Author Thread
Hark

View Profile
Let God be True but Every Man a Liar
Posted : 26 Jul, 2017 08:39 PM

This was smartly addressed in the appropriate thread. Please don't spam my threads with off topic comments.

This thread is about the lies that the Pagan Sun god worshipers have told, to twist YHWH's truth; after they murdered his Son's true disciples.

Hark

View Profile
To the Lawless Ones
Posted : 26 Jul, 2017 08:33 PM

Profetic, you posted a mistranslation.

Go back and look at the Greek for yourself. The translation I just posted is about as close as one can get.

Your translation doesn't mention THE GOD (YHWH), Like the Greek. It was omitted, i suspect, by someone who worships the creation over the Creator!

Hark

View Profile
What does FOREVER Mean?
Posted : 26 Jul, 2017 08:24 PM

Profetic said:

Hark you have quoted I John 2:4 out of context and have wrongfully claimed that it shows we should obey OT commands instead of .the commands of Jesus.

==================================

Bare assertion fallacy

False dichotomy

The words that I speak unto you I speak not of Myself: but the Father that dwelleth in Me, He doeth the works� (John 14:10).

Yahshua was obedient to YHWH's LAW; just as He calls us to follow him in his obedience to YHWH's LAW.

1 John 3:9

Whosoever is born of YHWH does not commit sin; for His seed remains in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of YHWH.

1 John 3:4

Whoever commits sin transgresses also the LAW: for sin is the transgression of the LAW.

Hark

View Profile
To the Lawless Ones
Posted : 26 Jul, 2017 08:10 PM

Profetic,

Here is what I presented. I went back and looked at the Greek. I could come up with a better translation on my own.

Words were omitted from the translation I posted, probably by Pagan, triune Sun god worshipers.

Thanks for the tip!

Here is a much more accurate translation:

1 John 2:4

He who is saying that I know him, and is not keeping his precepts, is a liar; and the truth of The God, (tou theou) (YHWH) is not in this one.

Hark

View Profile
Who is Yahshua's God
Posted : 26 Jul, 2017 07:47 PM

Prfofetic!

Now you present strawman arguments in an attempt to derail this thread?

I didn't quote I John 2:4, at least not in this thread.

Again, I ask you to please stay on topic:

Who is Yahshua's God?

Hark

View Profile
What does FOREVER Mean?
Posted : 26 Jul, 2017 07:30 PM

Profetic said :

"HOWEVER IN THE NEW COVENANT, JESUS SAYS, "ALL WHO DRAW THE SWORD WILL DIE BY THE SWORD!" "

================================

Seriously?

Yahshua said that shortly after he told his disciples to sell their clothes to go buy SWORDS! Luke 2:36

How do you come up with this stuff?

Hark

View Profile
What does FOREVER Mean?
Posted : 26 Jul, 2017 07:05 PM

Profetic said:

"Both Jesus and His Father have declared all foods are now clean."

=================================

I'd be very careful about making such statements, unless you can back that up word for word, with sound scripture.

You can't.

Hark

View Profile
What does FOREVER Mean?
Posted : 26 Jul, 2017 06:42 PM

Profetic said:

This is a blatant falsehood. I read your profile. Are you really a missionary? You have no business teaching what you don't understand. I would strongly urge you to go back and read that chapter from the beginning, IN CONTEXT!

This is about a man made TRADITION of washing hands before eating bread. It's NOT YHWH's humble servant Yahshua, giving the green light to go running roughshod over YHWH's dietary LAW!

For verily I say unto you, till heaven and earth pass away, not one jot or one tittle shall in any wise pass from the law till ever all be becoming

Hark

View Profile
To the Lawless Ones
Posted : 26 Jul, 2017 06:25 PM

1 John 2:4

The one saying, "I have known Him," and not keeping His directions, he is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1 John 3:8

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 3:9

Whosoever is born of YHWH does not commit sin; for His seed remains in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of YHWH.

1 John 3:4

Whoever commits sin transgresses also the LAW: for sin is the transgression of the LAW.

Matthew 7:23

But I will reply, 'I never knew you. Get away from me, you who work lawlessness.

============================================================

Matthew 13:41- English Standard Version

The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all law-breakers,

Matthew 7:21-23

"Not everyone who says to Me, King, King, shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father (keeps His Commandments) in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, King, King, have we not prophesied in Your name, and cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name? And then will I (Yahusha) declare to them, I never knew you, depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness" (you who are without The Law of Yahweh).

Matthew 7:23 - New Living Translation

But I will reply, 'I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God's laws.'

Matthew 13:41- English Standard Version

The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all law-breakers,

Matthew 23:28 - Weymouth New Testament

The same is true of you: outwardly you seem to the human eye to be good and honest men, but, within, you are full of insincerity and disregard of God's Law.

Matthew 24:12 - New American Standard Bible

"Because lawlessness is increased (The Law defines love), most people's love will grow cold

Romans 4:7 - GOD'S WORD� Translation

"Blessed are those whose disobedience (to The Law) is forgiven and whose sins (against The Law) are pardoned.

Romans 6:19 - International Standard Version

I am speaking in simple terms because of the frailty of your human nature. Just as you once offered the parts of your body as slaves to impurity and to greater and greater disobedience (to The Law), so now, in the same way, you must offer the parts of your body as slaves to righteousness (which is keeping The Law) that leads to sanctification.

2 Corinthians 6:14 - English Standard Version

Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers (true believers keep The Law). For what partnership has righteousness (law keepers) with lawlessness (law breakers)?

2 Thessalonians 2:7 - International Standard Version

For the secret of this lawlessness (the false doctrine that Jesus abolished The Law) is already at work

Titus 2:14 - English Standard Version

who gave himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works (of The Law).

Hebrews 1:9 - Holman Christian Standard Bible

You have loved righteousness (kept The Law) and hated lawlessness (disregard for The Law); this is why Yahuah, Your God, has anointed You with the oil of joy rather than Your companions.

Hebrews 8:12 - King James 2000 Bible

For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness (breaking The Law), and their sins (against The Law) and their iniquities (contempt for The Law) will I remember no more.

1 John 3:4 - King James 2000 Bible

Whosoever commits sin transgresses also The Law: for sin is the transgression of The Law.

Hark

View Profile
Let God be True but Every Man a Liar
Posted : 26 Jul, 2017 06:22 PM

To Profetic:

I ask you again to stop trying to derail my threads.

Please stay on topic.

If you want to promote lawlessness; I'll start a thread just for you.

Thanks

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14