Author Thread
Hark

View Profile
What does FOREVER Mean?
Posted : 2 Aug, 2017 03:47 PM

Hark!!! It's apparent you are unacquainted with the simple rules of Biblical interpretation. Literary interpretation is not an isolated discipline!! Are you aware that each FOREVER you cited, has a context?!

==============================

YHWH didn't send me a copy of your simple rule book. He did however send me a spirit of discernment.

In what way, in your simple rule book, does it prove that I have taken the word "forever" out of context?

I'll rule out the scripture that I posted; and suppose that it must have been my question, "what does forever mean?"

If not, please quote me verbatim. I don't appreciate my words to be taken out of context.

Would you direct me to a copy of your simple rule book, for my review. Please reference the page number which sites my contextual error.

Thanks in advance for setting me straight on how asking for the definition of a word, constitutes a contextual error.

Hark

View Profile
To the Lawless Ones
Posted : 2 Aug, 2017 03:08 PM

GNWS Said:

(Statement:) Hi Hark,

You seem to be exceedingly big on KEEPING the law

============================

REPLY: YHWH commands it. It's a big deal.

Matthew 5:20

20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Deuteronomy 6:25

And if we are careful to obey all this LAW before the Lord our God, as he has commanded us, that will be our righteousness.�

================================

Q: , and so stubborn to emit Grace. Why is that ?

===============================

A: That's simply your perspective. Without grace; I'd be doomed; because YHWH expects me to keep his law; and I've fallen short. He provided a solution to my shortcomings, a " fresh start" as you will; but he still expects me to be obedient to his law.

=================================

GNWS Said:

I would lime to ask you a few questions, you have the right not to answer any or all of them

Please give answers according to the Word of GOD Almighty, for therein are the answers for all of lifes questions.

Q: 1. How is a person saved, by keeping the law, OR by GRACE thru faith in Messiah.

===========================

A: You've presented a false dichotomy.

Jude 25

CT: To the only God our Savior, through [Yahshua] our Lord, Be glory and majesty, Dominion and power, Before all time, now and forever. Amen.

Q: 2.How is a person Sanctified, by keeping the LAW of by Grace thru faith in Messiah.

===========================

A:

Another false dichotomy

YHWH sanctifies us.

SANCTIFY (SET APART, HOLY)

Exodus 31:13

�Say to the Israelites, �You must observe my Sabbaths. This will be a sign between me and you for the generations to come, so you may know that I am YHWH, who makes you holy.

BTW, observing the Sabbath is part of YHWH's LAW.

==================================

Q: 3.How does a person become Justified, by keeping the Law, or by Grace thru faith in Messiah.

===============================

A: Romans 3:29-31

29 Or is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles too? Yes, of Gentiles too, 30 since there is only one God, who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through that same faith. 31 Do we, then, nullify the law by this faith? Not at all! Rather, we uphold the law.

Q: 4. How does a person become Righteous, by keeping the Law, or by Grace.

A:

Deuteronomy 6:25

And if we are careful to obey all this LAW before the Lord our God, as he has commanded us, that will be our righteousness.�

Genesis 15:6

Abram believed the Lord, and he CREDITED it to him as righteousness.

Q: 5. How is a persons relationship with GOD Almighty sustained, by keeping the law,or by Grace thru faith.

===================================

Another false dichotomy

A: Matthew 4:4

Yahshua answered, �It is written: �Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.��

I'd like to read your answers to the same questions.

Shalom

Hark

View Profile
Jewish Rabbi named YESHUA as the Messiah
Posted : 1 Aug, 2017 09:31 PM

Ariel Sharon died on 11 January 2014

Is it not written that the Messiah came in the Father's name?

YAh is the hyphenated, or poetic, form of YHWH. To my knowledge, there is no controversy regarding this statement.

Shua is the Hebrew word for salvation.

Yahshua is a Hebrew sentence name. It glorifies the Father YHWH.

It means YHWH saves, or YHWH is salvation.

"Yeshua," However does not fulfill that scripture.

John 5:43

I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.

