Author Thread
LittleDavid

View Profile
@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Posted : 19 Jan, 2023 10:19 AM

Oh no!! Not Louie‼️😢

LittleDavid

View Profile
🤔🕵️ If Jesus is God why don’t we need a mediator between Himself and God ❓❓
Posted : 19 Jan, 2023 10:16 AM

If you can believe this, some STILL people believe Mary, the mother of Jesus, serves as a “mediator” between Jesus and us‼️‼️‼️

These people EVEN believe Mary is “perfect and sinless” ‼️‼️ YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP‼️‼️

Supposedly, Jesus is some sort of rude obstinate creature who is easily irritated with us sinful humans and just refuses to hear us when we pray. BUT Mary, like all mothers, is very kind and compassionate. So, as the story goes, we need to pray to “Mother Mary” and have her go to Jesus her son and plead for us.

I’m not making this up‼️‼️

Where is this stuff taught in scripture you ask⁉️⁉️NOWHERE‼️‼️‼️It’s simply MADE UP‼️‼️

And if you think that’s not bad enough—LARGE NUMBERS OF GULLIBLE PEOPLE JUST BELIEVE BECAUSE THIER PREIST TOLD THEM SO‼️‼️‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
🤔🕵️ If Jesus is God why don’t we need a mediator between Himself and God ❓❓
Posted : 19 Jan, 2023 10:01 AM

WHAT A REFRESHING TEACHING THAT IS DOCTRINALLY SOUND AND NECESSARY‼️‼️‼️‼️

THANK YOU FOR POSTING‼️‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
FAIRYTALE AND EVOLUTION
Posted : 18 Jan, 2023 11:01 PM

Ever hear about the princess who kisses the frog who becomes a prince⁉️

Well, evolutionists didn’t wanna be left out so they created their own little fairytale.

It goes like this. A princess called “Billion Years” kisses a frog which turns into a prince a billion years later‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️😅🤣😂😇

LittleDavid

View Profile
Are people here actual bible believing Christians?
Posted : 18 Jan, 2023 10:53 PM

Good point

LittleDavid

View Profile
I’m not going to ask no more
Posted : 18 Jan, 2023 10:49 PM

Just persevere brother, just imagine how much more humility you will get after all that rejection. Kidding aside, God puts a HIGH premium on humility—don’t lose sight of that fact‼️‼️‼️

Then, when you actually meet that special lady, you’ll be sufficiently humble to make the relationship work out better than you ever thought possible‼️‼️ BUT, stick with it and ASK someone‼️‼️

As for being ugly, it helps me. I walk in the woods and when I come near a grizzly bear it pretends its dead to make me go away 🤣😂😅😇

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 18 Jan, 2023 09:38 PM

Louis thinks posting 2ce will make him more lucky‼️😅🤣😂😇

Louis, if you need luck get a rabbit’s foot‼️‼️🐰

Oh wait a minute Louis, come to think of it, that rabbit’s foot OBVIOUSLY didn’t make the poor rabbit very lucky‼️🤔

Oh well, maybe you should post a 3rd time and call it good‼️‼️😅🤣😂😇

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 18 Jan, 2023 09:25 PM

As you can see, [cut one] Louis eagerly anticipating his promised 1000%.

Stay tuned for [cut two].

Spoiler alert‼️‼️‼️ >>>😩<<<

Sorry Louis—-all that glitters isn’t gold

LittleDavid

View Profile
It is important to choose a partner who’s conscience you can respect.
Posted : 18 Jan, 2023 09:15 PM

Very good post.

I rarely hear the truth you mentioned. For sure, the reliability of our conscience depends on a firm commitment to properly understand the Word of God. Only then can the Holy Spirit mature and use our conscience to remind us of what is written in God’s Word.

On the other hand, ignorance of or an improper understanding of God’s Word causes us to believe false ideas and behave accordingly. It also cripples the effectiveness of our conscience.

An ill-informed conscience will most certainly lead us astray.

The Bible commands us to be good Bereans by conducting prayerful and careful investigations of what we are taught in commentaries and teachings.

One important and of most significance, is the simple concept of obedience.

We MUST obey the teachings of Jesus.

Sadly, this command of Jesus goes largely ignored and we wonder why we’re confused. Obeying what we know means no violations of conscience.

Sometimes our spiritual knowledge is incomplete or immature which makes our faith and conscience unreliable and weak.

Therefore we MUST forever continue to grow and mature in Christ. We can do that only by properly understanding and obeying the Word of God. As a result, our conscience and faith can become strong, more reliable and well informed.

Note: I’m not saying we are saved by our works. Our works only prove our love and commitment to Jesus

LittleDavid

View Profile
Two become One
Posted : 18 Jan, 2023 08:35 PM

I must respectfully disagree. Becoming one flesh doesn’t necessarily involve a child. For example see 1 Corinthians 6:16 Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, “The two will become one flesh.”

Page : 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139