Author Thread
desipe

View Profile
In the storm
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 12:25 PM

dear tony,

it�s pretty tough, hang in there!!!

will be praying for you and keep in mind:

don�t tell your God how big your storm is but tell your storm how BIG your GOD is!!!

bless you,

diana

desipe

View Profile
Disappointed So Far
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 10:35 AM

hello rose :waving:

i�m kind of new here too and i felt exactly the same way!!! but since i go through the forums i really got to talk to people :glow:

it�s very nice to have you here rose and i hope you will stay!!!

God bless you

diana:bouncy:

desipe

View Profile
Banned from site
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 09:59 PM

a couple days ago i had a scammer on my site who right away came on to me like oh babe and all that and insisted to get my private email. after 2 msgs i told him "ok, how about i get you checked out by cdff and in return you can get me checked out also just so you and i can be sure of eachothers honesty :-) " by this time i had him already checked out and 1 h later he was gone!!!

once bitten ...

diana

desipe

View Profile
hi everybody :-)
Posted : 22 Jun, 2009 10:07 PM

thanks alot 4 the warm welcome,

it helps to get to know some people

the right people :rocknroll:

take care :waving:

diana

desipe

View Profile
Female friends!
Posted : 22 Jun, 2009 10:05 AM

hello beautifuld :waving:

me as a christian i would not think of her(the other woman) thinking of me i was a lesbian ... lol sounds weird :goofball:

anyways in everybodys profile it says "looking for" and if it says friend i would say give it a try, at least i would because friend does not automatically mean male-friend!

diana :bouncy:

desipe

View Profile
Would you live like this?
Posted : 22 Jun, 2009 09:49 AM

hello ian :waving:

i can only speak for myself and yes it sounds very cool and adventurous but from mondays to fridays i have a job that pays my bills! and no, i�m not nearly in the stage of drawing retirement benefits and living at the expense of others is definitely not my style. like i said i can only speak for myself others have other opinions!!!

diana

desipe

View Profile
hi everybody :-)
Posted : 21 Jun, 2009 02:24 PM

:waving: my name is diana

i am here since about 2 weeks and now that i am sure about this being the right place to be i like to tell all the people who are new to cdff that this really is the right place to be!!!

going through the forums i felt like being part of a family, people helping and taking care of eachother, give oneanother advises about anything you can think of and most of all they all share one thing together: the love to our Lord and God :bow:

may we all have a blessed time here and find what we are looking for, not to forget " Ecclesiastes 3

A Time for Everything " :bouncy:

thanks for reading,

take care and God bless,

diana

desipe

View Profile
Lynne's patent-pending scammer detection system...
Posted : 21 Jun, 2009 01:27 PM

hi there :waving:

my name is diana.

i have been on cdff for about 2 weeks now and i really had a good time talking to people from about everywhere! but since about 3 days there are people on here i could tell right from the begining they were scammers thanks to lynne�s detection system and to ian�s advise with the pics(holding some fingers up)!!!!! thanks alot, you guys are great help!!!

God bless all of you :purpleangel:

diana

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8