Author Thread
Hark

View Profile
Let God be True but Every Man a Liar
Posted : 27 Jul, 2017 10:09 PM

Profetic,

I asked you before to stay on topic. PLEASE STOP spamming my threads with off topic walls of text.

Hark

View Profile
To the Lawless Ones
Posted : 27 Jul, 2017 10:05 PM

Profetic said:

"I Corinthians 9:21: I am under **CHRIST'S LAW**!!"

============================

Profetic, when I saw that you wrote this:

"Revelation 13:14-17: �He {The False Prophet-Obama??} will deceive the inhabitants of the earth. He will order them to set up an image in honor of the Beast {666} who was wounded by the sword {On June 9th AD 68} and yet lived {Nero Caesar?}. He will have power to give breath to the image of the first Beast {666}, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.� �He {The False Prophet-Obama?} will force everyone... to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast {NERO CAESAR?} or the number of his name 666"

You lost nearly all credibility with me.

I've been praying as to whether or not to even respond to you anymore.

If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet. Matthew 10:14

Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you also be like to him. Proverbs 17:14

This might go against my better judgement; but I've decided to respond to your notion that you can elevate Yahshua above YHWH.

I don't know how to break this down into any simpler terms.

As Yahshua is obedient to YHWH and his laws; obedience to Yahshua, is obedience to YHWH's laws.

If you refuse to grasp this concept; I'll leave you with this:

2 Peter 3:16

as also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which the untaught and unstable distort, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction.

Hark

View Profile
What does FOREVER Mean?
Posted : 27 Jul, 2017 10:02 PM

Profetic said:

"I Corinthians 9:21: I am under **CHRIST'S LAW**!!"

============================

Profetic, when I saw that you wrote this:

"Revelation 13:14-17: �He {The False Prophet-Obama??} will deceive the inhabitants of the earth. He will order them to set up an image in honor of the Beast {666} who was wounded by the sword {On June 9th AD 68} and yet lived {Nero Caesar?}. He will have power to give breath to the image of the first Beast {666}, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.� �He {The False Prophet-Obama?} will force everyone... to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast {NERO CAESAR?} or the number of his name 666"

You lost nearly all credibility with me.

I've been praying as to whether or not to even respond to you anymore.

If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet. Matthew 10:14

Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you also be like to him. Proverbs 17:14

This might go against my better judgement; but I've decided to respond to your notion that you can elevate Yahshua above YHWH.

I don't know how to break this down into any simpler terms.

As Yahshua is obedient to YHWH and his laws; obedience to Yahshua, is obedience to YHWH's laws.

If you refuse to grasp this concept; I'll leave you with this:

2 Peter 3:16

as also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which the untaught and unstable distort, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction.

Hark

View Profile
Understanding John 1:1-3
Posted : 27 Jul, 2017 03:01 PM

Profetic said:

"Revelation 13:14-17: �He {The False Prophet-Obama??} will deceive the inhabitants of the earth. He will order them to set up an image in honor of the Beast {666} who was wounded by the sword {On June 9th AD 68} and yet lived {Nero Caesar?}. He will have power to give breath to the image of the first Beast {666}, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.� �He {The False Prophet-Obama?} will force everyone... to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast {NERO CAESAR?} or the number of his name 666."

================================

LOL!

Did the Democratic Party send you over here to lampoon those who don't support their messiah?

Well you need to come up with a new schtick.

Obama left office. The war is over. You can go home.

You do get a little consolation prize, as a parting gift.

You won over my mind with this post.

You lost all credibility with me.

*Page Bookmarked for Future Reference*

Hark

View Profile
Jesus Christ the Son of God a Weakling Without The Spirit of God His Father
Posted : 27 Jul, 2017 02:44 PM

Profetic said:

Hark you have quoted I John 2:4 out of context and have wrongfully claimed that it shows we should obey OT commands instead of .the commands of Jesus.

==================================

The "OT" commands are YHWH's commands.

Yahshua did his Father's will, and was obedient to his Father's commands.

Yahshua commands us to follow him, in being obedient to our Father's commands.

How can one be obedient to Yahshua, without being obedient to his Father's commands?

Don't ask me. Satan might be able to figure out an answer to that one; but his answer will cost you dearly.

Hark

View Profile
What does FOREVER Mean?
Posted : 27 Jul, 2017 02:31 PM

Profetic said

"And so the only reason that Jesus allowed the disciples to have 2 swords was so that the Scripture in Isaiah 53:12 would be fulfilled: "He was numbered among the transgressors."

