinking, or in part of a feast, or new moons, or sabbaths". Nestle-Aland, 27th edition has the text corrected to the more ancient Greek. For MSS affected by the scribal alteration see the apparatus of NA-27th.

3. The Scribal change is a virtual smoking gun as it changes the theology of this text 180 degrees. Before the change, the text supported Sabbath observance, and only condemned heretics for judging eating and drinking. After the change, it is now the sabbath keepers who judge sabbath breaking that become the heretics.

4. The use of this text by Sunday Christians is thereby proven entirely illegitimate and deceitful. The MSS evidence blows a hole a mile wide in their argument, and in fact reverses it so that it comes back to bite them.

5. What is being judged is eating on holy days instead of fasting. The heretics wanted the Colossian Sabbath and festival observers to fast on the sabbaths. This is what the Church of Rome commanded be done to the Sabbath. They commanded that their followers should fast on the Sabbath. The Eastern Orthodox Church, which held a higher view of the Sabbath rejected this fasting commandment because it desecrated the Sabbath.

6. The reason Rome wanted fasting on the Sabbath was to make it into a day of mourning and self denial, so that the people would not delight in it.

More: http://www.torahtimes.org/Open%20Directory/translation/col0216.html

This is just one source that I pulled up "on the fly."

I've been studying the meaning of this verse for years; and I have seen overwhelming evidence to support these assertions.

Not convinced? Let me know; and I'll start a whole thread on this verse.

Hope this helps to bring you to a closer walk with YHWH.

Shalom

Hark

View Profile
What does FOREVER Mean?
Posted : 26 Jul, 2017 03:40 PM

PASSOVER

�And this day shall be unto youfor a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD {Yahweh} throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance FOREVER.� (Exodus 12:14)

UNLEAVENED BREAD

�And ye shall observe the feast of unleavened bread; for in this selfsame day have I brought your armies out of the land of Egypt: therefore shall ye observe this day in your generations by an ordinance FOREVER.� (Exodus 12:17)

SHAVUOT (Feast of Weeks)

�And ye shall proclaim on the selfsame day, that it may be an holy convocation unto you: ye shall do no servile work therein: it shall be a statute FOREVER in all your dwellings throughout your generations.� (Leviticus 23:21)

YOM KIPPUR

Ye shall do no manner of work: it shall be a statute FOREVER throughout your generations in all your dwellings.

FEAST OF TABERNACLES (Booths / Sukkot)

And ye shall keep it a feast unto YHWH seven days in the year. It shall be a statute FOREVER in your generations: ye shall celebrate it in the seventh month.(Leviticus 23:41)

Matthew 5:18New International Version (NIV)

18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Who was given authority to do away with YHWH's shabbat, YHWH's appointed times , moedim, feasts, replace them with Pagan rituals, and abolish YHWH's laws?

Daniel 7:25

'He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time.

What happened to forever?

Hark

View Profile
*Salvation is 100% Free while Eternal Rewards ar 100% Earned*
Posted : 26 Jul, 2017 01:53 PM

Profetic said:

**JESUS CHRIST, OUR GREAT GOD AND SAVIOR**

===============================

**DEBUNKED**

Hark

View Profile
Who is Yahshua's God
Posted : 26 Jul, 2017 01:46 PM

Profetic said:

"There are some who completely ignore these Scriptures and claim that Jesus is not God because he said that the Father is greater than me in John 14L28 and that the Father told Him what to say as per John 14:23,24: Jesus says, "Anyone who loves Me will obey My teaching. My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make our home with them. Anyone who does not love Me will not obey My teaching. The words you hear are not My own; they belong to the Father who sent Me."

How in the world did you get "Jesus is God" out of those verses?

I CHALLENGE YOU TO BACK UP YOUR BARE ASSERTION FALLACY WITH IRREFUTABLE FACT!

Let us use reason.

I've scoured the Bible countless times, over many years; and I have never seen the words "Jesus is God."

I'm convinced that they were conjured up in the imaginations of Pagan Sun worshipers. I'm convinced that this stems from Babylon. I don't say this lightly. I'd be glad to present you with my evidence; if you will review it in the spirit of sincerity and truth

Shalom

Hark

View Profile
Who is Yahshua's God
Posted : 26 Jul, 2017 01:41 PM

Profetic said:

"NOTE: Jesus is called the **LAMB** 30 times in the book of Revelation!"

NOTE: Yahshua is referred to as the �Son of Man� 88 times in the New Testament.

GOD IS NOT A MAN, That He Should Lie, NEITHER THE SON OF MAN, That He Should Repent: Has He Said, And Will He Not Do It? Or Has He Spoken, And Will He Not Make It Good? Numbers 23:19

Hark

View Profile
Who is Yahshua's God
Posted : 26 Jul, 2017 01:40 PM

Profetic said:

Jesus is **WORSHIPED** many times in God's Word in Matthew 2:2,8,11; 14:33; 28:9,17 Luke 24:52 John 9:38 and Revelation 5:14 and !5:4!!

==================================

Matthew 2:2 (PROSKUNEO) ,8 (PROSKUNEO) ,11 (PROSKUNEO) ; 14:33 (PROSKUNEO) ; 28:9 (PROSKUNEO) ,17 (PROSKUNEO) Luke 24:52 (PROSKUNEO) John 9:38 (PROSKUNEO) and Revelation 5:14 (PROSKUNEO) and !5:4 (PROSKUNEO) !!

I challenge you to find just one reference of the word latreuo, being directed toward Yahshua. Worship is reserved for YHWH!!!

It's imperative that you understand this, before a policeman asks you to step out of your car and prostrate yourself.

You must not worship him as YHWH!

Hark

View Profile
Who is Yahshua's God
Posted : 26 Jul, 2017 01:39 PM

Profetic said:

"**JESUS CHRIST, OUR GREAT GOD AND SAVIOR**"

=======================================

Isa 43:10,11 You are my witnesses, says Yahweh, and my servant whom I have chosen; that you may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no deity formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am Yahweh; and besides me there is no savior.

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15