Author Thread
dedicated2U

View Profile
How does it feel being a single parent?
Posted : 23 Feb, 2019 02:50 AM

It feels also like too many times single moms are looked on as tramps when in reality any single parent is doing so much trying so hard. We need encouragement and support and love.

dedicated2U

View Profile
How does it feel being a single parent?
Posted : 23 Feb, 2019 02:48 AM

Hard yet rewarding. I know success stories of true prince charmings who married single moms and love the kids as their own. Praying for that. Because of being abandoned to have a caring husband that would be a great dad too to my kids is the clincher wether a guy gets into my heart or life or not.

dedicated2U

View Profile
Sanford North Carolina
Posted : 23 Feb, 2019 02:41 AM

Praying for you that you find true happiness in your new home

dedicated2U

View Profile
Video Chatting
Posted : 23 Feb, 2019 02:37 AM

Yes that is so true. While some before I get to write back I see they've been banned wow some mean scary slimers slink through. Preying on hearts trying to take money soul strength our body which if we say we are not going to give to them any of the above they never should curse threaten harass stalk us if they ever truly knew what love was.

dedicated2U

View Profile
Ladies be aware
Posted : 23 Feb, 2019 02:31 AM

Yes so true. I fell for someone's lies here twice. Lost money heart and pray other women don't get hurt. There are good true stories and also lying charmers and abusive people. Just got a hateful swearing crude worded letter from a so called pastor. If he's a pastor I'm a hamster. Guys ask me are you married you are married. This is very offensive as my abusive cheating husband divorced and abandoned me and my kids to move in with a married lady. He later died. So I guess I can understand why some may after being judged say widowed vs divorced or just single. Guys want the guts and pain pulled out to judge why did my X leave me. Why did he die. I ask myself this everyday and yet Jesus helps us all heal grow hope and live and love again this time with the right one who truly loves us and Jesus.

dedicated2U

View Profile
New beginnings and happy endings
Posted : 23 Feb, 2019 02:21 AM

With God all things are possible. This is Johanna from Hawaii but I would relocate for true love. I'm wishing you all a fantastic safe voyage to true love. One that leads closer to our saviour and Lord Jesus and in which each step comes with gentle laughter with you not at you and caring arms about you when you feel alone. God bless you all.

dedicated2U

View Profile
Mt View Hawaii
Posted : 28 Jan, 2019 05:10 PM

anyone serious about finding a forever friend and marriage partner please apply

dedicated2U

View Profile
She's Gone
Posted : 28 Jan, 2019 04:36 PM

well last weekend was interesting. I was asked to lunch and on the way to meet me my "date" called to insult and yell at me. WOW! First date and he already is acting this way on his best behavior and saying I am a waste of his time, probably because I said I believed in courtship and marriage. I loved the recent testimonies on here of people who married and it makes my heart glad and gives me hope that I will meet the right guy to marry soon. Well, I sent a text of a song to Mr. Wrong. And told him to never yell at me again, as I amnot available to be his punching bag. No one deserves abuse. There is no fear in LOVE.

dedicated2U

View Profile
THE DATE FROM WOW TOWN
Posted : 23 Nov, 2018 05:22 PM

Relented recently and invited a neighbor over. He was rude, insulting hated Christianity yet wanted to come to our Bible study. WOW! I politely told him we were not suited and he said Christians are stupid and blind, which I did not reply to at all. He left many rude messages on my phone which I never responded to, deleted them all. Went back and watched the same funny sitcome family dvd with my kids he insulted and relaxed with my kids and cats and finally had a great evening. Somewhere I hope is a man who fits in our family and loves to laugh and also loves Jesus

dedicated2U

View Profile
hello and best to you
Posted : 20 Nov, 2018 04:23 PM

wishing each of you a blessed day and great thanksgiving day this week

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9