Author Thread
LittleDavid

View Profile
šŸ™‚šŸ’ÆšŸ‘šŸ‡®šŸ‡Ŗā˜˜ļø using a shamrock to help prove the biblical doctrine of the trinity
Posted : 19 Mar, 2023 05:16 PM

Thereā€™s a support group for you, itā€™s call the Lucky Anonymous šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜…šŸ˜‡ā€¼ļøā€¼ļø

LittleDavid

View Profile
šŸ™‚šŸ’ÆšŸ‘šŸ‡®šŸ‡Ŗā˜˜ļø using a shamrock to help prove the biblical doctrine of the trinity
Posted : 18 Mar, 2023 12:13 PM

The REAL St Patrick did some good things, thatā€™s for sure.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Bible translations
Posted : 16 Mar, 2023 05:08 PM

Absolutely nothing wrong with using other translations. Just keep in mind they ARE translationsā€”EVEN THE KJV was translated by men, therefore, all of us need to be alert and be good Berean fact checkers when using our choice translation/s just like the KJV translators suggested

LittleDavid

View Profile
30 years since the terrible tragedy in Waco , Texas
Posted : 16 Mar, 2023 12:35 PM

We agree in this one

LittleDavid

View Profile
Divorce / marriage
Posted : 16 Mar, 2023 04:39 AM

Wonder, you really are a REAL wonderšŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‡

First of all, not only is your theology bad to the core but so is your historyā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļø

For example, you belong to some kind of ā€œCalvinist Baptistā€ but John Calvin does NOT agree with your false theology regarding divorce and remarriage.

In addition, you think the KJV is the ā€œoriginal true Bibleā€.

Wonder let me help you. The KJ is a VERSIONā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļø Do you know what a ā€œversionā€ isā‰ļøā‰ļø A version is NOT the original true Bibleā€¼ļø

Second, the KJV is a TRANSLATIONā€”do you know what a ā€œtranslationā€ isā‰ļøā‰ļøA translation is NOT the original true Bibleā€¼ļø

EVEN the KJV translators welcomed future improvements to the KJ VERSION. Havenā€™t you ever read the foreword to the KJV written by the KJV translators THEMSELVESā‰ļøā‰ļø

Your history of biblical versions is so messed up itā€™s appallingā€¼ļøā€¼ļø

Yes, as you say: Jonathan Edwards who wrote ā€œSinners In The Hands Of Angry Godā€ and John Gill and certain other Puritans were GREAT preachers and theologians (but not all Puritans were worthy theologians).

But youā€™re doing the good ones a great disservice by misrepresenting themā€¼ļø

LittleDavid

View Profile
Divorce / marriage
Posted : 16 Mar, 2023 04:14 AM

Itā€™s a Wonder says: ā€œSatanic lie . Bibles NIV and others are rewritten demonic lies . Only King James Version Bible the the original True Bible . There were true God's people of Faith like Jonathan Edwards whose sermons Sinners In The Hands Of Angry God never dies . John Gill , and other Puritans .ā€

LittleDavid

View Profile
Divorce / marriage
Posted : 15 Mar, 2023 04:41 PM

Wonder, if you claim John Calvin believes a certain thing without justification you're putting yourself at risk of looking foolish when proven wrong.

Someone who who is more familiar with Calvinā€™s teaching might expose your error. Are you willing to take that risk?

LittleDavid

View Profile
Divorce / marriage
Posted : 15 Mar, 2023 04:32 PM

Wonder, you need to show John Calvinā€™s teachings on the topic in order to prove your point. Just saying he agrees with you doesnā€™t cut it

LittleDavid

View Profile
Divorce / marriage
Posted : 15 Mar, 2023 11:37 AM

Wonder, I appreciate your earnestness to be biblical but youā€™ve ignored most of the biblical contexts concerning at least some of the scriptures youā€™ve furnished.

John Calvin wouldnā€™t agree with your weak interpretation of biblical divorce and remarriage

LittleDavid

View Profile
About THE CHOSEN, the actor and the movie
Posted : 8 Mar, 2023 12:59 PM

Thereā€™s a show called ā€œThe Chosenā€ thatā€™s gaining popularity among Evangelicals, but itā€™s actually spreading some serious heresy. The show is produced by the Latter Day Saints, also known as the Mormon cult. Despite this fact, many Evangelicals seem to love it without realizing the theological problems it presents.

In the trailer for Season 3, the actor playing Jesus quotes from the Book of Mormon in response to the Pharisees. He says, ā€œI am the law of Moses,ā€ which contradicts what Jesus actually said in Scripture. While Jesus fulfilled the law of Moses, he never claimed to be the law of Moses himself. The quote is from Nephi 15:9, which states, ā€œI am the law, and the light. Look unto me, and endure to the end, and ye shall live.ā€ You can hear this quote at around the 1:28 mark.

Well, now this dude that plays ā€œJesus,ā€ Jonathan Roumie, explains how in real life he prayed with a dead homosexual. In New Apostolic Reformation circles, hyper-charismatics will sometimes practice a dangerous practice called ā€œgrave soakingā€ or ā€œgrave sucking.ā€ Essentially, they believe that they can lie on the graves of dead people who they believe are ā€œanointedā€ and ā€œsuckingā€ or ā€œsoakā€ the anointing out of them. Itā€™s really strange, and itā€™s become a staple of Bethel Church who has published images and videos of them doing this on multiple occasions.

But Roumie takes it a step further and talks about how he also prayed with a dead manā€”a dead, homosexual, named Lonnie Frisbee, who Roumie is also playing in Greg Laurieā€™s movie, Jesus Revolution. Lonnie Frisbee was known as the ā€œChristian Hippieā€ who is credited with starting the Jesus Movement, yet, he was a practicing homosexual who eventually died of AIDS after his lifestyle caught up with him. Yet, Smith, in real life, preached to him right into Heaven at his funeral.

Many have argued that Frisbee repented of his homosexuality before he died, but even if this were true, which there is little evidence to suggest that it is, it doesnā€™t change the fact that during most of his public ministry, he was living a double life and sleeping around with other men.

Nonetheless, this is who Jonathan Roumie says he is praying with in a weird interview where he talks about visiting Frisbeeā€™s grave.

In fact, I sat down and I prayed with him. The space just to his right is empty, so I got to sit down or lie. At one point, I even lied down because I just thought it would be kind of interesting to try to connect in some way thatā€™s probably more information than you need or maybe want to publish.

But that said, itā€™s the truth. And so I finished praying with him, and I said, Lonnie, I want to honor you with this film, and I really want to bring justice and the testament to the gifts of Godā€™s grace and and powers that you displayed while you were on this earth.

And so if this is a good idea that I do this film, have somebody give me a sign. Give me a sign. Have God give me a sign. And the minute the words left my mouth behind me, there was a door open to the cathedral, and this giant cord rang out for about 5 seconds.

From The Dissenter

Page : 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126