Author Thread
LittleDavid

View Profile
THE CHOSEN
Posted : 8 Mar, 2023 12:56 PM

There’s a show called “The Chosen” that’s gaining popularity among Evangelicals, but it’s actually spreading some serious heresy. The show is produced by the Latter Day Saints, also known as the Mormon cult. Despite this fact, many Evangelicals seem to love it without realizing the theological problems it presents.

In the trailer for Season 3, the actor playing Jesus quotes from the Book of Mormon in response to the Pharisees. He says, “I am the law of Moses,” which contradicts what Jesus actually said in Scripture. While Jesus fulfilled the law of Moses, he never claimed to be the law of Moses himself. The quote is from Nephi 15:9, which states, “I am the law, and the light. Look unto me, and endure to the end, and ye shall live.”

Well, now this dude that plays “Jesus,” Jonathan Roumie, explains how in real life he prayed with a dead homosexual. In New Apostolic Reformation circles, hyper-charismatics will sometimes practice a dangerous practice called “grave soaking” or “grave sucking.” Essentially, they believe that they can lie on the graves of dead people who they believe are “anointed” and “sucking” or “soak” the anointing out of them. It’s really strange, and it’s become a staple of Bethel Church who has published images and videos of them doing this on multiple occasions.

But Roumie takes it a step further and talks about how he also prayed with a dead man—a dead, homosexual, named Lonnie Frisbee, who Roumie is also playing in Greg Laurie’s movie, Jesus Revolution. Lonnie Frisbee was known as the “Christian Hippie” who is credited with starting the Jesus Movement, yet, he was a practicing homosexual who eventually died of AIDS after his lifestyle caught up with him. Yet, Smith, in real life, preached to him right into Heaven at his funeral.

Many have argued that Frisbee repented of his homosexuality before he died, but even if this were true, which there is little evidence to suggest that it is, it doesn’t change the fact that during most of his public ministry, he was living a double life and sleeping around with other men.

Nonetheless, this is who Jonathan Roumie says he is praying with in a weird interview where he talks about visiting Frisbee’s grave.

In fact, I sat down and I prayed with him. The space just to his right is empty, so I got to sit down or lie. At one point, I even lied down because I just thought it would be kind of interesting to try to connect in some way that’s probably more information than you need or maybe want to publish.

But that said, it’s the truth. And so I finished praying with him, and I said, Lonnie, I want to honor you with this film, and I really want to bring justice and the testament to the gifts of God’s grace and and powers that you displayed while you were on this earth.

And so if this is a good idea that I do this film, have somebody give me a sign. Give me a sign. Have God give me a sign. And the minute the words left my mouth behind me, there was a door open to the cathedral, and this giant cord rang out for about 5 seconds.

The Dissenter

LittleDavid

View Profile
The deep state chooses who to let starve
Posted : 1 Mar, 2023 02:12 PM

It’s amazing there are still people around who get their news from the mainstream media.

LittleDavid

View Profile
A PHD COULDN’T SOLVE THIS PROBLEM‼️ CAN YOU⁉️
Posted : 28 Feb, 2023 01:13 PM

Very good article but there’s more on that as soon as I find it again. But yes, the article was very insightful and helpful thank you!

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 27 Feb, 2023 08:46 PM

Good point, thank you.

But what did Jesus mean when he said John the Baptist is Elijah?

Did he mean that John the Baptist is the same person as Elijah?

Remember Elijah never died but was taken up to heaven but John the Baptist was beheaded by Herod.

John the Baptist said he is not Elijah, so does that mean John the Baptist in disagreement with Jesus?

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 27 Feb, 2023 09:45 AM

A PhD was asked this: Jesus says that John the Baptist was the Elijah to come, (Matthew 11:14) but John says that he is not (John 1:21). If one thing is not true that a prophet says, he is regarded as a false prophet. (Deuteronomy 18:21–22) How does an apologist resolve this?

The PhD, who holds a Master’s in Christian Apologetics*, could not or would not solve this apparent conflict‼️

Can you help the PhD⁉️⁉️

*not all Christian apologists are alike

LittleDavid

View Profile
When people say they need money
Posted : 27 Feb, 2023 08:28 AM

If that is the case with this person, not saying it is. But if that is the case, a church acts responsibly if it refuses to aid an able bodied person who refuses to work.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 27 Feb, 2023 08:27 AM

If that is the case with this person, not saying it is. But if that is the case, a church acts responsibly if it refuses to aid an able bodied person who refuses to work.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 27 Feb, 2023 08:18 AM

Be interesting to know why “local churches turn her away”. I know from experience, in our country, we have lazy rovers who hate the concept of working for a living but don’t mind walking or driving from church to church soliciting money that the church has set aside to help the truly unfortunate.

LittleDavid

View Profile
What should I do in this situation
Posted : 26 Feb, 2023 09:27 AM

If you find yourself always having to make the first move with this man, remember this, your experience up to this point is just a sample of any probable future relationship with him. Eventually he may come resent your hopeful initiatives as nagging.

For now, just offer him the same courtesy you would offer any other neutral relationship.

In the meantime, continue to seek a firm biblically informed relationship with Jesus Christ. Earnestly seek him with all your heart mind and soul. Implore him to make himself clear to you. No one cares more about you and the relationship with your future husband than Jesus. He is the Eternal God, who made you both.

LittleDavid

View Profile
The illusion is over
Posted : 25 Feb, 2023 10:07 AM

Until people of this nation truly seek after God and repent of their wicked ways they will just keep following illusions of another kind.

People blinded by their own sin are blind to the truth Jesus said.

We need repentance preachers, (harvesters sent from the Lord of the harvest), all over this land. Hopefully people will listen to them and turn to God. Sadly preachers like that become targets of scorn and persecution. Sometimes they are even subject to death

Page : 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127