Author Thread
SeekingGodsBest74

View Profile
Read and Delete (without responding)
Posted : 4 Sep, 2023 06:23 PM

I read and delete messages all the time without sending a reply and I'm a guy. I guess this might apply more to me if I ever sent out messages.

Anyway, I seem to get harassed by online interviews - basically someone who is bored who wants to pick someone else's brain over the internet. They're never looking to learn something biblical or of the Kingdom so I don't feel bad for blocking and deleting people who are looking to steal your time with small talk.

Does that make me a bad person - nope. Just a person who wants to better manage his time on genuine, meaningful people seeking with a purpose.

SeekingGodsBest74

View Profile
Scammer promoting a dating paysite - Upward
Posted : 29 Nov, 2021 01:04 PM

I've rec'd a few emails now that seem engineered. They all mention the pay site called Upward(s). The emails seem out of touch however if you look at reviews it's a nickle and dime paysite with a lot of fake profiles.

If anyone emails you and mentions Upward(s), report the profile!!

SeekingGodsBest74

View Profile
Too old?
Posted : 4 Aug, 2020 06:36 AM

Brother Mudbear

It sounds like you're judging yourself most of all. Examining all of the variables in one's life like you have is a sign of both wisdom and maturity. If you take a look at Hollywood, those large age-gap marriages leave a lot of room for the imagination. On the shallow end of the spectrum, money and perceived wealth can completely negate the need for close communication, great camaraderie, and genuine love but it's more like a transaction and purchase at that point. In my time on earth, I have yet to see genuine love like we get from the Lord on sale. That kind of love is completely free from above and it's done correctly.

People are all at different stages in their life, their emotional maturity, how they communicate and express love provided they are capable of doing so. While my wordy offering here may seem biased on account of being a man, I find no fault or unGodly agenda in trying to find a spouse who can either still offer you children for a larger family, accommodate the children you may already have, or just love you the way God's children are taught to love. There may be some out there who are more on the superficial side and just desire God's artwork in a younger form to appreciate and admire the best way they know how. We all like what we like uniquely.

The age thing - probably more important in youth but in adulthood it doesn't really matter so much when two hearts have a desire to be in the same place and flourish together under divine guidance from above. It's just a number.

Be at peace, and no matter what age you may end up with - love her dearly.

SeekingGodsBest74

View Profile
Am that hard to love?
Posted : 14 Jan, 2020 03:06 PM

@Ivy

Not convinced it is you who is difficult to love. Have to realize that there are many people out there who are incapable of giving love or showing it. Could be that they were raised with very little love, or that there is something wrong with their mind such that they mistake lust for love. It's common in this day and age.

It's not love until it's given away freely. If you meet someone who constantly takes and takes and never gives anything in return, you might be dealing with a narcissist.

People who lack empathy for others are a major warning sign.

People who are not gentle are a major warning sign.

God bless you!

SeekingGodsBest74

View Profile
Where is the Law and Prophets today?
Posted : 22 Aug, 2019 08:59 PM

Ehh. What's with the walling, 7744? Can't show your face? Red flag, red flag!

Jesus himself said those are blessed to keep the 10 commandments and also summed them all up into what we know in the New Testament - Love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and love thine neighbor as thyself. I grew up with New Testament grace, yet understand Old Testament wrath. There is a lot of great wisdom to be found in the OT which still seems as if it was written a week ago in the year 2019. Choosing to live with New Testament grace is a much better example of the love God has for each of us, far surpassing the love of many human beings.

Jesus our Messiah - He is God's only begotten son, He is God manifested in the flesh and our TRUE redeemer. There is no one else by which salvation can ever be found, not even 7744 who is apparently not a real person anyone can actually identify.

See my face, 7744? I'm not scared of talking about MY God and MY Savior. Why are you?

The bible says to be of like mind, do not be divided. Much like a house divided shall not stand, neither will a mind or a church. With over 5,000 different denominations of Christian, it shows a rough estimate of how many people think they have the right angle or are God's one and true prophet.

The devil himself can come as an angel of light to deceive many. Be ever vigilant, and don the entire armor of God each day - you will know your eternal family by their fruits. If you can't see any fruits, test the spirits. Test the spirits anyway and your real eternal family will show you the fruits of the spirit.

Online ghosts who don't seem to have an identity - I'll pass and choose Jesus instead. A real prophet will point you towards Christ, a false one will lead you to everything except Christ (including debate and walling you into distraction.)

God bless!

SeekingGodsBest74

View Profile
Body scent
Posted : 16 Jan, 2019 07:52 PM

I'm super sensitive to perfumes and colognes, a small faint smell is appealing while bathing in strong scent is a major strike against my olfactory senses.

A beautiful presence can be repulsive when the smell is overwhelming.

Everyone is different.

SeekingGodsBest74

View Profile
Favorites
Posted : 16 Jan, 2019 07:49 PM

I wish you could remove people who have added you as a favorite.

SeekingGodsBest74

View Profile
Could i be a false christian?
Posted : 16 Dec, 2018 09:02 AM

In regards to God - one good saying I heard years ago:

The vinedresser is no nearer to the vine than when he is shaping it. God's been working on me for 20 years, I'm still not perfect. However I do not doubt my salvation through Jesus Christ.

The enemy on the other hand - will use your friends and family and anyone and anything possible to create seeds of doubt. Once they're deep in the mind, the result is a defeated Christian.

As the one disciple walk off the boat onto the water to meet Jesus standing on the water, once he started to doubt he started to sink. "Why do ye doubt?" was Jesus's question to him.

Gods laws are a world apart from man's limited thinking and limited knowledge laws.

SeekingGodsBest74

View Profile
Let's talk about "Ghosting" within Christiandom
Posted : 16 Dec, 2018 08:50 AM

I'm surprised to hear anyone had made it 7 months communicating on this site. I think the max time I've spent communicating on here with anyone is 2 days. Lots of ghosting going on, but therein is the problem with being presented with too many options.

The worst case scenario is that the gentleman you were talking to passed away and thusly no longer able to communicate with you.

SeekingGodsBest74

View Profile
Why do "churches" think so differently?
Posted : 3 Jun, 2018 02:19 AM

Great topic!

There are over 500 different denominations of Christian now, as there are over 500 different official interpretations of scripture and various versions of scripture. When it's truth it's not confusing, conflicting, or squabbling over the real name or pronunciation of our Lord's name or a simple pronoun between versions of scripture. Have to watch out for idolatry of the mind, it's both prevalent as well as well hidden to deceive using Christ's name.

Even the bible says to be of like mind. A house divided can not stand, neither will a mind which is divided or a "body" which is divided.

Be selfless, be sacrificial and put another's needs before your own, be an example of the gentle, loving nature of Jesus Christ instead of ANYTHING else. Forgive quickly, have the patience of a large, old boulder which time has forgotten, give up what you perceive to be treasure to help another see the light of perfect love which shines through you. Leading by example - it's a world of difference compared to having shady indoctrination browbeat into you (which you might have paid for) to repeat over as a parrot would.

Jesus made the message so simple, clear, and easy - be selfless to another regardless if they're a thief or even someone you don't care for. Men - well they just complicate it all into oblivion and the God I know is not the author of confusion.

Blessings to all!!

Page : 1 2 3