Author Thread
dedicated2U

View Profile
The good and the bad
Posted : 25 Apr, 2017 05:46 PM

if a date or relationship goes from nice to not nice, good words and bad, red flags. I ask God to help me find the right person who I can ad to and he will ad to me and we can be happy, speaking love everyday and good words to eachother.

dedicated2U

View Profile
God is so cool. He is amazingly awesome
Posted : 25 Apr, 2017 05:44 PM

Yes! Amen! God is there and powerful, caring, and knows our needs, is waiting to give us the best of happiness and help us through any trials, by his grace.

dedicated2U

View Profile
Will i get someone to love me with my kid?
Posted : 25 Apr, 2017 05:42 PM

I will pray for you. I also am praying to find someone who has room in his heart for me, my kids and for me, even my cats. You are a gift and deserve to be loved. I will pray for you. It is hard to be brave and reach out especially date even online. I know people who God has helped meet and marry and are so happy and they met on sites like this! God bless you!

dedicated2U

View Profile
Hi. My name is Jo and I ask God tobless you all in yuor search!
Posted : 25 Apr, 2017 05:40 PM

It is such a blessing to be able to with a few touches of the buttons on a computer or phone, communicate to others even though they may be a ways away. And fellowship and friendship is fantastic! I am praying for Mr. Right. The man who is kind, caring, laughs with me, and can make a salad with me, ha. Someone who likes cats and who loves Jesus. I love gardening, art, making songs, have travelled to Africa, Canada, throughout the USA, and love to hear from people form all over. I love friendships in all colors and shapes and age. I am not sure on this site if one can say ladies can write as friends as well. But if that is possible, I would love some lady friends too for fellowship. I am a caring person and I like to make a good difference wherever I am. I lost some good friends that passed on and I have learned to say today what you may not have the chance to do tomorrow and to live EVERDAY, in Christ. For we are his people and the sheep of His pasture. God bless and love and keep you all! Always. Only in HIM can we have power, love and peace.

dedicated2U

View Profile
A PLATFORM TO HIT
Posted : 18 Apr, 2017 03:17 PM

WHY is it that when we have so much hopes to hear even one good letter from another being, so many feel right away or when they get your number it is time to let you have it in hits of every hatefilled thing they can say and do? Someone told me today, do not feel bad, that is why they are still alone. My last date told me he was that way and just drove women away because he felt he had to and that he realized he was messed up. But still, he could at times be so sweet and seeming to care, right before he turned the charm on and got someone else's number too when saying he loved me. So people ask why are you single, what's wrong with you? to me and want to know every juicy secret of my divorce. Do I ever ask them? I just wanted to tell you that no mater what hatefull things anyone has ever or will ever (I hope they never will) but if it happens, do not let it get to you. I know a fellow who tried to kill himself because of what some girl said to him . And then she came to see him at the hospital he said and told him how he was a coward and could not even get that right! Guys or gals can be mean. It does not mean we have no meaning or value or dreams and hopes because of it. Or that we do not deserve to be happy.

dedicated2U

View Profile
My broken engagement
Posted : 18 Apr, 2017 03:10 PM

I guess now I should be happy, but was very sad about it. Someone said that we hope politition sare good and our feelings to them are much like feelings towards a spouse, sorry for any typos, not sure how to spell some words. Well anyways, I try to be kind and I care and I called my fianc�e on the weekend because I really missed him, he was not answering his phone and had said to call. I texted and got no answer so was worried and sad. I should not have let his saying I Love You make my day a good one or not. well, he finally answered and I heard a woman laugh. He said what did I expect and started cursing me. I did not curse him back. He told me to go to ___ and ----! He hung up. I was shocked. I felt the bottom had fallen out of my world! But now, I look back and at least I had not married him. I had been willing to do what I did not want, just to get married to him, I never complained about his drinking, smoking, partying. I was always kind. I found out he said he was looking for a strong woman who would make him stop! And that was the kind he would marry! I figured if he wanted to stop he would. It was not my job to be his warden, only his loving wife.

dedicated2U

View Profile
NIGHTMARE DATES
Posted : 18 Apr, 2017 03:03 PM

Well, I have not dated for years, but decided to try again a few months ago. The first guy I met on a date site, not this one, and he seemed nice, so I agreed give him my phone number. The first phone call he answered it stoned to the gourds and telling me how he was in violence councelling for trying to kill his girlfriend, but really wanted to see me, I said, oh, I think I will be busy, he said it was because of what I said and what a ____ I was! Well, that hurt and made me not want to date, I waited a couple of months and decided to meet a fella I had wrote to many times and met him at a nice caf�. He had flowers, a stuffed kid toy, and sat their for about an hour telling me about HIS violence coulcelling because he tried to kill every girl he became involved with> he then said can I give you a car? It has bad bakes and I really want to get rid of it, but it is safe enough to drive. That car is REALLY driving me nuts! Well, I was very hungry watching him eat, but my stomache too sick now to eat. I did not tell him where I lived, but elected to walk home. I saw him try to turn around and follow me and I hid behind some trees and threw the flowers in the bushes. I did not even take the stuffed child toy. It was not a stuffed animal in any way one would give away, but definitely a little child toy. ODD. I prayed and finally made it home safe. One guy left me baby dolls outside my door for weeks and I found out he had been in trouble as a child molestor. BUT I know date sites and dates WORK. I know happy couples who met on sites like this. So I wish everyone, NO date nightmares or anyone who makes you feel bad!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9