Philippians 4:20

To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Shalom

Hark

View Profile
Who is Yahshua's God
Posted : 28 Jul, 2017 10:56 PM

GNWS said:

Hi Hark,

I would like to ask, who do you believe Messiah Yeshua is; Is He GOD Almighty that had taken the form of a man; OR do you believe He is someone else.

Please show from the Word of GOD Almighty.

Thank you for your answer.

==========================

Shabbat shalom GNWS,

You've essentially asked two questions; and you've placed limitations on the resources that I could use to give you the best answer.

I might not be able to readily tell you the many aspects of who Yahshua is; but in my OP, YHWH's word makes it clear who Yahshua is not.

Deut.4:39

Acknowledge and take to heart this day that YHWH is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Isaiah 44

6 �This is what YHWH says � Israel�s King and Redeemer, YHWH Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

More:

19"God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent; Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

Exodus 3

15 God, furthermore, said to Moses, "Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, ' YHWH, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.' This is My name FOREVER, and this is My memorial-name to all generations.-

YHWH doesn't lie; and he didn't change his name to Yahshua.

I believe that, at this point the Torah has made it abundantly the Yahshua cannot be YHWH.

Who is Yahshua? I guess that I would start with what the Prophets said of him; then let him speak for himself; then listen to what those, who he hand picked as disciples, had to say about him.

This is a good study. It will take considerable time to put together a comprehensive anthology on this subject; but it is well worth the effort, in order to get to know our Messiah better.

I look forward to the challenge.

Shalom

Hark

View Profile
Who is Yahshua's God
Posted : 28 Jul, 2017 09:51 PM

GodsJude said:

"You are correct...much study....prayer and meditation...and of course the Holy Spirit of YHWH."

=============================

It makes my heart sing, when I see the Ruach HaKodesh move on a humble and sincere heart. I suppose that angels in heaven are rejoicing too.

I look forward to reading what YHWH has for you to share with me.

Shalom

Hark

View Profile
To the Lawless Ones
Posted : 28 Jul, 2017 09:22 PM

Matt. 5:17-19

Think not that I came to destroy the Law and the Prophets. I did not come to destroy them, but rather to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments [from the Law] and teaches men so, shall be called least in the Kingdom of heaven; but he who DOES THEM and teaches them shall be called great in the Kingdom of heaven. For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Hark

View Profile
Who is Yahshua's God
Posted : 28 Jul, 2017 03:57 PM

Hi GodsJude!

It has been a while...

I'm happy to hear that you are using the CJB.

If my memory serves me correctly; it seems like you've grown much closer to the truth since the last time we corresponded.

If this so; this brings me great joy! Gory to YHWH!

I used it for a while; as I was attending a Messianic congregation. I eventually found shortcomings in the CJB and The Messianic mindset; but they helped me to grow along the way.

I don't know where I got that translation. It might have been from Rav Sha'ul, at sabbathcovenant.com.

I generally read from a free interlinear scripture analyzer, from scripture4all.com; and see a word for word translation from the Hebrew or Greek.

Shalom

Hark

View Profile
What does FOREVER Mean?
Posted : 28 Jul, 2017 03:30 PM

Silver said:

Forever means you keep track of years by writing them on your wall in your heavenly mansion

==================================

I look forward to sharing Pesach with Yahshua, in our Father's Kingdom.

Hark

View Profile
To the Lawless Ones
Posted : 28 Jul, 2017 03:16 PM

Profetic said:

I John 2:3-5: "We know that we have come to know Him if we obey His {Jesus'} commands.

=============================

I John 2:3-5: "We know that we have come to know Him if we obey His {YHWH's} commands.

{FIXED}

I would suggest that you read from the beginning of the chapter.

This verse clearly points to YHWH's commands

Otherwise one wouldn't need an advocate with YHWH, for breaking YHWH's commands.

Certainly you aren't suggesting that Yahshua would be an advocate for you; if you were breaking Yahshua's commands?

What is sin?

As it is written, It's transgression of YHWH's law.

If you don't love YHWH's law; it is because stands in the way of your sin. If you love sin; you are a son of YHWH, like my brother Yahshua.

Hark

View Profile
Who is Yahshua's God
Posted : 27 Jul, 2017 10:12 PM

Profetic,

I asked you before to stay on topic. PLEASE STOP spamming my threads with off topic walls of text.

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12