================================

Pure conjecture.

It's OK to use your imagination, and speculate; but when one presents his fantasies as fact; it's called a lie.

Liars will not enter YHWH's kingdom.

I pray that YHWH will give you the strength to walk in truth.

Hark

View Profile
Gospel of JESUS or PAUL ?
Posted : 27 Jul, 2017 12:31 AM

�It is known that the Greek name endings with sus, seus, and sous were attached by the Greeks to names and geographical areas as means to give honor to their supreme deity, Zeus." --Dictionary of Christian Lore and Legend

"This name of the true Messiah, Jahshuwah (Jehoshua), being Hebrew, was objectionable to the Greeks and Romans, who hated the Judeans (Jews), and so it was deleted from the records, and a new name inserted. Jahshuwah (Jehoshua) was thus replaced by Ie-Sous (hail Zeus), now known to us as Jesus." --The Origin of Christianity by A.B. Traina

"In the 1611 KJ New Testament the name Yahshua appeared originally wherever the Messiah was spoken of. Yahshua means �Yahweh is Salvation�. Later the Messiah's name was replaced with Iesus (Greek) which later in the 1600's it became Jesus starting with the new English letter "J" which was introduced at that time. Further, the Greek "Iesus" comes from the name Zeus, the ruling God in the Greek pantheon."

--Gospel of The Kingdom True Names and Title Dr. Henry Clifford Kinley 1931 - Ohio USA

Hark

View Profile
Words, phrases, titles and sayings used by christians that are not in the Word of GOD Almighty.
Posted : 26 Jul, 2017 09:49 PM

Here's a good one:

John 7:53-8:11

Passage omitted in the critical text. See Jesus and the woman taken in adultery

Hark

View Profile
Gospel of JESUS or PAUL ?
Posted : 26 Jul, 2017 09:32 PM

Silver said:

"Believing in Jesus according to the gospel of the kingdom meant believing Who He was, i.e., believing in His name"

=================================

His name wasn't Jesus. Te name Jesus was born of the Pagan Sun worshiping Counsel of Nicea.

The letter "J" didn't exist in that day. Iesus translates to Hail Zeus!

Hebrews often had sentence names. Our Messiah's was no exception. "Yahweh" is our Father's name. "Yah" is the hyphenated or poetic form of his name.

HalleluYah - Praise Yah

Here are a few examples of sentence names, which glorify Yahweh:

Joshua � should be Yahusha meaning �Yahuah is Salvation�

Samuel � should be Shemuyl meaning �Heard of Yahuah�

Daniel - should be Daniyl meaning �Yahuah is my judge�

Elijah� should be Eliyyahu meaning �my God is Yahuah�

Isaiah� should be Yesha�Yahu meaning �Yahuah is salvation�

Hosea � should be Hosheyah meaning �Yahuah saves�

Joel � should be Yahyl meaning �Yahuah is our strength�

Amos � should be Amosyah meaning �Corroborated by Yahuah�

Obadiah � should be Obeadyah meaning �Worshipper of Yahuah�

Jonah � should be Yahnah meaning �Ornament of Yahuah�

Micah � should be Micahyah meaning �Who is like Yahuah�

Nahum � should be Nachumyah meaning �Consolation of Yahuah�

Zephaniah � should be Zephanyah meaning �Protected by Yahuah�

Haggai � should be Chagyah meaning �Feast of Yahuah�

Zechariah � should be Zecharyah meaning �Remembrance of Yahuah�

Malachi � should be Malakyah meaning �Messenger of Yahuah�

Matthew � should be Mattithyah meaning �Gift of Yahuah�

John � should be Yahchanan meaning �Yahuah is merciful�

Paul � should be Sha�ul meaning �asked of Yahuah�

Jesus � should be Yahusha meaning �Yahuah is salvation�

Hark

View Profile
*Salvation is 100% Free while Eternal Rewards ar 100% Earned*
Posted : 26 Jul, 2017 08:53 PM

Profetic said:

"The only weapons that NT saints may use who follow the New Covenant commands of Jesus is the Sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God. A NT saint would not even think of joining the army of any nation and becoming a professional killer or defending himself with a gun. Unfortunately very few Groups such as the Amish and Mennonites still obey these sacred commands of Jesus. "

==================================

WOW! Do you just make this stuff up as you go along?

Yahshua tells his disciples to sell their clothes to buy weapons.

Luke 22:36

Shaking my head.

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13