Author Thread
desipe

View Profile
Are homosexuals born that way?
Posted : 10 Jul, 2009 12:33 PM

you are absolutely and a 100% right cattle!!!

desipe

View Profile
Do all Christians think this is wrong?
Posted : 9 Jul, 2009 12:52 PM

hey angel

you are trying to get help girl, so you must know it is wrong ... ... ... right? otherwise you wouldn�t try to get out of this mess in first place! you are on the right path and don�t forget: faith can move mountains! He knew you before you were born, He knew this was happening but He also knows that after taking this lil detour you will find your way back!!!!

my dear SIC, i beliefe in the power of prayers and i will pray for you!!!!!! we belong to JC

diana :purpleangel:

o.k. :devil: ready or not, here WE come!!!!!!

The Whole Armor of God

10 A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on all of God�s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. 12 For we[c] are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

13 Therefore, put on every piece of God�s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm. 14 Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God�s righteousness. 15 For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News so that you will be fully prepared.[d] 16 In addition to all of these, hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil.[e] 17 Put on salvation as your helmet, and take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God

desipe

View Profile
What's everybody havin for dinner tonite?
Posted : 8 Jul, 2009 10:09 PM

good morning folks :waving:

its 7:05 in the mornin over here so i have me some coffe and then off to work :rocknroll:

i like these forums, since i�m here i go to work much more happier :yay:

well, you guys have a good nite and God bless

diana :peace:

desipe

View Profile
why do all guys do this to me?
Posted : 8 Jul, 2009 02:46 PM

hi there,

God does not want you or anybody else to put yourself down!!! our Lord is so great He even put a song into solomons heart just for YOU!!! the lyrics are written in the Holy Bible, song of solomon!!! read em and you will agree with me, they are written just for YOU!!!

i hope you enjoy reading!!!

take care and God bless :purpleangel:

diana

walk straight and hold your head up high for WE are HIS KIDS!!!

desipe

View Profile
Age Difference
Posted : 8 Jul, 2009 02:02 PM

hello Baptist College Gal,

you know, for some reason i thing you should give yourself a couple more years to think about the things you came up with right now because our God is an awesome God and maybe He want you to have children ...

God bless you

diana

desipe

View Profile
Pray for me
Posted : 8 Jul, 2009 10:55 AM

hey tony,

i wish and hope the best for you!!! don�t give up on Him cause He won�t give up on you!!!

in my prayers,

diana

Psalm 37

7 Be still in the presence of the Lord,

and wait patiently for him to act.

Philippians 4

13 For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.

Mark 11

23 I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, �May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,� and it will happen. But you must really believe it will happen and have no doubt in your heart.

desipe

View Profile
Lynne's patent-pending scammer detection system...
Posted : 8 Jul, 2009 07:52 AM

hi faithope,

since i can�t msg you because of your mail setting here it is:

Think ya gotta scammer?

Posted : 6 Jun, 2009 12:07 AM

Good site, Ian - Here are some other things to watch for: (I posted this to another question, so if you feel like you've read it before, well, you have. Lol)

When someone writes "hello pretty" or wants your personal email address right away, they are a scammer - I'll guarantee it. You'll get pictures from them - not OF them, but most likely of some model somewhere. If you're not sure, ask them to snap a picture with their phone of them standing next to a blue car or holding up two fingers. Then ask them to download it and send it to you. If they are a scammer, they won't be able to do it - they'll make up some lame excuse, but they can't do it because they don't have access to the person in the picture on their profile.

If you do start talking to someone and suddenly their English doesn't seem nearly as good as it was in their profile, that's also a warning sign. They most likely took the profile from another site, slapped on a gorgeous picture, but aren't able to actually speak (or type) much English. This is another warning sign that they aren't who they say they are.

When IMing, don't be afraid to ask questions that you already know the answer to - if they say they're from Dallas, TX, say "I should know this, but I'm drawing a blank - what football team is from Dallas again?" This is of course, an example - but if it takes them a few minutes to respond, they are looking it up and are probably IMing you from a different country. Feel them out - you can tell in a short amount of time if someone is for real if you know what questions to ask.

And the age old rule - if someone asks you for money, they are either a scammer or very tacky. Either way, they aren't someone you want to be with. And beware - these scammers are trained to play on your emotions. They will tell you anything from they need help with a disconnection notice to their child is very sick. DON'T fall for it. If they really had a disconnect notice or a sick child, do you really think they'd be running to the internet to try to find money? No - they'd be going to family, friends, their church, social services....not the internet.

And just so you know - I've never fallen prey to a scammer. I just like to play with them. I think it's only fitting that they get a dose of their own medicine from time to time.

Blessings and be safe!!

Lynn

desipe

View Profile
Waiting on the Lord
Posted : 8 Jul, 2009 07:23 AM

hi tristan,

i know this will not ease your pain but don�t lose faith!!! hang in there for our Lord Jesus Christ knows what you are going through!

i am praying for you!!!

diana

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

"I Had a Dream"

One night I dreamed a dream.

I was walking along the beach with my Lord. Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life. For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand, one belonging to me and one to my Lord.

When the last scene of my life shot before me I looked back at the footprints in the sand. There was only one set of footprints. I realized that this was at the lowest and saddest times of my life. This always bothered me and I questioned the Lord about my dilemma.

"Lord, You told me when I decided to follow You, You would walk and talk with me all the way. But I'm aware that during the most troublesome times of my life there is only one set of footprints. I just don't understand why, when I need You most, You leave me."

He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you, never, ever, during your trials and testings. When you saw only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you."

Margaret Fishback Powers, 1964

desipe

View Profile
Should I Pursue This?
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 10:05 PM

hi Eric :waving:

maybe you should give yourself some more time and not trying to presure yourself so much?! under presure you do things you might have not done under other circumstances!!!

i know its easier said then done but thats the only advice i can give you!

take care and God bless

diana

desipe

View Profile
Why no one is responding?
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 09:53 PM

hello GodsJewel :waving:

in the beginning i thought the same, but since i am in the forums i met the people i really wanted to meet!

so, welcome to the forums

and have a good time ... meeting people :rocknroll:

diana :bouncy:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8